New Year Fireworks*January Testing Thread*

Oh wow! Post a pic! How many dpo are you? I’m only 4dpo! I will probably cave at 8dpo. My LP is normally only 9/10 dpo. Xx
unfortunately they do not show up on camera as they look in person. I tried to get good ones but I will test again tonight before I go to bed and in the morning tomorrow. Top is from yesterday evening around 6:30pm. Middle today around 10:00am and the bottom is today 3pm.

IMG_2136.jpeg

IMG_2134.jpeg

IMG_2133.jpeg

IMG_2137.jpeg

IMG_2138.jpeg

unfortunately they do not show up on camera as they look in person. I tried to get good ones but I will test again tonight before I go to bed and in the morning tomorrow. Top is from yesterday evening around 6:30pm. Middle today around 10:00am and the bottom is today 3pm.

View attachment 1117865

View attachment 1117866

View attachment 1117867

View attachment 1117868

View attachment 1117869
Yess I see them all! How many dpo? Fingers crossed they get darker :) xx

I would be 8-9 dpo but I believe 8dpo. I have 5 children but I never felt ovulation pains or took notice to ewcm. I used CBDA and started temping 3 days before ov dip.

Yess I see them all! How many dpo? Fingers crossed they get darker :) xx
I would be 8-9 dpo but I believe 8dpo. I have 5 children but I never felt ovulation pains or took notice to ewcm. I used CBDA and started temping 3 days before ov dip. I’m hoping they get darker as well. So tempted to take another test now as it’s been 5 hrs

Currently 10dpo so I tested. I thought I saw a light line on one, but calling it bfn for now. I was being hopeful because I’ve had a few symptoms, but this evening I got a hormone headache and am feeling crampy like af is on its way. I af diea come tomorrow, there’s still a little hope for a January bfp. I’m hoping because I would prefer to not have a winter baby.

Currently 10dpo so I tested. I thought I saw a light line on one, but calling it bfn for now. I was being hopeful because I’ve had a few symptoms, but this evening I got a hormone headache and am feeling crampy like af is on its way. I af diea come tomorrow, there’s still a little hope for a January bfp. I’m hoping because I would prefer to not have a winter baby.
Im hoping instead you will be greeted with a great BFP!!

Hi Jules
How are you feeling? Did you test today? Did your AF come??? Waiting for your update!!! Hugs.....

AFM, I didn't take clomid this cycle. I wanted to give my body a break and I only have enough clomid for one more cycle and I didn't want to waste it. My DH hasn't tested his sperms so for all I know, we might be shooting blanks. I'm only CD 9 and am going to test with OPKs when I'm around CD 12 onwards. I'm interested to see if my body manages to have an ovulation all on its own.

Currently 1dpo, hopping on because yesterday DH decided to throw some of his caution to the wind and I got a partial deposit on ovulation day! Hoping those swimmers were fast enough! Will start testing at 10dpo, which is 1/13. I had some red spotting yesterday which I don’t normally get on ovulation day, hoping it indicated a strong egg and wasn’t related to the fact that I currently have COVID lol.

AFM, I didn't take clomid this cycle. I wanted to give my body a break and I only have enough clomid for one more cycle and I didn't want to waste it. My DH hasn't tested his sperms so for all I know, we might be shooting blanks. I'm only CD 9 and am going to test with OPKs when I'm around CD 12 onwards. I'm interested to see if my body manages to have an ovulation all on its own.
I hope he gets tested soon! It's really the best way to understand what his fertility looks like and how it's contributing to difficulty in ttc

Hi Jules
How are you feeling? Did you test today? Did your AF come??? Waiting for your update!!! Hugs.....
I feel ok. I have a bit of a headache again and tender boobs, but no sign of af. I tested this morning and it was bfn…I’ll just test daily til af. The good news is my lp is longer this time around! I’m hoping if I don’t get my bfp then I’ll get another chance with the higher dose of femara.

AF got me today! Boooo! I kind of knew we missed the window, but I was still holding on to a little bit of hope. If I have another cycle like this one then I still have a chance to test in January so I’ll stick around. I hope there will be lots of New year bfps!

I’m sorry @Jules8 Glad you can stick around though and test later this month. Sending prayers for sticky baby dust for all of us

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->