New Year Fireworks*January Testing Thread*

Popping in looking for that next test lol

I woke up exhausted and nauseous, super fun. No less sleep than usual either. Blech.

ETA: had to hype myself up to drink my coffee due to nausea, luckily once I started drinking it, I was okay. But I couldn’t sing along to music in the car without feeling like I was going to vomit, and after I had stopped singing along I randomly retched with no warning. So that was fun.

Last edited:
I didn't really feel like testing, but I did. All I got was a dumb evap line. Ughhh
10dpiui12dpt

PXL_20240123_150903368~2.jpg

I could just be assuming that it's an evap, because I couldn't see it until the test dried. I took it at like 4:45 in the morning, and I was very sleepy, I didn't think I saw anything but my eyes probably also weren't that focused. Focused. I then went to bed and had a dream that I woke up to a positive pregnancy test, and I thought it was real! . When I woke up I did see this line. I guess over the next couple days I'll know for sure.

Afm I think I had a cp this cycle. I hadn’t tested since bfn at 11 dpo I think…now I am 6 dpo and decided to test yesterday because my AF was horrendous.
Something came up right away…
I don’t know if you can see it but it is there.
I did have a CP the cycle before our rainbow baby…so maybe there is hope for me yet

IMG_5786.jpeg

Afm I think I had a cp this cycle. I hadn’t tested since bfn at 11 dpo I think…now I am 6 dpo and decided to test yesterday because my AF was horrendous.
Something came up right away…
I don’t know if you can see it but it is there.
I did have a CP the cycle before our rainbow baby…so maybe there is hope for me yet

View attachment 1118028

I see it!

I could just be assuming that it's an evap, because I couldn't see it until the test dried. I took it at like 4:45 in the morning, and I was very sleepy, I didn't think I saw anything but my eyes probably also weren't that focused. Focused. I then went to bed and had a dream that I woke up to a positive pregnancy test, and I thought it was real! . When I woke up I did see this line. I guess over the next couple days I'll know for sure.

I assumed it was another evap when we finally got our positive. It didn’t help that I had to literally pee then run away for three hours entertaining our guests. So it was well out of the time limit. :haha:

Hoping and praying today is the day you get that totally undeniable:bfp: and I am so here for it! <3

Hi Everyone! Me again, I was in the December testing thread, posted for the first time in there. My husband and I have been TTC for 18 months. I posted a photo in last months thread of a faint line on a test and you ladies were right, it was positive! I couldn’t believe it after all this time so we had the most magical christmas. Unfortunately, that ended on the 5th of Jan and I had a miscarriage at 6 weeks. I’m beyond devastated but my husband and I wanted to start trying again immediately so here I am back in this group. The only thing my doctor found before the pregnancy was an unusually high prolactin level which I’ve been fighting to be medicated for, I never have been and then I had my miscarriage so i’m back to square one wondering if my prolactin level had something to do with my infertility and then the miscarriage! Trying to stay positive, any advice about TTC & pregnancy after miscarriage would be greatly appreciated as I am absolutely terrified of it happening again if I do eventually manage to catch on. Thank you, Mel xxx

Welcome back @melmorris97 ! I'm so sorry about your loss.

AFM 11DPIUI13DPT and I think I just need to let go of the idea of being pregnant this cycle and wait for AF. The nice thing is that DH seems like his swimmers are improving, so maybe we'll have a February BFP ❤️ still waiting for our rainbow.....

BFN pics for tax

PXL_20240124_135934333.jpg

AFM 11DPIUI13DPT and I think I just need to let go of the idea of being pregnant this cycle and wait for AF. The nice thing is that DH seems like his swimmers are improving, so maybe we'll have a February BFP ❤️ still waiting for our rainbow.....

BFN pics for tax

View attachment 1118040
Hugs. Hope February will be your month. I will also be testing sometime then as well.

BFN pics for tax

View attachment 1118040
Hugs. Some people don’t get a positive until 12dpo or later… have you had prior pregnancies with early BFPs that make you think you’re out?

Hugs. Some people don’t get a positive until 12dpo or later… have you had prior pregnancies with early BFPs that make you think you’re out?
Yeah, I got my first positive with my son at 9dpiui, and I tested positive with the baby I miscarried at 6dpo. I know every pregnancy is different, and you're not out til af shows, but I just feel deflated. I don't have any symptoms of AF or pregnancy, except I keep getting dizzy this morning. Which could be a side effect of excessive progesterone I think. I felt some twinges on my lower right side last night and this morning, but that could be anything honestly, including progesterone side effects.

Ughhh 11dpiui evening test....there is something faint on it and BOTH tests from this morning dried with lines. This is such a rollercoaster cycle! It's times like these I wish I had the patience to not test until af is due!!

PXL_20240125_014108195.jpg

Ughhh 11dpiui evening test....there is something faint on it and BOTH tests from this morning dried with lines. This is such a rollercoaster cycle! It's times like these I wish I had the patience to not test until af is due!!

View attachment 1118041
Hmm I feel like I see a shadow. I want to get excited by shadow lines but after having so many myself and them being nothing, I’m much more guarded. Is it more visible in person? The tests all drying with lines makes me hopeful for you. My BFNs dry stark white (well, perhaps a bit yellow lol), and one evap is one thing, but them all getting lines makes me wonder. I really hope this is the beginning of a BFP for you!

It’s so hard not to test early though! I am right there with you every cycle TTC
Me reminding myself that I’m 5dpo and absolutely cannot test yet because it’s not possible to implant that early so it’s a waste of a test :rofl: Monday is 10dpo. I do have enough tests to waste one on 8dpo, and I could try for an early line on 9dpo, so technically I may allow myself to start testing Saturday instead of Monday.
I keep thinking about how I have one more work day before I can test (I’m a nurse so I work irregular days, 3 a week), for some reason I hate working during the TWW. Though it’s fun when you work with (almost) all female nurses/LNAs and can casually symptom spot and they’re cool with it. Most of them already have kids, I even had one say “oooo I tested positive at 9dpo, what dpo are you?”. Problem is, I can’t talk about it all day, that’s annoying, and it’s all I can think about. Plus a lot of patients are on teratogenic meds and admin makes them have no pregnant nurses for safety, and since I don’t know yet, I still have to take those patients. Makes me nervous. And of course it means I have to tell my manager about a BFP ASAP, which sucks.

Not getting enough sleep seems to be quite the nausea trigger for me ever since ovulation. Coffee smell made me nauseous, cafeteria smelled eggy (usually smells good), spent the drive to work trying not to retch. I never get enough sleep before work though, so this isn’t new. 7dpo now. May start testing tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->