New Year Fireworks*January Testing Thread*

Goodness me, the misinformation on this post is surreal.

Just popping by to wish you good luck with the blood work and ultrasound @Brianna777. I’ll be thinking of you.
Thank you very much. I’ve received the results from the blood test. No bfp for me but I will be visiting the dr on Monday to discuss the full results.

Ultrasound will be tomorrow afternoon so I probably won’t be able to discuss those results until the end of the week. I will give an update for sure.

Just popping on to say good luck ladies xx

@Jess0685 please elaborate on what misinformation has been said on this post, as what I'm reading I don't see any of that :shrug: you might be seeing different tho xx

Thank you very much. I’ve received the results from the blood test. No bfp for me but I will be visiting the dr on Monday to discuss the full results.

Ultrasound will be tomorrow afternoon so I probably won’t be able to discuss those results until the end of the week. I will give an update for sure.

I am honestly disgusted with those tests giving you false hope, I wish these manufacturers would sort their crap out.

Good luck for your ultrasound, I hope it goes well and you get some answers. As always, sending love and prayers. <3

Quick question: Are any of the ladies close to testing as hungry as I am? I am suddenly hungry all day long...

Goodness me, the misinformation on this post is surreal.

Just popping by to wish you good luck with the blood work and ultrasound @Brianna777. I’ll be thinking of you.
i just dont see how posts like this are helpful, either say what it is you want to say or dont say anything? vague poke at people isnt nice :shrug:

Unfortunately my progesterone tests confirm that my ovulation failed, so no testing will take place :( prayers for you ladies, I hope you get your BFPs!

Unfortunately my progesterone tests confirm that my ovulation failed, so no testing will take place :( prayers for you ladies, I hope you get your BFPs!

Prayers for you too, you matter too! <3

How’s everyone doing?
I am 8 dpo today. Temps are up! Boobs are sore. And lower abdomen is achy. Hoping and praying these are all good signs. I will probably test later today. I know it’s early, but I did get a faint positive at 8dpo with our rainbow baby 5 years ago.

Ultrasound today showed one follicle at 22, one at 15, and one at 13. My lining is over 8. Giving the little follicles 1 more day before the trigger shot. Back to back IUIs on Friday and Saturday. I'm not quite as hopeful as last cycle, but I'm hoping at least one of these little eggies finds a buddy and sticks! I made a sweater for this IUI, I'm hoping it brings us a little luck ❤️ c'mon rainbow bebe! I will be testing Jan 26th.

PXL_20240111_015956872.jpg

How’s everyone doing?
I am 8 dpo today. Temps are up! Boobs are sore. And lower abdomen is achy. Hoping and praying these are all good signs. I will probably test later today. I know it’s early, but I did get a faint positive at 8dpo with our rainbow baby 5 years ago.
That sounds so promising!

BFN for me yesterday and today. Will keep on testing for a few more days, then just wait for AF. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->