New Year hopefuls first half Jan testers thread - 70testers = 4BFP & 12BFN so far!!

Hi Lynne,
I am sorry you are having a bad start to the year, i hope things work out for you and that 2011 ends up better than it has started.
xx

Well ladies...I got my BFP this morning!!!! I was getting faint positive on IC's for the past few days and this morning I took a FRER, and got a BFP!! Its still really early so cross your fingers and toes it sticks!!! :)

Good luck to everyone trying to get theirs!!!

Congrats Leigh !!! Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months !!!

Thanks!! I'm wayyy excited but a little nervous also!!

So I am really excited this month its my first month charting and using opk's because i have a thyroid desiese that could keep me from ovulating . And i GOT A POSITIVE OPK ON SUNDAY !!! :happydance: And my chart indicated I ovulated on Monday! Im just excited that I ovulate you can check out my chart and see if you think we :sex: enough and at good times it sucks because my hubby has duty every 4 nights and he had duty the day I O'd but we did :sex: in the morning and night on sunday. Lets hope that :spermy: got where it needed to be in time ! Good luck to everyone im testing on the 12th at 9dpo because if im not prego I'm having eye surery and I would much rather have my :bfp: instead!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/32aaef

So I am really excited this month its my first month charting and using opk's because i have a thyroid desiese that could keep me from ovulating . And i GOT A POSITIVE OPK ON SUNDAY !!! :happydance: And my chart indicated I ovulated on Monday! Im just excited that I ovulate you can check out my chart and see if you think we :sex: enough and at good times it sucks because my hubby has duty every 4 nights and he had duty the day I O'd but we did :sex: in the morning and night on sunday. Lets hope that :spermy: got where it needed to be in time ! Good luck to everyone im testing on the 12th at 9dpo because if im not prego I'm having eye surery and I would much rather have my :bfp: instead!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/32aaef

Good luck!!!!!!!

congrarulations leah,really happy for you could you tell us ladies that are still hoping to get their bfp if you had any symptoms and if so how many dpo you were when they started :) thankyou and congrats again x x x x

Congrats to all the BFP's so far :)

I was due to test on Saturday (11 DPO) but really can't hold out so going to test tomorrow with FMU.

I'm considering trying to cheat a bit and test on a FRER and an OPK! I've heard that an OPK can sometimes indicate early pregnancy if the test line is really dark, thought it might be worth a try!

Has anyone else tried this before?

FX and :dust: to all

Congrats to all BFP's and baby dust to all BFN's.

I am around 3dpo, AF is due 1/20. May I join the party? This is month two of first time TTC. These two week waits are brutal.

congrarulations leah,really happy for you could you tell us ladies that are still hoping to get their bfp if you had any symptoms and if so how many dpo you were when they started :) thankyou and congrats again x x x x

Thanks!! I honestly didn't have any symptoms. I randomly took an IC on Monday night. For some reason, I just felt the urge to do it, and within a few mins, there was a second line, but it was very faint. So I tested every mornign fro the next 2 days, and the line slowly got a little darker. Once I realized I was pregnant, I started to feel a poking behind my belly button. And the side of my boobs started to get sore.

This morning, I got a BFP on a FRER! Not cramps today, but my boobs are still a little tender on the sides by my armpit.

No nausea or sensitive smells or anything. I think they are going to come later.

How are you feeling????

you may not be sick or anything yet as i didnt have sickness with any of my two but its weired cause i can remember the little things but nothing which helps anything stand out right now lol,my pubic area feels tender but apart from that im fine again now after a painfull night with bkache,cramps and even a painfull right hip bone lol,got a little creamy cm but not loads and thats it really,i just have a feeling that this isnt going be my month again but really dont know how i will cope going into the 6th month,i got caught with my little boy within 2 wks of coming off my pill,just wish it was the same again lol x x x

Lynn I just read the entire thread. I hope all is headed in a better direction and I will keep you guys in my prayers.

Leigh - CONGRATS!

you may not be sick or anything yet as i didnt have sickness with any of my two but its weired cause i can remember the little things but nothing which helps anything stand out right now lol,my pubic area feels tender but apart from that im fine again now after a painfull night with bkache,cramps and even a painfull right hip bone lol,got a little creamy cm but not loads and thats it really,i just have a feeling that this isnt going be my month again but really dont know how i will cope going into the 6th month,i got caught with my little boy within 2 wks of coming off my pill,just wish it was the same again lol x x x

How long until you test????

I havent noticed any changes in my cm, but its still super early!

hi ladys i have been trying to concieve for some time im on 100mg of clomid now and ovulated last month and this month
i had my last cycle 25th of nov and there usually on same day or so im now on cd43 i think and still nothing
i have tested this month with a bfn:( but i still have no af havnt tested for few days,i have had no sever symptoms just aching at bottom of back and tired and alot of cm (soztmi)

i was asked to go and see my gynie today and she done bloods and a scan the scan showed thick kining what does that mean ? she didnt explain wasnt my usual nurse,i have to phone tomorrow but its just frustrating
would appreciate any comments dust to u all xx

hi ladys i have been trying to concieve for some time im on 100mg of clomid now and ovulated last month and this month
i had my last cycle 25th of nov and there usually on same day or so im now on cd43 i think and still nothing
i have tested this month with a bfn:( but i still have no af havnt tested for few days,i have had no sever symptoms just aching at bottom of back and tired and alot of cm (soztmi)

i was asked to go and see my gynie today and she done bloods and a scan the scan showed thick kining what does that mean ? she didnt explain wasnt my usual nurse,i have to phone tomorrow but its just frustrating
would appreciate any comments dust to u all xx
hi steff im not 100% sure but i think thickening of the lining is when the wall of your womb thickens ready to carry a baby but i cant be 100% on that but hope you find out soon what is happening x x x

hi thanx for that gives me a wee bit of hope she didnt explain anything just the lining was still thick and she done bloods i was just a bit confused lol,thanx!its just being on cd 43 u start to wonder whats happening x:kiss::dust::dust::dust: to all x

hi thanx for that gives me a wee bit of hope she didnt explain anything just the lining was still thick and she done bloods i was just a bit confused lol,thanx!its just being on cd 43 u start to wonder whats happening x:kiss::dust::dust::dust: to all x

well dont get your hopes up but you could be pregnant and for some reason the pregnancy hormone isnt strong enough in your wee but if you are the blood test will pick it up,some ladies have been 5 months gone before a preg test has become poss so ill keep my fingers crossed for you and please let us all know how you get on :) x x x:hugs:

thankyou so much and i wont get my hopes up its just good to get some feedback i will be sure to let u know thax very much xxxx:kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->