New Year hopefuls first half Jan testers thread - 70testers = 4BFP & 12BFN so far!!

Hi all... I'll be testing on January 4. I'm soooooo anxious. But finding this site has made me excited!!! Wishing us all BFPs!!!!!! (5 months TTC)

AF is due around Jan 9, 2011. If I am late, I will test a couple days after that.

We have been TTC unofficially (NTNP) for 4 months.

Hey Lynne... Got a BFN and then spotting and looks like AF is now here. Good luck, ladies.

Can I please be added to the list? Will be testing on Jan 16th.

Was silly and did an IC this aft at 6DPO. BFN obviously. I need help for my addiction!!!!! :rofl:

Can you add me on I am testing jan 5th if af doesnt arrive x

Eeek, just had a tiny bit of dark browny reddish discharge on my underwear am really hoping it's implantation but I feel like AF is coming to get me =( Only time will tell !

Put me in! I'll be testing on 1-10 !!!! Hope for a TON of BFP!!!!

My boobs are definitely bigger and achier today... I so want it this month!! xxxx

put me down for jan 4th
thats you added hun best of luck how long you been TTC?

Hi there everyone, well my af is due on the 7th jan so I'm going to test on the 8th if I can hold out lol. Baby dust to all. X
thats you added how long you been TTC???

Can you please add me to the list? I'll be testing on Jan 16th. :)
thats you added how long you been TTC???

not testing until the 24th can i still join? 11 cycle TTC!
sorry hun this is first half of month testers thread only go up to the 16th sorry xx

I'll be testing January 10 (when af is due!) praying soooooooo hard this month and trying to stay positive...17 months of trying...
cycle day 15 today...bd on days 12,13, and 14...peak days yesterday and today..keeping my fingers crossed....very crampy still...anyone else have this during ovulation???
hoping for the best new years ever!
thats you added hun best of luck

Af is due the 10th so I shall be testing then 1st month NTNP after coming off bcp as they had horrible side effects OH didn't 'withdraw' a few times (TMI?) so hoping we caught that eggy!
thats you added hun best of luck x

hi. I am 6dpo. Ttc after ectopic since june. I will test jan1. Can i join in? :)
thats you added sorry to hear about your loss i suffered loss in feb myself heartbreaking :( best of luck xx

I am on my first 2ww since stopping bc almost 9 months ago! I will test Jan. 5th which happens to be my birthday!
thats you added x

Hi im 8dpo today and will be testing 1st Jan 2011 if no :witch: :thumbup:
TTC baby no.3 after vasectomy reversal :dust:
how long you been TTC???

Hello! I am back! 3rd cycle ttc. I will be testing on January 2nd!
Fx'd for all you ladies!!
:dust:
thats you added hun best of luck x

Hi all... I'll be testing on January 4. I'm soooooo anxious. But finding this site has made me excited!!! Wishing us all BFPs!!!!!! (5 months TTC)
thats you added hun x

AF is due around Jan 9, 2011. If I am late, I will test a couple days after that.
We have been TTC unofficially (NTNP) for 4 months.
thats you added best of luck x

Hey Lynne... Got a BFN and then spotting and looks like AF is now here. Good luck, ladies.
awww huge hugs hun sorry to hear when was :witch: due??

Can you add me on I am testing jan 5th if af doesnt arrive x
how long you been TTC??? thats you added xx

sorry i have not been updating everyone i am completely and utterly run down with the flu, with christmas and then wedding yesterday its been killer anyways as always will try to keep as updated as possible

hope everyone gets there :bfp: soon xxx

Hi Lynne, I've been ttc since September, so not that long really although it's taking longer this time than it did with my first child.

Also sorry to hear you are not well, hope you feel better soon.

This will be our 3rd month TTC. I got a BFP last cycle, but unfortunately lost it at a little over 5 weeks. :(
sorry to hear about your loss hope you get sticky bean soon sadly suffered losses myself and lost my little princess in feb this year. been TTC 3years 5months now so hope we both get our little bundles of joy soon xxx

Oh Lynne feel better soon honey xxxx
thanks hun feel like death warmed up wee mans got it too so not nice battling him and this hoping to get him into his own bed soon so i can get a sleep in dier need of it.

Hi Lynne, I've been ttc since September, so not that long really although it's taking longer this time than it did with my first child.
sorry to hear we've been TTC for 3years 5months so can sympatise with taking its time best of luck and hope it happens soon for you.

Also sorry to hear you are not well, hope you feel better soon.
thanks hun mee tooo just my luck x

I feel a little nauseous today but I'm not sure if it's all in my head. I'm getting really anxious!!

AF was due the 1st. She came early.

Hi all, I'll be testing around Jan 13. TTC #1. I'm 35 hope it happens quickly. I don't have time to waste.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->