New year.........new bfp's please "2011"

Congrats want2be.

And I know exactly what you mean tiger. I find it hard to be happy for even my cousins. I have 2 who just had a baby. I try so hard to be nice, but I just feel so sad about it. I should have had mine litterly a few weeks before them...

Anyway, I am 6dpo today, the :witch: had left, and its my birthday. I was really hoping for a bfp early present. But as you all know that was not in my cards. lol I finally booked a physical at my dr. at the end of the month. Guess at least we can talk about things here.

Have fun auntie! Are you going to test next weekend? x
Yes, will be doing my very best to hold out until 30th but with my track record of testing early who knows :shrug:
Having a bad day today, feeling sorry for myself. Getting fed up with the constant disappointment.
CD1 was incredibly hard this month and I don't think I can go through that again :cry:

You definitely will get another bfp, its just a question of when unfortuantely. Try and enjoy the journey as it will all seem like such a shame to be sad-time when you look back xxx

hi girls how many bfp do we have here now

I am waiting for my blood test results!! I'm so confused, my hpt have been negative but I'm ten days late. I'm NEVERRR LATE EVER! my pc dr said if the blood was negative to go to my gyn cause something isn't right. Also he thought maybe it could still be to early. I have so many symptoms!

:hi: ladies...

the :witch: got me today.... CD1... on to the next month...

FXd for everyone's :bfp:

:hugs:

Pearl, I really hope you get your bfp!

Morgan, I hope you get good new!

Kanga, you should have a ticker! I totally forgot how far along you were until I checked out your journal.

AFM, I'm PG! I actually got my bfp Monday but I wanted to wait to announce it until I knew my hcg levels were increasing since last time was a chemical. I go back for a third blood draw on Monday and an early scan Feb. 4th. I really hope there's going to be more bfp to follow!

:yipee: congratulations Tiger!! Absolutely brilliant news, also great that your hcg has been rising.

Are they going to keep a close eye on you xxxxxx

Is someone tracking the ttcers and bfp's?

Pearl, I really hope you get your bfp!

Morgan, I hope you get good new!

Kanga, you should have a ticker! I totally forgot how far along you were until I checked out your journal.

AFM, I'm PG! I actually got my bfp Monday but I wanted to wait to announce it until I knew my hcg levels were increasing since last time was a chemical. I go back for a third blood draw on Monday and an early scan Feb. 4th. I really hope there's going to be more bfp to follow!

woo hoo COGRATULATIONS sweetness thats brill news:hugs::happydance::thumbup:

Kanga i cant remember who has gotton bfps on here apart from me,you and now Tiger can anyone help i will try do a first pg update thingy i have been chatting on other threads but pop in to catch up on you gals :hugs:

Happy 12 weeks x

Put us down for now, and a list of ttcers. Can always update as you go along x

Kanga i cant remember who has gotton bfps on here apart from me,you and now Tiger can anyone help i will try do a first pg update thingy i have been chatting on other threads but pop in to catch up on you gals :hugs:

Ok, as I'm clearly sad and had nothing better to do in work today - I went back through this thread to locate all of the BFP's (told you I was sad!) :dohh:
Now, I didn't actually go through every page but I hope I managed to capture everyone. In no particular order:-

New Mummy2010 :bfp:
Kanga :bfp:
Tigerlillies :bfp:
Wanttobemum86 :bfp:
SugarFairy :bfp:
Starry Night :bfp:
Luvmysoldier :angel:
Ennie Jennie :angel:

We're not doing bad since we've only been going since September - seems to be only me & Imppearl who are lagging behind still :haha:

AFM - Trying to hold out til Saturday to test, currently 8/9dpo as O'd early. Had a few symptoms but very sporadic so not confident really but we'll see - been trying to cling to the PMA this month. Would truly be a miracle :cloud9: if it happens this month as we haven't tried very hard (performance issues for both of us!) :blush:

Ok, as I'm clearly sad and had nothing better to do in work today - I went back through this thread to locate all of the BFP's (told you I was sad!) :dohh:
Now, I didn't actually go through every page but I hope I managed to capture everyone. In no particular order:-

New Mummy2010 :bfp:
Kanga :bfp:
Tigerlillies :bfp:
Wanttobemum86 :bfp:
SugarFairy :bfp:
Starry Night :bfp:
Luvmysoldier :bfp:
Ennie Jennie :angel:

We're not doing bad since we've only been going since September - seems to be only me & Imppearl who are lagging behind still :haha:

AFM - Trying to hold out til Saturday to test, currently 8/9dpo as O'd early. Had a few symptoms but very sporadic so not confident really but we'll see - been trying to cling to the PMA this month. Would truly be a miracle :cloud9: if it happens this month as we haven't tried very hard (performance issues for both of us!) :blush:

Oh no I don't want to be left alone on here... :nope:

I am on cd10 and soon will be in my furtile period. Hopfully I'll catch up soon!!

New - So sorry you are feeling so sad right now...really hoping this will be your month. Also Luv did get her BFP but she also lost that baby...it was incredibly sad...multiple miscarriages should be forever banned. One is enough pain for any woman.

Just checking in to see if anyone has caved & tested! All well behaved so far tho (she says disappointed ;) )

Nope, I've been good this morning and not tested (yet!)
Too scared to, to be honest - I hate the disappointment. AF is going to be early this month as I ov'd early and I am cramping now so doubt there's a chance for BFP but I will keep my fingers crossed just in case.

Hi to everyone :hi: this thread has gone awfully quiet, probably cos most people have had their BFP's and moved on..... it gets lonely in here you know... :winkwink:

I'm still here! I've checked out two threads for September babies and I'm just not interested. Besides, it stinks to read about other women having all these symptoms and yet again I basically have nothing! It's hard to really get into the PG right now.

NTAT, keeping my FX'd for you that AF stays away!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->