New year.........new bfp's please "2011"

I'm not sure I have O'd either - opks have all been negative so far, its been 3 weeks tomorrow since my ERPC so not sure if I'm being a bit premature! (too eager!)

Hi!

I have no idea where in my cycle I am as I think I'm still recovering physically from my miscarriage in May but I would definitely love to get a Christmas bfp. That's when my baby would have been due and I would love to have a beanie growing in me by then.

:hi: Starry night welcome, sorry for your loss:hugs:
Thanks for joining our team you must get your banner!!:happydance:

Im sending :dust: to everyone got a good feeling for our lil team!!!

AFM, me and DF have been having lots of lovely :sex:
And really hoping not to see the:witch: now for along time !! But obviously Xmas would do just fine best pressie ever for us all x x x

Who ever i asked about the yoghurts and thing si have been told not too eat them or drink the drinks as they contain live yoghurt, dont know what to believe:wacko:

I'm not sure I have O'd either - opks have all been negative so far, its been 3 weeks tomorrow since my ERPC so not sure if I'm being a bit premature! (too eager!)

Hi New, i read on another thread that a lady actually OV'ed whist she was still bleeding from MC, so dont give up any hope look at me i thought i was las t week but did'nt till yesterday :happydance:. Keep doing them PMA TEAM XMAS 2010 BFP!!!:hugs:

im out for a while again, i had to have biopsy on my cervix today and that means i cant dtd for 4 weeks, cd 13 today so if i dont ov in the next 2 days im completely out this month, very irregular ov anyway so i dont think i will :(

will be keeping my eye on you all though until i can join again xx

im out for a while again, i had to have biopsy on my cervix today and that means i cant dtd for 4 weeks, cd 13 today so if i dont ov in the next 2 days im completely out this month, very irregular ov anyway so i dont think i will :(

Sorry to hear that Bumski, hope you're okay?
On the positive side, fingers crossed you could still have a BFP for xmas!

Hugs x

Aie, that's rough news. I hope that this gives you better luck in the long run and you have your bfp by Christmas.

Had some tests done and got the results back today. It seems I'm finally on the road to recovery. I am so ready to put all this madness & drama behind me.

I've got my appt for tests next week, hope they don;t tell me to stop ttc

Sorry youre leaving us for a while Bumski, pop back and see us soon! gl with the biopsy x

Ah thats poo huni but i second we can still all get a BFP for xmas of course we can , can i ask what biopsy was for? was it abnormal smear test? x

Hope everyone is doing well!!!

I am hoping temp's my tomorrow's show that I have already OV and a couple DPO! FX for tomorrow morning temps to be up!

Hope everyone is doing well!!!

I am hoping temp's my tomorrow's show that I have already OV and a couple DPO! FX for tomorrow morning temps to be up!

FX'ed Ennie im marking myself down as 2 DPO today:happydance:
Dreaded 2 ww:growlmad: want a bubba now now now lol!! x

Alright FF is marking me as 3DPO. I think I OV on day 14 not 16, but hey we will see. I hope the :witch: stays away!!! We will find out next weekend!!!

hello
i had a recent loss and believe i am about to O already :happydance:
i am looking for any buddies who maybe in same situation and ovulating around the same time?

classing first day of bleeding from mc as cycle day one and ferning on microscope looks ready to go!!

also could you check out my other thread too please thanks in advance:hugs:

Well ladies i am going to ask a silly question now.........

But is it poss to Ovulate twice in one cycle??
My reason for asking is referring to my journey since my loss,and the quoted first post of this thread above this one i had a few days of ferning on my saliva samples on like the 5 & 6th of september, and further along my journey did'nt start opk's untill 7th september and got smileys on 11th&12th of september leading me to believe i actually O'd on sunday 12th or maybe yesterday 13th ?? Please can anyone tell me whats going on? I know you only get ferning a day or two before OV thus called transitional and then complete covering when O'ing or day before!!:wacko:

My boobies are so veiny today like when was preggo WTF is going on x
?

How are all you other girls doing?

I have heard it is possible to OV twice in one month. What made you test again for OV a week later? Hmmm that is weird that you boobs are veiny. FX it is all a good sign for you!!!!

Mine have being feeling heavy like they were last month when I was PG. I am also having a lot of CM like I had last month as well. There I go already symptom spotting. LOL

Well i was'nt expecting it as soon as it has come to be hoest, i was only messing around with my microscope thingy!! Then obviously noticed the ferning pattern then it dissapeared so thats why i bought some opk's as i thought it was to early after Mc i dunno im baffled. I cant really work out my cycle either as i have OV later than usual unless i have twice arghhhh confusing this ttc lark lol!!

i reckon i am 2 dpo on day 19 of cycle(if counting mc bleed day 1!) but only have 26 day cycles HELP!!! According to my calcs AF would be due next wed 22nd?

If you haven't had your first AF since the mc yet it's possible your cycle is going to be longer than normal. The first one is often strange. Though it's different for everyone. For me, the first four cycles were much, much shorter than normal. Try not to worry if your cycle does wierd things this time around.

Well hating the two ww already i wish i knew where im upto as i go on holiday next weekend and AF due wed next week or going by O day next sunday ;-(
How many DPO is everyone else ??x

I am 4 DPO as of today. I am symptom spotting already! So last month when I got PG my pee smelled really bad which I have heard can happen. So I have not had it since the M/C, but now again this morning I had it happen to me again. UGH!!! I wish it was next weekend so I would know for sure. I also looked at my boobs and they look veiny too like when I was PG.

Sounds promising! Good luck!

The other day I was convincing myself that my boobs were bigger but if I need to convince myself they probably aren't. When I was pg my boobs' growth was fairly obvious. When I finally commented on them my DH said (in an appreciative tone)that he had noticed. lol

I'm starting to wish I tracked my cycles. It's annoying to not know when I ovulated. Before I fell pg I would get obvious ovulation symptoms so I didn't really need to--though when I finally did get pregnant I conceived two weeks after having the symptoms so I guess they didn't help me in the end. hee hee This is my first normal cycle since the miscarriage so I'm still learning what my new normal is. I'm just thrown off by the fact I had spotting last Wednesday. Was that ovulation spotting or what it implantation bleed (but I should be having symptoms by now if that were the case) or was it simply my body still fixing itself? I'm guessing it's the last one as it makes the most sense to me.

I'm just tired of wearing pads and liners all the time "just in case" AF decides to show unexpectedly. I'll probably test again this weekend if she doesn't come by then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->