New year.........new bfp's please "2011"

Im new here. I m/c this year and had a procedure done 2 months ago 1st af back aug 21 yippy. 1st ovulation sept 6. but progesterone only 8.0 on 7dpo. :cry: but maybe next month will be a stick bean.

Welcome twobytwo! I have high hopes for this thread and BFP's by year end!!! Is anyone else using SC & preseed?

Hey can I join you guys? I got my last BFP using soft cups and pre-seed so we'll definitely be using them again. I really hope to have a sticky bean by xmas!

Welcome stay.positive!! Sorry about your M/C! :hugs: DH & I used SC & preseed last month and that is how we got PG so we definitely will keep using them until we get a sticky bean!!!

Yeah it was our first time using SC and it totally worked! Hopefully next time we'll have a sticky.

I am 4 DPO as of today. I am symptom spotting already! So last month when I got PG my pee smelled really bad which I have heard can happen. So I have not had it since the M/C, but now again this morning I had it happen to me again. UGH!!! I wish it was next weekend so I would know for sure. I also looked at my boobs and they look veiny too like when I was PG.

Hello Ennie, well 4DPO today a day behind you dying to start peeing on sticks lol!! But not going too, i have a very veiny left boob which i had last time too, so hope thats a good sign for us all and they hurt like hell yesterday!! But on the downside the veins can be due to recent ovulation so i have been told but i never noticed it before so poo to that theory!!
Smelly wee sounds good too and i have noticed funny taste in mouth, cant sleep(worrying prob!)and thats all for now:hugs:

Sounds promising! Good luck!

The other day I was convincing myself that my boobs were bigger but if I need to convince myself they probably aren't. When I was pg my boobs' growth was fairly obvious. When I finally commented on them my DH said (in an appreciative tone)that he had noticed. lol

I'm starting to wish I tracked my cycles. It's annoying to not know when I ovulated. Before I fell pg I would get obvious ovulation symptoms so I didn't really need to--though when I finally did get pregnant I conceived two weeks after having the symptoms so I guess they didn't help me in the end. hee hee This is my first normal cycle since the miscarriage so I'm still learning what my new normal is. I'm just thrown off by the fact I had spotting last Wednesday. Was that ovulation spotting or what it implantation bleed (but I should be having symptoms by now if that were the case) or was it simply my body still fixing itself? I'm guessing it's the last one as it makes the most sense to me.

I'm just tired of wearing pads and liners all the time "just in case" AF decides to show unexpectedly. I'll probably test again this weekend if she doesn't come by then.

Hi Starry, boob growth sounds promising to me!! Always amazes me how we notice these really little differences in our lovely female bods bet ya the guys woulnd't. When are you expecting AF?

Im new here. I m/c this year and had a procedure done 2 months ago 1st af back aug 21 yippy. 1st ovulation sept 6. but progesterone only 8.0 on 7dpo. :cry: but maybe next month will be a stick bean.

Welcome twobytwo, sorry for your loss:hugs: how do you know your levels?
x

Hey can I join you guys? I got my last BFP using soft cups and pre-seed so we'll definitely be using them again. I really hope to have a sticky bean by xmas!

Welcome positive, sorry for your loss:hugs: and welcome aboard, where are you in your cycle x

Well judging by my O pains, I think I'm 6dpo, but haven't a clue when AF will arrive, its just a waiting game...
Been googling all the aids that seem to be around, must admit to being a complete amateur on items such as softcups, preseed, SMEP etc... learning fast though..

Would anyone recommend softcups?? Would be an advantage for me I think as don't always have the time to spend half an hour with my legs up the headboard :blush: :rofl:

I'll leave that image with you......

I got my hair analysis back this morning, aparantly I am lacking in loads of things & also have high amounts of lead in my body :cry:

Also got ewcm today - confused.com!

Hope everyone is well x will catch up on all the posts now!

NTAT, I tried softcups and wont be using them again. They just make you a bit smelly really! And the swimmers smell really bad when you take it out. I have one left actually (individually wrapped!) so could send it to you to try if you want (pm me your ad if so) x

Otherwise they are £20 a box so a bit pricey if you just want to try!

lol new hehe!!
Smelly swimmers yuck but some girls swear by them dont they x x

i guess so, although the response from the hair anaysis people is to not try for 4 months until all my things are sorted out

Hi Starry, boob growth sounds promising to me!! Always amazes me how we notice these really little differences in our lovely female bods bet ya the guys woulnd't. When are you expecting AF?

No idea! I'm on CD29 right now and feeling unable to read my body. I've always had irregular cycles and while in my teens I learned how to read the signals so I'd never be caught unawares by AF. But the mc has certainly changed things. This is my first "normal" cycle since my loss three and a half months ago. I had some spotting on CD21 and spotting can be a sign of a drop in progesterone so that could have been ovulation I suppose. Maybe next week? Though I'm preparing myself for anytime. I've had phantom PMS symptoms the past week or so that would appear and then go away.

Ok Guys here is the news
my progesterone was checked by the doc 7dpo and it was only 8. I am reading it should be more. anyways my temp droped Wed and today but my cervix is high. ff is saying i have a good chance of bpf but not so sure. any suggestions? I have backache but that is about it.

I think it means soft cup. I don't use them so I can't explain exactly what they are or how to use them but I think they're used after sex to keep the sperm close to your cervix and increase the chances of them getting inside and to your released egg.

Sorry twobytwo it has been a long day for me. Yeah SC means soft cups. They are inserted up behind your pubic bone and it stays close to the cervix. It stays inserted so the sperm stay close to the cervix and have no where to go but up. I love them, I do not have sit with my legs above my head for 30 minutes. :dohh:

I am hoping they will work again this month!!

Welcome positive, sorry for your loss:hugs: and welcome aboard, where are you in your cycle x

I am still bleeding a bit from my MC, but it has been less than a week, so I think that is normal. I am not sure what this cycle will hold for me. Last time it took 3 cycles post MC to get back to my normal pattern and then I got my bfp.

Ok Guys here is the news
my progesterone was checked by the doc 7dpo and it was only 8. I am reading it should be more. anyways my temp droped Wed and today but my cervix is high. ff is saying i have a good chance of bpf but not so sure. any suggestions? I have backache but that is about it.

Hi 2by2, im not hot on levels and stuff sorry, so how many DPO are you now hun? I have a good feeling for this thread and this month:winkwink:
Are you having your levels done because of MC? x x

im out for a while again, i had to have biopsy on my cervix today and that means i cant dtd for 4 weeks, cd 13 today so if i dont ov in the next 2 days im completely out this month, very irregular ov anyway so i dont think i will :(

will be keeping my eye on you all though until i can join again xx

Ah thats poo huni but i second we can still all get a BFP for xmas of course we can , can i ask what biopsy was for? was it abnormal smear test? x

iv had abnormal smears for a few yrs and had 2 colposcopys, (the last one was 1 yr ago), all changes were borderline so they left them, then at this one i just had she said i have cin3, which is severe changes and had to perform loop diathermy while i was there. it has been sent for testing so just waiting for the results, :shrug:

thanks girls, iv just been catching up on all your posts, its looking good for a few of you, tww, i bet your all obsessing, i know i would be. :winkwink:

iv got my fx for all of you and cant wait to see some lovely bfps very soon :happydance:

hi to everyone else who has joined, sorry you have to be here though :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"