New year.........new bfp's please "2011"

:wave: Hi ladies hope everyone is doing well this weekend!! I am so tired we just helped friends move in the hot Florida weather!! I just want to go to bed and :sleep:. But it is only 3:30 pm here!:dohh:

Hi Ennie,
Lucky you, the weather here is appalling, I've got the heating on tonight!
Hi to everyone else, hope you're all ok. X

That is crazy about you having the heat on! Our hot weather is a sticky muggy weather not too nice to move in!!! We only turn the heat on here maybe 1 week out of the year!

yep, I'm freezing too! We made a fire last night, it was v snug!

I keep putting off going out today as it looks so cold out there, brrr x

Yep - I will "third" that it has been bl**dy cold the last few days in the UK! I'm in a jumper now with big woolly socks on and a stew cooking. Yummy! Nothing better to warm you up x

:hugs:Hi ladies -yes its now freezing here had our heating on all week lol partly because DF is so nesh!!!

I had that done a year ago to Bumski:hugs:, i reckon we will all end up with a lovely xmas parcel in our tums:happydance:

Well im currently 7DPO and have tested (b4 you say i know its to early)but just couldnt resist POAS:haha:

Looking forward to our n ext holiday coming up next weekend to see father in law in sunny Almeria :happydance:

HATE TWW!!!

Fairy, Stew - YUM, i love stew. Very cosy meal with lots of hearty veg, you know its that time of year when you start craving stew. And Dumplings, mmm

2010, lucky you with a hol coming up! Have fun with FIL x

Thought I would share some info with you gals which you may or may not already know! Zinc, selenium & maca are very good supplements for male & female fertility. You can take in addition to any pre natal vits you may be taking. Oysters are very high in Zinc. the only problem is, they are an acquired taste as I found out yesterday!

oo, also, if you dont get a lot of ewcm, then evening primrose oil capsules in the first 10 days of your cycle help x

Cool, thanks for the tips kanga. I'll have to get some evening primrose oil

Hey new mummy2010
I had a miscarriage earlier this year and had d&c may and july (b/c tissue was still left) i had my progesterone checked just to see if i am ovulating. well bad news AF came Thursday :sad2:. Short Luteal Phase. I called my doc and he said that he wants me to bring my FF charts to see my short luteal phase. Since last nov and coming off BC I have had luteal phase of 10-11 and my progesterone was only 8.9 7 dpo Feb this year. so Doc said that may be why i had a m/c. in 2 weeks I see the Dr. but for now I am trying B6 100mg and evening primose oil also will take cough med 1 week before Ovulation.

I am sorry to hear that twobytwo, but I am hopeful that they will be able to sort things out for you know that they know what the problem is. FX!

As for me, not much going on yet. I went to the Dr's yesterday and they confirmed that it seems like the miscarriage has gone normally. They told me to go ahead and try again right away if I feel emotionally ready. I had hoped I might be able to get some tests done now, but they said 2 miscarriages in a row, although difficult is still considered normal and so I need to wait to have another one before having any tests. So, back on the TTC I guess!

Thanks for the tips Kanga, will be stocking up on everything I think. Nice to know there are some vits that I can give to DH too.

I'm currently 10dpo and have so far resisted the urge to POAS....

:flower:

Sorry ladies but I am about to vent.... So I am so dang emotional today. I just found out that two more acquaintance's of mine are pregnant with their 3rd and 2nd child. Another friend of mine just found out she is having a boy. I just feel like crying because of everything going on. I just wish it was me! I know it will happen when it is meant to happen, I don't know why it seems so hard for me today. I have been doing great so far and then all of a sudden everthing hit me today! I guess it could be that the :witch: is due this week and I am nervous about that! Ugh !! I have no one to talk to here because my supposed BFF stopped talking to me last time I got upset about this so now I have no one here to talk to. Thank You for listening!!!

:hugs:
I'm sorry you're having a crappy day enniejennie :hugs:
You know you can rant all you need to on here. No-one's gonna judge you or be unsympathetic cos we're all in it together
Chin up lovely xx

I am sorry to hear that twobytwo, but I am hopeful that they will be able to sort things out for you know that they know what the problem is. FX!

As for me, not much going on yet. I went to the Dr's yesterday and they confirmed that it seems like the miscarriage has gone normally. They told me to go ahead and try again right away if I feel emotionally ready. I had hoped I might be able to get some tests done now, but they said 2 miscarriages in a row, although difficult is still considered normal and so I need to wait to have another one before having any tests. So, back on the TTC I guess!

That is awful its still horrible even if they reckon its normal:cry: If you feel ready ttc again then go for it huni:hugs:

Thanks for the tips Kanga, will be stocking up on everything I think. Nice to know there are some vits that I can give to DH too.

I'm currently 10dpo and have so far resisted the urge to POAS....

:flower:

Your doing well NEWtoall this im 8dpo and dying to again :dohh:x

Sorry ladies but I am about to vent.... So I am so dang emotional today. I just found out that two more acquaintance's of mine are pregnant with their 3rd and 2nd child. Another friend of mine just found out she is having a boy. I just feel like crying because of everything going on. I just wish it was me! I know it will happen when it is meant to happen, I don't know why it seems so hard for me today. I have been doing great so far and then all of a sudden everthing hit me today! I guess it could be that the :witch: is due this week and I am nervous about that! Ugh !! I have no one to talk to here because my supposed BFF stopped talking to me last time I got upset about this so now I have no one here to talk to. Thank You for listening!!!

I feel your pain i work in a nursery babas everywhere and preggas parents hate them lol!!
That is crap you bff stopped taliking to you least you have us huni :hugs: x x

Hopefully you're feeling emotional because there is a beanie growing inside. Sorry you're having a crappy day and ((hugs)) that your friends won't let you rant to them. My friends generally let me rant to them but sometimes I feel so awkward about it because they're still single and sometimes the info with TTC really is T.M.I. And some of them will tell me so in not so nice ways (they don't mean to be mean...I'm quite sensitive...but I wish they were more so too!). So I just come here and rant and rave and worry. It's just easier. :)

If I'm right in thinking that I ov'd around CD21 I should be able to get an accurate pregnancy test result by this weekend. With my last pregnancy I didn't show symptoms until the day before I got a positive hpt. So I am really trying to not symptom spot but it's so hard! I felt repulsed by my favourite tea this morning (rooibos) and that was the first sign I was preggo with my Lil Peanut. Also, I'm starting to get what I call "random urges to barf". Yet I don't feel sick. Just like last time. You can see why I'm starting to cross my fingers. My mom even asked me today if I was pregnant.

I'm just afraid of setting myself up.

I second that SugarFairy, we're all here to vent and to help each other.

Ennie - My heart goes out to you hun, it is so hard. I also found out today that ANOTHER friend is pregnant and has had a scan and everything is fine - its upset me too so I know where you're at.
The fact that she has had a scan and all is fine just makes me want to cry - I had my scan and saw my dead baby, its so unfair... makes me want to blub just talking about it now. :cry:

Today was my first day back in work, its taken me a month to come to terms with it all and I thought I was getting back on track.

Everywhere I turn, babies, pregnant people - I can't even seem to avoid the baby aisle in the supermarket, I inadvertantly always end up there, its a constant reminder... aaaaaaarrrrrgggghhhhhh!

:hugs: to you Ennie, we'll get there - it must be our turn soon... along with all the other ladies on here.

:dust: babydust to us all....... :kiss:

Thinking of trying maca next cycle if no BFP this time girls any cheap places you know of x

If I'm right in thinking that I ov'd around CD21 I should be able to get an accurate pregnancy test result by this weekend. With my last pregnancy I didn't show symptoms until the day before I got a positive hpt. So I am really trying to not symptom spot but it's so hard! I felt repulsed by my favourite tea this morning (rooibos) and that was the first sign I was preggo with my Lil Peanut. Also, I'm starting to get what I call "random urges to barf". Yet I don't feel sick. Just like last time. You can see why I'm starting to cross my fingers. My mom even asked me today if I was pregnant.

I'm just afraid of setting myself up.

Wow that sounds promising fx:happydance:
my only symptom was the day i found out and started to bleed all in one day, guess i dont do things by halves x

Thanks Ladies I really appreciate it!!! I hope I am emotional for a good reason! :wacko: My supposed BFF just had her 2nd little girl 4 months ago and could get PG at the drop of a hat, so she has no idea what I am going through and could care less. I just gave up on her I do not need someone like her in my life. That to me is not a friend at all. Thank again ladies I really appreciate it!!! :hugs:

Hopefully those are all good signs for you Starry Night!!! FX for you!!! I have been symptom spotting bigger & sore boobs & itchy like when I was PG, urine smelling, and so dang emotional! Oh I hope they are all good signs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->