New year, New start

Layla

Reaction score
What are you plans for the new year?

We are selling our house and going back to renting to save money, plus we are hoping to go bankrupt to get rid of our debts, Its going to be a tough year but then hopefuly after that we will be ok and can start again.

New year resolutions are.

Sell house
Sort debts out
Hopefuly move away from this shit hole of a town
Be happy

whats yours?

xx

My main one is to lose some weight i have said this now for 3 yrs :lol: i lose some then put twice as much back on!
To stop sayin im bored this is all i ever say an i get on my own nerves!
Thats about it really :lol:
x

1..Mine is to lose a stone and half to get in my wedding dress!!

2..Sort out my debt if i can! Bankrupcy isn't an option for me, as i don't know the address and amounts or account numbers i owe to my debters. I only owe 2 grand in all but i haven't heard off 90% of them in ages to i am hoping they have wrote it off, its only a few hundred here and there per debter, it would cost alot more to take me to court!

3..And be Mrs cartwright!

YAY Yvonne, Not long now :D

Mine are....
1, To loose weight (same old same old!!)
2, Sell our house, and buy one in a nice town/village
3, To get a new job, and concentrate on a new career ( not much choice since ive just lost my job hahahah)
4, Do lots of BDing :D

1, stop smoking - have to now priorities are to go private
2, see a private consultant about our losses an future fertility management
3, move house & town
4, cut down on boozing :lol:
5, lose 2 stone

:D

1. be more thankful for having OH and Matthias
2. search for an online university course which is affordable for me or start learning dutch
3. start to search for a job in August
4. do more sports and loose some weight (seems to be a standard womens aim for 2007)

mines are:

1. Try and pay off some debt, will be impossible to pay it all off so I am being realistic. :roll:

2.Definitley lose weight, still haven't lost baby weight :oops:

3. Start making more time for me-can't remember the last time I put make-up on. Feel like I have let myself go since having monster, a bit too complacent I think :cry:

Ladies we should be grateful for what we have tho...eachother :hugs:

* get christening sorted out
*start looking into a mortage
*not loose my temper easy
*eat healthy

Eat healthier
Try to relax more
Move house and clear debt owed to Mil asap
Make the most of my family :)

Reach my goal of getting pregnant (being open minded about this as may take longer with NHS appointments etc)

Get settled into getting our own income and paying rent, bills etc

Save money and not spend it!

sort my flat out
save money for a house
try not to spend to much
enjoy my 21st
maybe ttc

Hey Layla we sold our house and went into rented to save money and it's going GREAT so far. I feel like a rich person for the first time ever lol.

I dont have any resolutions really...

I dont wanna let us get into debt any more is probably the only one i'll have this year and i'll probably break it asap. Companies hand out credit cards too easily :roll:

1.) Lose Weight
2.) Spend more quality time as a family
3.) Be more organised
4.) Get a payrise
5.) Move closer to work ???????

Generally Enjoy Life More!!

Hazel&Reece said:
Hey Layla we sold our house and went into rented to save money and it's going GREAT so far. I feel like a rich person for the first time ever lol.

I dont have any resolutions really...

I dont wanna let us get into debt any more is probably the only one i'll have this year and i'll probably break it asap. Companies hand out credit cards too easily :roll:

I cant wait to do it, we worked out that we will be saving £400 a month! it will prob take a while to sell the house coz it will be slow after xmas, we wont make much from it either, northen rock want us to pay a 4 grand penelty for selling early (we were tied in for 5 years) but hopefuly we will have enough after legal fees to pay off Jase's mum (she gave us money to buy the car)

Even if we are left with nothing, it will still be better as we will be saving so much more each month, we can live mornal instead of counting the pennys!

xx

xx

1. be a size 12 again and tone up tummy!
2. stop eating junk food!!!
3. get a socail life!

Oh forgot mines is stop eating takeaways and drinking so much too! :roll:

Wow I fell all smug. Im happy with everything in my life at the mo, so dont really want to change anything in the new year.

About half way in once ubba is born I will want to lose baby weight but other than that finances, relationships, house etc are all great :)

2006 is definately ending on a positive note for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->