New Year Rockers (UK & Other)

Lullaby2010

Mummy to Ruby
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm due on 16th January 2010 and am looking for text/msn/facebook/bnb buddies due on or around the same time.

This is my first child, and I also have a dsd who is 7. I am 29, my H2B is 32 and we live in Essex, UK.

We are planning a waterbirth, and may use hypnobirthing methods, too. We're very excited about rocking our little one in our arms in the new year!

Current New Year Rockers:

2nd January
Sazzle123 - 24th April 2009 - Predicting a boy - 20w Scan on August 9th - Expecting a SURPRISE! - ISAAC LEE born Monday 28th December 2009 !!

3rd January
Emma 1989 - BFP ? -Predicting a boy - 20w scan on August 20th - Expecting a BOY! - FINLEY WILLIAM born Saturday 9th January 2010 !!

5th January
Margie - BFP 1st May 2009 - No prediction yet - 20w Scan on August 20th - Expecting a SURPRISE! - FERRYN JEAN born Sunday 17th January 2010 !!

16th January
Flowertot - BFP 7th May 2009 - Predicting a boy - 20w Scan on August 26th - Expecting a BOY! - LEO DANIEL born Monday 18th January 2010 !!
Lullaby2010 - BFP 14th May 2009 - Predicting a Boy - 20w Scan on September 3rd - Expecting a GIRL! - RUBY ANNE WARD born Monday 21st December 2009 !!

20th January
Huds26 - BFP ? - Prediction ? - 20w Scan on September 10th - Expecting a GIRL! - EBONY ROSE born Thursday 14th January 2010 !!

22nd January
Becyboo__x - BFP 22nd May 2009 - Predicting a girl - 20w Scan on September 4th - Expecting a BOY!

Hey there Lullaby2010 - I am due on 5th Jan 2010... only a few days before you :) And would love to buddy-up!

I live in North London with my hubby and cat. This is also my first baby.

Have no idea what I'm doing for the birth yet... I guess we'll see closer to the time.

Hi Lullaby2010 would love to be a bnb and facebook buddy.

i'm 26 and my DH is 28. we have a DD who is 2 in september so this is my 2nd pregnancy.

I'm also predicting a boy!!

as for the birth we don't really know what we are going to do yet.

My facebook name is - michelle jones- bouzaglo.

how have you girls found your pregnancies so far? how many cycles did it take you to concieve etc?

i conceived this pregnancy on my 5th cycle of trying but had a m/c in january followed by chemical pregnancies in march and april.

this time has beenvery different than last time. last time the first tri was a breeze. hardly any sickness at all. this time i've been really ill with sickness and dizzy spells. thankfully they are starting to ease now but the last few weeks have been nasty!

can't wait to get my proper bump:happydance: have a tiny one already (only people who know me can notice it)

Thankyou for responding, have sent private messages to you both with my details and updated the list in post 1.

Flowertot, I'm sorry to hear of your loss and subsequent chemical pregnancies, I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers for a happy and healthy pregnancy xx

In response to your question, my pregnancy has been pretty straight forward so far with my second craving just kicking in now. So rather than just lots of Ribena with ice cubes, I am now also enjoying cod and chips drowning in vinegar with baked beans and salad creme! lol I haven't had any sickness, but I do have blue veins everywhere, my bbs, tummy, arms, legs, even my feet haven't escaped them! lol

Glad to hear your pregnancy sickness and dizzy spells are easing up xx

:hugs: to you both, I look forward to getting to know you over the next few months and beyond! :D

lol i'm drinking loads of Robinson's summer fruit.

i got my :bfp: on 7th May at 9 dpo and my 20 week scan is on 26th August.

is anybody finding it hard to fit into their normal trousers now? when i was having my first i didn't have to wear maternity stuff until i was at least 20/22 weeks. i think that its true that things happen quicker 2nd time round. i'm starting to show a little bit, my boobs are bigger. i just didn't expect it so fast!

it will be lovely to chat to ladies who are due around the same time to compare notes x

Thanks Flowertot, 1st post updated xx

I have just started to wear maternity stuff, but I have a problem.... tum is too big for my usual jeans now, but too small to hold the band up on maternity ones! :( Tried using a seperate band, but it had the same effect! lolso for the first time EVER I've just bought a couple skirts and dresses lol !!!

i have the same problem. i've got maternity stuff from last time which i have tried on but are still too big. i've got 1 pair of normal jeans left that i can just about fit into and even with those i leave the button open when i'm at home. its the in-between stage!

i've been a bit worried today because i've got a pain in my groin when i walk. i think its from picking up DD too much. going to have to stop apart from when i really have to like when shes getting in the bath etc.

i've been a bit worried today because i've got a pain in my groin when i walk. i think its from picking up DD too much. going to have to stop apart from when i really have to like when shes getting in the bath etc.

Aw honey, I hope you feel better soon!

I found my first stretch marks today :) just to the left and slightly below my belly button lol

oh no. all these creams that you can buy don't help at all i don't think. if you are going to get them you get them! they're not nice to have but a small price to pay i guess.

To be honest I was kinda looking forward to my stretch marks lol :D Waited a long time for them ha ha ha!!

I have my friend staying with me for a few days at the moment. Arrived today with her 3m old little girl, who is sooooo cute!! I've already got stuck in with changing nappies, feeding bottles, winding, soothing and settling etc. Can't wait till my little one is in my arms!! :D

Aww how lovely to have a cute little baby staying with you and great practice for you. how are you finding it?

i'm very excited at the moment because i've started to feel the little flutters of pudding moving in my belly. i felt DD at 17 weeks so i was expecting it to be a little bit earlier this time.

They've gone home now but I've had a great time with them both here! :D

My friend even let me do all the feeds, changes etc to get a real feel for it. I was worried about the sleepless nights etc due to little one teething at the moment, but to be honest I think I did really well! :D

The lack of sleep caught up with me after they'd gone but I think that was more down to going into town for a few hours with OH and his brother. Did a lot of walking! lol

I enjoyed every moment of my hands on experience, and OH kept getting a silly grin on his face every time he watched me feeding her or soothing her to sleep. He said he really likes seeing me with a baby in my arms, he said being a mum is going to really suit me, and that he was impressed with how well I coped with being thrown in at the deep end :D :D :D

Another plus side to this weekend has been that my friend (who's partner left her shortly after their baby was born) seems to have fallen for my OH's brother and the feelings appear to be mutual :D They were inseperable most of the time lol I'm so pleased cos they both deserve so much happiness!!

Wow Flowertot, I'm so glad to hear you're feeling your little one, that's great!! :happydance:

Margie, thanks for your message I have updated the first post, added you to my phonebook, and sent a friend request on facebook x

I just used my hi bebe doppler and this time found the heartbeat straight away! (last time it took me an hour! lol) Bubs is ticking along nicely at 146bpm :happydance:

Hey Ladies!

I'm such a numpty - it took me ages to find this group again :blush:

:wave: Flowertot

Anyway, just thought I'd pop in and say hi.

Hey Margie. how are you getting on?

glad you had such a nice time when your friend stayed with you Lullaby. so love is in the air for your friend and OH's brother, how lovely. it can't be easy for her copibng with a baby on her own. i don't think i would be able to cope.

i went for the tripple test this morning. i wasn't going to bother having it done but i decided id rather know what risk group i fall into even though if its high risk i won't be taking it further.

have a lovely evening ladies.

Hello Margie, Good to see you back :)
Hello Flowertot, Good luck for the triple test x

I found a nifty little website at hrrp://www.makemebabies.com which allows you to upload a pic of you and a pic of your partner and it will give you an idea of what your baby might look like lol it's really good!! :D

Hello Margie, Good to see you back :)
Hello Flowertot, Good luck for the triple test x

I found a nifty little website at hrrp://www.makemebabies.com which allows you to upload a pic of you and a pic of your partner and it will give you an idea of what your baby might look like lol it's really good!! :D

Helloo!

Website sounds cool - might give it a go tomorrow for a laugh. Right now I'm off to bed as I know I'll be a real grump tomorrow if I stay up any longer.

Chat soon
xm

Hope you had a good sleep Flowertot :)

I finally found out why we're meant to lay on our left side while pregnant. The following sentence was on a page at WelcomeBabyHome.com it says:

Make it a habit to lie down on your left side to prevent blood from pooling in your lower limbs; lying down on your back slows down blood flow from the vena cava to your heart and should not be a position you use now until the end of your pregnancy.

Let me know if there is anything you want to know, I love doing a bit of research lol xx

hey girls.

i heard that you should sleep on your left side but didn't know why. thanks.
i feel most comfortable on my right side so i will have to swap.

i'm taking the leap from regular clothes to maternity clothes now as nothing fits me.

i'm getting so excited about my next scan even though its ages away.

Who is going to find out what they are having? i know i am.

thanks for the game lullaby. think i will have a go later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->