New Year Rockers (UK & Other)

I'm still exhausted but am suffering insomnia!! lol

H2B has been taking me out for 4/5 hr walks each day to wear me out more in the hopes it will make me sleep, but no luck with it yet!!

How are you feeling Margie? Hope it gets better soon hon! :hugs:

hi margie :) sorry to hear you are not feeling too good :-(

i'm extremely chuffed about my bbs - ive always been very flat-chested but 2moro im going shopping for some C cup bras because i cant find in any of usual any more! yey!!!

i cant rem my exact bfp date but it was approx. 24th April. x

hey girls.

i had a midwife appointment this morning. everything seems to be ok. pudding's hb was 142bpm which according to midwife can indicate that i'm having a girl! up to now i've been so sure i'm having a boy. i just don't know now!!

apparently 140 and above means girl and below this means boy.

not always true though because my friend's little boy is due in 4 weeks and his was 150bpm at the 16 week appointment.

the suspense is killing me, i want to know now!! :hissy: :hissy:

Hey guys can i join you too? I'm due on the 3rd Jan according to my last scan (though i still havent changed my ticker from my own dates!) Im already in the christmas buddies thread but figured this due date is the new year so should join here too!

I think i'm having a boy too, every dream has said this and everyone who has ever commented says its a boy also!

I've had a pretty painless pregnancy, so real symptoms, sore boobs and excess peeing but thats about it! I had a slight bleed at 14 weeks but all was okay!

I have my 20wk scan on August 20th and i am hoping to find out the sex then, i am not good at secrets!!

Welcome to the group Emma1980.

glad everything seems to be going well with your pregnancy.

you have your scan 6 days before me. seems most of us are predicting boys. wonder if any of us will be right.

is this your first Pregnancy or do you have other children?

Hi Emma1980 - welcome :wave: I have my 20 week scan on the same day as you! I can't wait... going to try and resist the temptation to find out the sex though.

Thanks for all your get well wishes - feeling loads better, especially after a weekend out of London in Worcester doing nothing much apart from sitting about and eating. Oh and getting loads of advice from my friend who announced yesterday that she is pregnant with her second :)

Now getting geared up for the week ahead - hope it's a good one for everyone.

xm

hey girls.

i had a midwife appointment this morning. everything seems to be ok. pudding's hb was 142bpm which according to midwife can indicate that i'm having a girl! up to now i've been so sure i'm having a boy. i just don't know now!!

apparently 140 and above means girl and below this means boy.

not always true though because my friend's little boy is due in 4 weeks and his was 150bpm at the 16 week appointment.

the suspense is killing me, i want to know now!! :hissy: :hissy:

Ooooh I didn't know that about the heartbeat. They didn't calculate mine when I went, just listened to see if it was there... Might borrow my friends doppler and see if I can work it out myself :happydance:

Thanks for the welcomes!

This is my first baby, will be doing it alone as FOB buggered off when i was about 13 weeks, ass... lol

Think im starting with SPD, getting more painful each day but i have an appt with the doc on thursday, hopefully its not!!

glad you're feeling better margie.

sorry to hear about the trouble you've had emma. you know we are all here to give each other lots of support. i hope its not spd when you go the docs, and if it is i hope it stays mild for you!

i could feel little pud moving loads last night when i was on the computer. it felt quite strong. not felt anything since though. can't wait until i can feel it all the time.

Welcome Emma1980, thank you for joining the circle! :D Sorry to hear about fob you deserve to be treated much better than that! I hope you don't have spd, and if you do have it I hope it doesn't get too bad for you! :hugs: (I've updated the 1st post with your details x)

Margie, glad to hear that you are feeling much better now! And congratulations to your friend, also! :D

Flowertot, I can finally say I'm definitely feeling movement! No doubts now that it was what I was feeling and is now a little stronger! Feels so good and reassuring!

Awww how nice that you're all feeling movements now, i felt them intermittently from about 15 weeks, now if i have a sweet drink and lie down i can always feel wriggles, but not felt any kicks yet, so waiting for that one, cant wait!

Glad you're feeling better Margie!

evening ladies.

something strange happened today. i was shopping in town with my DD (whose almost 2) when she started palying up very badly. lying on the floor, kicking her legs, screaming etc. i tried to calm her down but nothing worked and she wouldn't get up. i'd made the mistake of leaving the pram in the car because i'm trying to get her used to mostly walking. anyway i wouldn't normally let it bother me but people were staring and i ended up carrying her all the way back to the car kicking and screaming (which i shouln't be doing). anyway by the time i got to the car i was in tears! i've just been thinking how will i cope with this plus a newborn and thinking why didn't we wait a couple more years before having another. i'm just having a bad day i guess and all will be well tomorrow!

sorry to moan girls x

where is everybody??

well feel loads better today anyway.

Hope everything is ok Lullaby :hugs:

Thanks Flowertot x

For those of you who don't know yet I've got epilepsy and have had some seizures this week which resulted in baby's heart rate becoming irratic and alternating between 91 - 183bpm and everything in between! I've had a scan and bubs seems to be absolutely fine, measuring spot on for dates, still moving around etc. Though had been tucked away behind the cord so I couldn't feel him/her moving around at all!

My cravings seem to have gone away at the moment, although I'm still into drinking lots of milk, and my stretch marks are huge!!!!! All at the front too, bump is definitely gonna be a neat one when it finishes forming! lol

Anyway I'm fine now apart from still getting very tired and napping at odd times. Also found out my friend's brother died last night, but don't know how yet. Such a sudden thing, not expected at all. He was only 42 and leaves behind a lovelyy wife and 3 gorgeous kids! :(

Hey Everyone,

Lullaby glad all is okay - that sounds like a really scary experience. Also sorry to hear about your friends brother. Tragedies like that are always a reminder to live everyday to the full and appreciate those around you. Hope your friends is coping as best she can. :hugs:

Flowertot - glad you are feeling better. Don't worry about having two little ones - I'm sure your DD will be so excited about having a new little brother/sister that she will forget all about throwing trantrums. Even though it was a horrible experience - you made it through... and you will every time too :flower:

Hope all goes well at the doctors today Emma and that it's not spd, let us know how it goes.

Well I have some exciting news! Felt movement for the first time on Tuesday evening whne we were doing the relaxation thing in the yoga class I've joined :happydance: It was definite fluttering... now I know what everyone else has been talking about. And I felt it loads of times yesterday too as I was working from home and just sitting still most of the time :yipee: Guess I should enjoy it now before it turns into karate kicks to the bladder :dohh:

Hope you all have a good day :wave:
xm

btw - has anyone tried to set up the 'keep track of your buddy thread' thing. I tried to do it but it didn't seem to work. I'm such a numbskull when it comes to technology.

Hi Margie, I did my thread tracker thing too and it doesn't seem to work for me, either, so I've saved the thread as a bookmark :) Congrats on feeling your little one moving about! It's such a great feeling isn't it? :D

Good luck Emma, do let us know how it goes my dear xx

Flowertot, as Margie says your little girl will be so caught up in being a big sister that the tantrums will soon pass, and she'll be back to giggles and smiles before you know it :hugs: in the meantime your reactions are influenced by these wonderful (all be they pain in the ass) pregnancy hormones, delightful things that they are making us cry, feel emotional, and insecure etc. Once they've lifted you'll feel ready to take on the world! xx

where it says thread tools at the top, click that then subscribe to thread... click which subscribtion you want, you can have it notify you by email or select "no email notification" then it can track in your "user cp" i just have it tracking in my user cp, i click that (top left of screen) as soon as i come on BnB and see which of my fave threads have had recent posts... HTH

im at the docs in an hour or so, so will check back in and let you know how it goes!

Well, back from the docs, he said it could be the beginnings of SPD, but for now hes just given me a 4 weeks sicknote (which im not going to use cos i cant afford too!) and some paracetamol, im to go back if it stops me doing any more!

Hi girls.

glad you and LO are ok Lullaby. My brother has terrible epilepsy brought on by a car accident when he was a teen. i hope you are able to keep the seizures at bay from now on and i would love some info on the run you do to raise funds for epilepsy research.

Margie - YAY! :happydance: so pleased you can feel movement. fantastic isn't it?

Emma - hope the SPD doesn't get worse for you. it's a shame you can't take some sick leave. make sure you rest.

thanks for the kind words ladies regarding dd. she's such a good girl most of the time. she goes to bed without any trouble, she eats really well and has lovely manners (considering shes not even 2 yet she says, "drink please mummy" and "thank you very much mummy") its just that when she does have tantrums its like shes possesed or something! i'm sure she will come out of it soon like you all say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->