New Year Rockers (UK & Other)

i've done my birth story ladies if anyone wants to have a look.

been at the doctors today. my stitches are infected so i'm now on antibiotics.

hope everyone is enjoying motherhood :happydance:

Big congrats to Becyboo on the birth of Mason Jack. 8lb 6.5oz on 28th January xx

Thankyou :)
im having trouble coming on here lately he sleeps like a angel never cries much im just tired and busy lol so sorry if im not on much

xxxx

:happydance: CONGRATULATIONS BECY!!! :happydance:

I love the name Mason! :thumbup: Hope your birth went smoothly. Good to hear he is a sleeper! I totally understand about not being on here much - the days just seem to fly by don't they?

Hope you are feeling better flowertot :hugs:

Well my hips have both seized up and I can't walk :cry: It's been building up slowly since the birth but has just gotten out of hand. Saw the doctor this morning and got some more tablets... can't have the ones she wants to give me because of breast feeding, but hoping the others will do the trick soon. My house is a tip and it's really starting to get me down. Ferryn has already grown so much in two weeks - it's amazing! We tried to do a little hand and foot print yesterday and ended up getting paint everywhere :nope: She really enjoyed her bath afterwards though :D

Yep the days fly by soon as there here its odd how he was in my belly other day and now hes here lol!
Iv not even wrote a birth story cause i cba lol and iv just not got time.. i used to come on here like all the time chatting away but now i rarly do i miss it but then again love being a mum.

Hope you get better Margie :hugs:

Just noticed i need my thing changing on first page :D!
whenever your on tania could you do it for me xx

Just seen Mason in your profile pic.. he's too cute!

hope you are feeling better marige.

how are all the babies getting on?

i've got a problem with Leo being sick. i know its normal for babies to bring some milk up but its more than just a bit and it sprays out of his mouth and nose. don't thinks it affecting his weight as he is gaining but its still not nice. mabe wind? acid? i don't know but 8if it carries on i'm going to take him to the doctors.

Hey Everyone :wave:

How is Leo getting on flowertot? It is so upsetting when all the milk comes back up after feeding! Hope he is feeling better.

We had a bit of a problem with Ferryn and wind last weekend... but it's because we weren't really winding her (first timer error!) :nope: Feel really bad about it, but she is a star burper now that we are giving her a chance.

Does anyone know if what we eat can affect bf babies? Ferryn had a really bad belly ache yesterday and cried all day scrunching up her legs and her tummy was rock hard and poo was green. I wondered if it was because I ate loads of sour sweets which aren't exactly natural... any ideas?

My Mom arrived from SA yesterday and it is great having her here :happydance:

Hope everyone else and littles ones are doing well :hugs:
xm

Hi all, I've had to rejoin as bnb keeps rejecting my password and won't let me reset it :(

Glad to see everyone is well. Becy I'm sorry I can't change the first post due to having to create a new account. However, I was thinking of moving us over into a new mum's buddy circle, so I'll start us from scratch in there and have all our birthdates in that one :) I'll post a link a.s.a.p.

Margie, yes the sour sweets could have done it hon. Everything you eat and drink gets passed on in small amounts through the breastmilk.

Everyone's babies are looking too cute for words!! GORGEOUS!!!

I'll update with a link to the new buddy circle shortly xx

That's a good idea Lullaby... what a bummer about your password.

Ruby is looking so cute!

I can't believe Ferryn has already grown out of some of her clothes.

I think you are right about the sour sweets... I did it again when I ate loads of grapes and poor little lady had a nasty tummy ache. So being very careful now. Luckily spicy food doesn't seem to affect her :D

do we have a new group yet? will keep checking.

glad everyone is doing well. how are all your LO's sleeping. Leo will only sleep on his front. i know they should sleep on their back but believe me i've tried several times to settle him this way but it just doesn't work. on his front he is so happy and even slept for 5 hours straight through last night which is the best ever. i wake all the tim e thought to check on him because i'm so worried. don't really know what i'm meant to do.

Hey Everyone :wave:

Think we are finally settling into a vague sort of routine - yay! Breastfed in public for the first time today and ended up doing it twice! At the shop this morning and then in the pub this evening when we ventured out to meet up with some friends for dinner. It wasn't too scary and I don't think I flashed anyone.

Flowertot - have you tried puting Leo on his side? My MIL puts Ferryn on her side for naps and she sleeps really well... kind of propped up with a blanket. I'm sure he will be fine on his front otherwise. My mum said we were all put on our tummies to sleep as that was the advice at the time.

I have trouble with Mason sleeping but it might be to do with hes got a cold and all snuffly :( .. and i think hes got colic now which is horrible :(! .. iv been advised to prop masons mattress up at the top end so he can breathe better :wacko: but it doesnt work lol makes him look really uncomfy too bless him..

I dont really think it matters about lying on front or back they keep changing it all the time :shrug: just do what you think is best and what ever your LO prefers. I constantly check on Mason if he goes really quiet and i cant hear him cause he always makes some sort of noise lol but i havent even tried Mason on his front maybe he will be happier that way i might have to see what he thinks cause he likes it when hes on my lap on his front seems to calm down alot.

Glad you breastfed in public Margie! and it wasnt too scary :winkwink: once youve done it youll be alright after youll get used to it id be so scared to do it if i was breastfeeding id think everyone would stare at me lol.

Hope everyone is alright!

Hi all, the new circle is in the Journal section (I had a bit of a hard time working out where we'd fit lol). The link is: https://www.babyandbump.com/parenti...ckers-shared-mummies-journal.html#post4488771

Ruby now sleeps from 7pm till 6am then again from 7 till 11am. She is awake the rest of the day apart from a couple of half hour naps. She loves our playtimes and storytime. She is recognising people too. Special people, ie: Me, her daddy, her sister, nannies and grandads, aunty and uncles all get big dimpley grins as soon as she sees us :happydance: and she started cooing a few days ago, too. :cloud9:

Ruby is already showing a huge interest in food and mealtimes. Way too early to wean obviously, but have dipped her dummy in various foods just a smidgen so she can try the taste. She likes it best when I rub it on fresh melon. She doesn't like the taste of the sauce from baked beans though bless her, she cried at that one! Likes the ceaser sauce from today's chicken ceaser salad that I had though :thumbup: had a few drops of that one!!

Becy, look at whatever position Mason prefers to lay in when you are holding him and try to recreate that in his cot/moses basket. That's what we did with Ruby when she got congested and it has really helped. No more snuffles at all since. Ruby sleeps slightly elevated at the top end and on her side.

Congrats with breastfeeding in public Margie :flower:

Flowertot, Ruby occasionally turns over onto her front when she wants to, not just on her cot during nap times, but also when laying on her playmats etc. She seems fine with it and we haven't had any problems.

Incidentally, tonight is Ruby's first night sleeping in her cot instead of her moses basket, which she is rapidly growing out of! I'm a bit wary as she is in her own room because the cot doesn't fit in our room. She has only ever napped in it during the day before, but she seems to have settled well. I'll let you know how it goes :)

Ruby slept great in her cot last night and has settled in it again tonight. We had quite a few family members round today so she was a bit tired and grisly, wanting her bedtime routine a bit earlier than usual. She ended up settled and soundo by 6pm tonight.

She gave lots of smiles to everyone today and seemed to be trying to giggle, which came out like a half cough half grunt lol. I love her grins. She was holding her rattle and moving her arm about, listening to it. The look of amazement on her face that her arm was making this funny noise was priceless!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->