New years eve /day 2016 testers !

Hopingsomeday

Reaction score
Anyone plan on testing new years ? I will be 9 dpo but going to try on the eve incase I do decide to have a couple drinks. But will still be pretty early. We will see ! 3dpo now no symptoms at all .

I'll be testing then! NYE will be 12 dpo for me, with a AF that arrives after cd 26 like clockwork every month, so NYE or NYD would be perfect for testing for me! Today is 7 dpo, and I had some cramping in my lower left abdomen when I woke up, and my bbs have not been happy about being confined in boob jail all day. Let's hope the New Year brings good results for both of us!

Yes I hope it does . This month I can honestly say I had a positive opk I was 100% sure about . I felt O about 2 days later on right side . We didn't get to BD as much as we should of but hoping 2 days before and day of O. Hopefully that sperm made its way home !

Two days before a day of certainly isn't bad timing! Were you able to bd a day or two after to bookend the O, too? Out of curiousity, what cycle TTC is this for you? I'm on 11 myself.

We were not able to unfortunately :( so I guess I can't say full effort was put in . This is technically our 1st cycle. The last 2 months we bd around O but definitely think my timing was off. Used opk and after I thought I had Oed I got a positive 2 days later but we had not bd at that point . If that makes any sense . So we kinda ntnp now we're trying lol . My cycle was 4 days later than I thought which make sense why my o was off . I feel like time is not moving . My af is not due until Jan 4th I believe. But going to test before that .

Less than a week to go! How are you feeling?

Only today and tomorrow left him New Years! I may break today and buy an ept.

I feel nothing no symptoms. I'm very moody this week , boobs hurt sometimes, want sweets . All typical AF signs . Feeling very out already . I took a cheapie and was neg. I am only 7dpo so it's obviously still way early but just the feeling I have . How are you feeling ?

I will be unless AF shows up tomorrow. I am on cd28 of a regular 28 day cycle. I o'ed on cd16. All my FRERs have been negative so far though :(

I've tested every day since Christmas. AF due tomorrow based on my 30 day cycle, and still a BFN today on an IC. Does anybody know how reliable ICs are?

I will be testing tomorrow.

I actually got a "YES" on a pregnancy test 8 days ago and then "NO"s ever since.

Not sure how many DPO I am...this is my first cycle off the pill and we were NOT trying.

I am, however, 2 days late for AF...last time I tested was 3 days ago and BFN.

As the time gets closer the more nervous I get . I took some cheapie and a frer all neg buy today I'm only 8dpo . So I'm obviously still early . I just know the next 5 days are going to tell me my future and itshe terrifying. Although my journey has just started I have wanted this for years and I am so eager .

I still feel crampy when I first wake up in the morning, and generally constant twinges on my lower left abdomen everyday for the past week. I took a cheapie yesterday which could either have been negative or a squinter, I not sure. It was a blue line test, and I've heard those are less accurate than pink line tests, and I didn't realize it was a blue line until I'd already bought and used it. I'm still optimistic about this month. My appetite has been strange, and the chicken I made for dinner the other night smelled weird so I threw it out, even though I had already cooked it. I won't know until Saturday if I'm late, so we'll see. Still Hoping for a NY BFP!!!

I got my BFP on new years eve! It was even stronger in the morning ! After 6 months of clomid i am in shock!!

Attachments

• 2015-12-31 21.04.23.jpg
    2015-12-31 21.04.23.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 8
Wicked AF showed up right on time. Guess we'll need to try again. Good luck and baby dust to everyone still in the TWW!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->