New Years Eve

Oh DD1 will try and stay awake she’s a Little night owl lasts longer than me sometimes !

Last year they got woken up by the fireworks and got a fright !

I doubt I'll be up when the clock strikes either! Unless I'm doing a night feed :haha:

We're going to the in laws for a pyjama party. I'm not convinced the kids will last until midnight though. I'm also sure everyone is going to guess that I'm pregnant since I cant drink :lol: I know MIL is already suspicious after boxing day.

We're going to the in laws for a pyjama party. I'm not convinced the kids will last until midnight though. I'm also sure everyone is going to guess that I'm pregnant since I cant drink :lol: I know MIL is already suspicious after boxing day.

That's the giveaway for my family too when I've been pregnant, if I dont have a glass of wine in my hand, I'm pregnant :haha:

Ohhh what a great start to a new year them finding out ( if they do ) ! Awkard one if your not ready to tell ! What are you going to do ?! X

I found out with both my girls round NYE. It would be a lovely surprise if you're ready to tell x

Ohhh what a great start to a new year them finding out ( if they do ) ! Awkard one if your not ready to tell ! What are you going to do ?! X

I think I'll confirm if anyone actually asks but hopefully they'll be too polite to. We're a close family and everyone would know if I were to have a miscarriage anyway so I don't really mind if they find out early :)

I used to love New Years Eve! That was when I was young and still lived or traveled to Switzerland for xmas hols. My friends and I would rent an apartment in the Alps for a week or so and go skiing. New Years Eve was usually a wonderful event at a local restaurant or hotel. Then when i got together with Nick we used to go to a comedy club on Leicester Square or a stand up comedy show. But all that is now long past and now I find it all quite depressing. Just a year gone by again and a year older soon. Bleh. :(

I will be sittingon my couch having some drinks now that I can cause they will be my last for a year or more I hope fx for a sticky baby . And playing video games on my ps4 after my 15 month old goes to bed . Dad has the next day off so I can enjoy myself considering what I have just gone through I deserve it :)

Congratulations.

I've never been a big new years person, but then I saw someone share a meme of Facebook today that had NYE as a kid, teen, 20s, and now, and realised I went from kid to now and skipped the actually going out to celebrate and spending new years day thinking you were going to die :haha: so maybe that's why I've never been fussed about it.

:haha: I skipped that too as I never drank alcohol. But I never thought it was needed to have fun and it certainly helped having fun again the next day lol

Hahaha I'll be in my pjs.

We were never allowed to stay up for new years even as teens and then I was 18 with my first (planned) pregnancy so never really got the chance, and to be honest I don't regret it at all. I don't think I missed much :haha:

I'm just in jeans and a hoodie. And will be in my pjs by 7pm!

We went to have the boys' hair cut today and then to do some shopping, so we are all dressed. But I am now going to put my new soft lounge pants and relax :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->