New Year's Testers - let's start the year with BFPs!

Prettybirdy - your chart is looking good, good luck! I got my bfp at 10dpo with a frer, line was very clear. I'd also had a squinter the night before at 9dpo on an IC. But not everybody does, someone people don't get a bfp until after they're late x

Welcome to everyone that has joined us :flower:

Prettybird - I got a bfp with my second on 10dpo, so it's definitely possible. But that is still early, so if you get a bfn, don't count yourself out. :)

Certain - I hope your DH doesn't back out. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

LockandKey - I've had a name list ongoing for the last 2 years while WTT :blush: What names have you got on your list so far?

AFM - I think ovulation is gonna happen soon. I'm getting excited! Been trying to BD every day just to make sure I cover all my bases. Luckily, it's been pretty easy to convince OH to go along with that plan. :haha:

Well ladies, I got my +opk! Haven't messed with them in several days, but did it just now for laughs, not even holding urine for more than 3 hours. Nice to be able to get some additional info for my chart!

I've included a pic of my test (Clinical Guard) and a comparison photo from Amazon against a +CB digi and 2 other + line OPK's. Clinical Guards are notorious for not having the line 'quite' as dark as the control, despite being positive.

Attachments

• compare.jpg
    compare.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 6
  • compare2.jpg
    compare2.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 4
Aley! Hi! :wave: How great to see a familiar face in these boards!

Those are some dark, beautiful lines nikkchikk

aidensxmomma for boys I love Ian, Daemon and Finely

For girls I am still iffy though, I love the names Arden, Odessa, and Elaine, but not sure I can see myself actually using them.

Then I also love the name Evelyn, but my Ds is named Everett and I worry the two are far too close, I also love Claire, but my surname is Cali, and not sure they flow well together, and DH and I both love Holly, but it sort of rhymes with our last name, and again, not sure it flows well.

Girls names are always so much harder for some reason

What names do you have? If you don't mind sharing :flower:

Nikkchikk -yay for + opks, now go jump your hubby lol

Lockandkey - I love all those names, especially Evelyn and Arden

Aley28 - that's what I've been like for the past 2 nights now, seriously can't take any more :sex: and even OH said his willy is lifeless but we need to BD again tonight and we're both just like aw mayne lol

Nikkchikk -yay for + opks, now go jump your hubby lol

Thanks! Well we have been at it for several days, twice a day, SO I think my egg might be all set and have plenty to choose from! May sex it up tonight but honest to God girls, I am TIRED!! As good as it can be, I just want to cuddle right now!!

Thanks! Well we have been at it for several days, twice a day, SO I think my egg might be all set and have plenty to choose from! May sex it up tonight but honest to God girls, I am TIRED!! As good as it can be, I just want to cuddle right now!!

Amen to that, had enough sex to see me until next year lol

haha I'm just getting started, I feel like I want it all the time right now XD

Heya LockAndKey!!! :wave: Good to see you here -- yay for #3s! :winkwink:

For girls I am still iffy though, I love the names Arden, Odessa, and Elaine, but not sure I can see myself actually using them.

Then I also love the name Evelyn, but my Ds is named Everett and I worry the two are far too close, I also love Claire, but my surname is Cali, and not sure they flow well together, and DH and I both love Holly, but it sort of rhymes with our last name, and again, not sure it flows well.

My middle name is evelyn! .. I think it's a beautiful name ;)

Finally, getting signs if being fertile! Cervix soft and open, and first signs of EWCM this afternoon. That gets my sex drive revved up... TTC talk is sexy I guess. :winkwink:

I doubt I will get a BFP this month, DH keeps pulling out at the last minute, so not getting my hopes up, I'm not expecting anything

For boys, I think my OH and I have decided on Leo. :) But other names on my list are Jackson, Zachary, Phineas, and Matthew. I can't use most of them for various reasons, though. I love Jackson but OH hates it. :( I'm still working on getting a good list together because I'm unsure of how Leo is going to sound with OH's last name.

My OH wants Lillith for a girl. I'm unsure about it, but don't really have any other names picked out quite yet. :dohh: I had a good list going but most of the names I can't use. I loved Josephine, but now have been put off of it. I still love Isabella, but my friend named her daughter Isadora, so I think it's too close, especially because I wanted to use Izzy as a nn and that's what she calls her daughter.

I've been spending a lot of time looking, though, and hope to have a new list by the time I get pregnant.

I love the names you have for girls. I agree that girls names are a lot harder.

I doubt I will get a BFP this month, DH keeps pulling out at the last minute, so not getting my hopes up, I'm not expecting anything

Sorry to hear that your OH isn't being cooperative. :hugs:

Aley28 - glad to hear it, now hey :sex: lol

Lockandkey - sorry about your OH,that would actually drive me insane. I'd say you go on top next time and don't give him the option!

Aidensxmomma - lovely names, I like Jackson too

AFM - I'm so frustrated! Last night started feeling poorly, general cold symptoms but with a really horrendous headache. It's been so bad I haven't had any sleep at all and I've got a bit of a temp from being poorly I guess so today's temp has totally messed up my chart just after ovulation too. Worried it's going to effect my crosshairs now. Don't know if to just discard it?

Princesstaz- im afraid I don't chart so can't help you but I imagine a poorly temp would mess it up a bit. Hope you feel better soon :)

Lockandkey- sorry to hear that, do you know why? If you thought he was on board I would probably have a chat about it (and go on top like pp said). There is always a chance though, my friend got preg with the withdrawal method.

Afm- does anyone know if you can get preg dtd a while before o? We are away on a romantic break (from our toddler!) And my af fin yesterday so we managed to dtd twice (and with no protection which is great because dh has been really funny about starting to ttc num 2 - I told him I prob wouldn't be fertile) but o isn't due until next week :-( just got my fx he will let us dtd without protection on xmas eve when I ov!

Certain Turton - I know sperm can live up to a week in idea conditions but realistically it's only up to 4 days so I'd day it will be too early if your not ovulating until weds. You never know though, you could even O early! I wouldn't even mention anything about being fertile or Oing, I'd just take him by surprise and jump him lol x

Aley28 - glad to hear it, now hey :sex: lol

Lockandkey - sorry about your OH,that would actually drive me insane. I'd say you go on top next time and don't give him the option!

Aidensxmomma - lovely names, I like Jackson too

AFM - I'm so frustrated! Last night started feeling poorly, general cold symptoms but with a really horrendous headache. It's been so bad I haven't had any sleep at all and I've got a bit of a temp from being poorly I guess so today's temp has totally messed up my chart just after ovulation too. Worried it's going to effect my crosshairs now. Don't know if to just discard it?

Thank you :)

I'm not too sure about the charting because I've never done it before, but my guess would be that you would need to just discard today's temp both from being sick and from not getting decent sleep. It's really going to throw it off if your temp was high from being sick. Hope you feel better soon! :flower:

Certain - I would think that it still would be too early. Sperm can live for up to a week in ideal conditions, but that's really pushing it. I always heard that 5 days was a more realistic number and that's still only in those perfect conditions. Like PrincessTaz said, just jump him when the timing is right. :haha:

PrincessTaz, I hate when sickness or lack of sleep messes up my chart!! :growlmad:

As for me - :sex: this morning :thumbup: I even had time to lay down for about 10 minutes afterwards instead of one kid or the other demanding I tend to them :haha:

I've already tried to go on top, twice now, and both times he's changed positions at the last second so he had control. I did have a chat with him, and even though he's fine with not using condoms and stated very clearly he wouldn't mind having a third, apparently he doesn't want me to fall pregnant right now, he said to wait 2 months, which to him means we will actually start trying when I've only wanted to NTNP. He is such a worrier that it's annoying! He seems to think that if he comes inside just once I will magically become pregnant just like that, even though that's now how it always works, ugh! Now I really don't know what to do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->