New Year's Testers - let's start the year with BFPs!

I think I started O-week yesterday/today. Not sure what day is O-day (not tracking), but I'm feeling SUPER frisky.

Yesterday I jumped DH and he was SO exhausted from work, I had to beg LOL. He burst out laughing when I said, "Could I trouble you for some nookie?" It was fun. I think I'm going to have to do it again tonight. XD

Hi!! Can I join?? TTC #2, will be Oing on or about the 19th!! Taking this first cycle of TTCing casually-no temping,OPKs, or charting (if the witch comes this cycle, out comes the POAS addict with her OPK's next cycle!)... I hope to test around the 1st of January!! AF due 1/4/15

Good luck ladies!!!

I'll be due for AF January 9th. Not sure when I'll test but I'd like to hold out until AF is due.

Nikkchikk I've had some ewcm today so I think it might of. Thank you :flower:

I'm so confused about what's going on since I posted my chart the other day. My temp is slowly creeping up, but my OPKs are getting fainter, and my cm is getting more and more watery/slippery.

I think you have ovulated CD13 and that CD12 was just a freak high temperature because it seems out of place to me. I think if your temps keep creeping back up you'll get your cross hairs tomorrow maybe x

What do crosshairs mean? Thanks for looking at my chart again, I'm new to doing it. I did start temping in October but realized I was doing it completely wrong (taking it partway through the day, never at the same time) so this is my first month of actually doing it right. this is also my first month of tracking cm so I'm really interested in seeing how my chart all comes together.

What do crosshairs mean? Thanks for looking at my chart again, I'm new to doing it. I did start temping in October but realized I was doing it completely wrong (taking it partway through the day, never at the same time) so this is my first month of actually doing it right. this is also my first month of tracking cm so I'm really interested in seeing how my chart all comes together.

Crosshairs appear when FF dectects ovulation, but it's always retrospective. Usually appears after 3 consecutive temps above your coverline. I'm waiting on mine also.

Whoa baby, EWCM has been present for the last few days, but only when I've checked my CP. Today I am having LOTS of crystal clear and very stretchy EWCM from just wiping. It has been 6 hours since we BD, so it I am not mistaking it for semen. Hoping for crosshairs in the next few days!

I think my body is finally gearing up to ovulate. :happydance: That has helped me stress a lot less. I was worried that this might be a super long cycle, but now I relieved to think it'll be a normal length cycle for me. :thumbup:

I was chatting with my OH today about how I haven't ovulated yet and he actually knew what I was talking about and knew that the later I ovulate the longer my cycle will be (also that I can only get pregnant when I'm ovulating, etc.). I'm teaching him well. :haha: I think he was a little shocked that he actually knew all of this and had that conversation with me because the look on his face afterward was priceless. :rofl:

I was chatting with my OH today about how I haven't ovulated yet and he actually knew what I was talking about and knew that the later I ovulate the longer my cycle will be (also that I can only get pregnant when I'm ovulating, etc.). I'm teaching him well. :haha: I think he was a little shocked that he actually knew all of this and had that conversation with me because the look on his face afterward was priceless. :rofl:

It cracked me up the first time DH used the phrase "fertile window" in casual conversation. They do pick it up!

Whoa baby, EWCM has been present for the last few days, but only when I've checked my CP. Today I am having LOTS of crystal clear and very stretchy EWCM from just wiping. It has been 6 hours since we BD, so it I am not mistaking it for semen. Hoping for crosshairs in the next few days!
Yay for EWCM, gotta love that stuff!

It cracked me up the first time DH used the phrase "fertile window" in casual conversation. They do pick it up!

:haha: this is so funny. When we were ttc DS I was on here all the time and ended up using b&b slang in everyday talk and so would my OH. He'd normally get it wrong though so he'd say something really funny. I remember him once trying to cute and saying something like let's go preggo that eggo just as we were getting down to it, was so funny. I got him to watch the great sperm race with me, he found it really interesting and it gave him.some idea why my charting and timing was so important x

Apologies, double post! Over sensitive touch screen. :)

Hahaha...you girls are lucky your OHs have picked up on the lingo, mine can't even get the concept straight! He keeps daydreaming and talking about how we're going to magically conceive on Christmas morning while on holidays. Even though that's CD 24!!

Hi! I O around the 20th-22nd and will test the 4th.

ATM DH and I are only NTNP for #3

3! a part of me thinks I am insane as we will officially be outnumbered by children!

I have a 3 and 1/2 yr old DD already and 15 month old DS so very curious as to what #3 will be, the tie breaker baby :haha:

Names have always been a guilty pleasure of mine :blush: I've had a list since DS was 6 months old and I knew I eventually wanted a 3rd, I just did not expect it to happen so soon!

O is happening soon! EWCM started... Now im getting nervous!!!!

I can't seem to muster up the energy for interest in sex lately!! I'm going to try to force myself to do it daily from now until ovulation, but ... omg. Would SO rather not. Shame its hard to conceive if you don't have sex :haha:

Can I join pleaseeeee :D??.. I should O within the next 2/3 days, and I plan to test on new years eve :D :happydance:

My temp is staying up, so I'm pretty sure I did O on CD13, so I may test a few days earlier than planned. I'm thinking maybe Christmas Day? That would be 10 DPO, is that too early? Dont want to be disappointed on Christmas Day by a potential too early test, but I don't want to wait much longer!!

Prettybirdy- I got ny bfp with my dd on cd10 so not too early but don't count yourself out if its a bfn :)
I will be starting opks tomorrow :) but dh being a bit funny about starting ttc again now :-( so fx he doesn't back out now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->