New Year's Testers - let's start the year with BFPs!

I'd be so happy if I caught an eggy this month, I'm gonna BD today and tonight and then again hopefully tomorrow, Christmas day is out I think since my BF will be with his son

Just lurking and wanting to wish everyone the best of luck and Christmas baby dust!!!

Aidensmommy, I hope you get that EWCM soon!! I wonder if the holiday chaos isn't what pushed my ovulation back a couple more days, too... there's just SO MUCH GOING ON, especially with Christmas break from school and everything... That would explain it! I'm going to say that's the reason, because I'll pull my hair out if I think that my body just hates ovulating. :winkwink: And y'know, the last time I ovulated later than CD22 was in May, and May was a terrible, terrible month for me, in regards to stress levels. So... yeah. Maybe that's what happened!

Sweetmama, I don't know much about OPKs, but that looks positive to me! Get to humping :rofl:

AFM ... one last :sex: this afternoon. I'm nearly certain I ovulated this morning. EWCM was already drying up by the time I showered after lunch, combined with the drop in temps this morning... just fits. Fingers crossed for the spike tomorrow, then ONTO THE 2WW! I feel like I've covered my bases this month.

May there be 'Holiday Magic' in all the daddies' (and daddies-to-be's) semen, allowing it to create a miracle with our eggs this week!!! :rofl: :flower:

Aidensmommy, I hope you get that EWCM soon!! I wonder if the holiday chaos isn't what pushed my ovulation back a couple more days, too... there's just SO MUCH GOING ON, especially with Christmas break from school and everything... That would explain it! I'm going to say that's the reason, because I'll pull my hair out if I think that my body just hates ovulating. :winkwink: And y'know, the last time I ovulated later than CD22 was in May, and May was a terrible, terrible month for me, in regards to stress levels. So... yeah. Maybe that's what happened!

Sweetmama, I don't know much about OPKs, but that looks positive to me! Get to humping :rofl:

AFM ... one last :sex: this afternoon. I'm nearly certain I ovulated this morning. EWCM was already drying up by the time I showered after lunch, combined with the drop in temps this morning... just fits. Fingers crossed for the spike tomorrow, then ONTO THE 2WW! I feel like I've covered my bases this month.

May there be 'Holiday Magic' in all the daddies' (and daddies-to-be's) semen, allowing it to create a miracle with our eggs this week!!! :rofl: :flower:

I definitely agree on the holiday magic part, I'm pretty sure I o'd today because this evenings opk was negative, it was a bit lighter than the Control line this afternoon, so here's hoping I'm in the 2ww now

Yay Aley, we are in TWW together, oh look at that, we even test around the same day :D crazy!

So trying not to symptom spot, and failing miserably! It's hard not to focus on it, and I know it's a tad early for me, but I swear my body is so sensitive. In my last pregnancy with my son I started getting very early symptoms similar to what I am experiencing now, so now I really have to wonder!

STILL HAVEN'T OVULATED! Where in the heck is my temp spike?! :cry:

Yay Aley, we are in TWW together, oh look at that, we even test around the same day :D crazy!

So trying not to symptom spot, and failing miserably! It's hard not to focus on it, and I know it's a tad early for me, but I swear my body is so sensitive. In my last pregnancy with my son I started getting very early symptoms similar to what I am experiencing now, so now I really have to wonder!

Oh I feel you! I've been symptoms spotting every 5 seconds!
Had dull cramps all day yesterday and my left leg hurt? Haha last night I could not sleep! Maybe to much excitement?

Oh I feel you! I've been symptoms spotting every 5 seconds!
Had dull cramps all day yesterday and my left leg hurt? Haha last night I could not sleep! Maybe to much excitement?

I have been having really dull achy cramps too, and my boobs are so achy, which is definitely out of the norm for me as they never hurt before menstruation :X

Hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday, wish you all ovulation, lots of bding, and bfps!!! Hahah

Having super bad cramping today, like pinching in the area where my ovaries are, ugh so I'm just laying it out and relaxing

Still no ovulation for me. I'm totally frustrated. I've had EWCM for a solid week now, which is lengthy even for me! :wacko: At this rate, I'll be lucky to ovulate by Valentine's Day......

Aley 28, is there anyway you may have missed it? Are you only temping? What are your cycles normally like?

I'm not sure where I'm up to its killing me wanting to poas! I had a scan on the 15th she said by end of week based on the size of follicles so going off of around 19th

Were on 18mths and a couple of miscarriages have everything xd this cycle

Lintu, I chart BBT, cervical mucus, and cervical placement. I dont bother with OPKs. There's a chart link in my sig. I've definitely not missed it... I've been charting for 2.5 years, or like 26 cycles. I'm sure it's holiday stress delaying me, which makes it that much more frustrating lol!

My cycles are usually about 35 days...with O on CD 21 or 22, with 3-4 days of EWCM beforehand. And a 12 day luteal phase. I have long cycles but no known issues like PCOS or anything. This is not a normal cycle for me. Usually if ovulation does anything weird, it comes early! ;)

Temp spiked this morning! (Finally!!!) However, I had a restless night's sleep... and I haven't been able to update my chart because tcoyf is not loading this morning. :growlmad: I'm hoping that the spike is from ovulation and not from the restless night. I guess I'll know in a couple of days. Did not BD yesterday. Now I wish we would have!! :dohh:

I had my last period on November 27 (2nd month of ttc and it was 1 week late) tested today and it was negative. I'm disappointed but if my period doesn't come by the 1st ill probably test again. :/

Frustrating isn't hun xxx fingers xd it was your ov

8/9dpo today. Took a superdrug test tonight 12.5 miu bfn! Still early I know, plus no hold and had been drinking water so quite diluted. Just couldn't help myself lol, gonna poas again on Sunday morning. Feel just like normal af is coming but felt like that with DS so who knows

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->