New Year's Testers - let's start the year with BFPs!

Sorry to hear that LockandKey. At least he is clear that he does want a third and that this hesitation seems to be temporary!! Still, waiting two months is far from ideal.

Thank you! He finally "released" inside last night, so there is still a chance for things to happen as I've ovulated today :) so now I am in the TWW and will still be testing the 4th,

I should be ovulating today or tomorrow. Hopefully today. :haha:

DH and I have managed to DTD every other day for the past 5 days. I'm trying to make myself want it more, but I just can't. :shrug:

Cervix is high and open, EWCM last night (didn't check this morning before :sex: :rofl:) and had some dull pressure/cramping this morning before sex. Come on eggy... I hate waiting to ovulate. :growlmad: *impatient*

it's been 2 days now since I DTD with DH, I am pretty sure I've ovulated already, but still getting dull achy cramps that are typically gone by now, and TMI, I am EXTREMELY wet down there. Checked my cervix this morning and it's high up, soft, and semi closed I think, but after having babies it may always be open a tad. So now I'm seriously wondering.....omgosh, TWW is seriously killing

Well I finally got my crosshairs, but they indicate O on CD 11 rather than 13 like I had thought. Which means I'm actually 9DPO now. I tested yesterday just for fun and got a BFN, which puts maybe a hint of worry in my mind, but I know it was super early.

Also I've been so stressed last week since my car got stolen that I'm sure it might've thrown something off.

Prettybird I still think you more than likely ovulated on CD13 so don't worry about bfn

Hi can I join u all, testing new years eve. Currently 6dpo. Trying rli hard not to poas........ FX everyone

I agree, pretty bird... I think you ovulated on CD13. Don't worry about the BFN... its super early! :flower:

Good luck, mummy2_1!!! :dust:

Hi girls can I join in? Not long off the pill so super hopeful but if I went straight into normal cycle then test date is 5th Jan :)

Testing 3rd jan fingers xd everyone xx

May I join? This is like our 5th cycle trying, I'm getting so frustrated, but I know it'll come in good time. I'm due to O on December 30th but could be sooner. Not sure my cycles have been very wonky. However I hold out some hope for this cycle because I'm charting more regularly and I'm temping, plus using Ovu Sticks and peeing regularly on them... I need some help for ideas on what meds I should be using to help fertility along because I suffer secondary infertility and have had a few losses

Sorry I'm getting behind on the list! I'll get it updated soon! I have been spending a lot of time away from my computer because I've been trying to straighten everything out with my stolen car, with talking to police and going to the impound lot and just general stressing out! But I'll get it updated in the next day or two.

I'm so sorry about the issues with your car prettybirdy :( it's probably exhausting wasting all your energy and time with all that, I hope it all gets sorted out quickly so you can focus your energy elsewhere. I agree with the other ladies, you're not out yet!

Well DH and I have been having a bit of fun :blush: I've been so "worked up" let's call it, that we've had sex every day since we started NTNP, and it's not that I'm actually trying, it's just that I want to DTD constantly. It's actually become so distracting that I cannot focus on anything else other than getting laid. Tonight I raped DH twice, oh the shame *hides* :haha:

L&K, share the libido?!? I wish I had the desire for that :haha:

Big dip in my chart this morning... Guess I'm FINALLY ovulating. :roll: Gonna try to get one more round of BDing in this morning (or tonight if we can't manage this morning... he's sort of a cranky head right now, and that doesn't exactly make me want to jump him!!!), then hoping for a good temp spike tomorrow!!

I'm annoyed at how late ovulation was this month. :growlmad:

Hello. I will be testing (at the earliest) 3rd January. Not technically New Years, but close enough! :D

I think I got a positive OPK today, I can't show the pic however because there's no way to upload it from my pc, to the board

Hey everyone! :howdy: Sorry I've been MIA - lots of travelling and visiting with family the last few days and I haven't really gotten online much. I'll try to get caught up with everyone.

Welcome to everyone new that's joined us! :flower:

Sweetmama - I'm sorry for your losses :hugs: I'm not sure what can help fertility, but I'm sure there's lots of suggestions around the forum. I'm only NTNP and haven't looked into anything yet. Sorry that I can't help much

Prettybird - Sorry to hear about your car. Hopefully it'll all gets sorted out quickly. I just had the plates stolen off my car and someone did a hit and run on it, and that's exhausting enough, let alone having it stolen. :(

Aley - I'm annoyed with how late I'm ovulating, too, this month. I was supposed to ovulate the 22nd according to my app, but I think it's going to be a few days off this month since I just started getting fertile cm. The craziness of the holidays stressed me out and I think that delayed ovulation.

AFM - I'm finally in my fertile time (I think), so that's a definitely plus. I'm not sure that I ovulated yet, though. But a few more days and I'll be in the TWW. My testing date is going to have to be pushed back...I'm just not sure to when yet. Once I get EWCM, I'll have a better idea. I'm kind of excited though. If I get pregnant this month, I will have conceived right around Christmas...I couldn't possibly ask for a better Christmas present. :) I've been DTD every other day at least, so hopefully my chances are pretty good this cycle.

Here's the OPK does it look positive? Or fairly close to?

https://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l510/KikiMac30/IMG_20141223_141340_zps14921d32.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->