New young WTTers 18+ only

Im 18 and we're waiting till we have a house and a bit of money so prob around 2011 XD

Getting a house in september so one step closer :happydance:

Oooo blob congratulations xxx

Im 18, want to finish college first so it's going to be 2015 at least, ugh! sounds sooo far away. congrats to all those who are mums already!

Yea :lol: Technically that means i'm waiting for #3 right :haha:

Yeah your WTT #3 lol you cant make #2 and #3 at the same time unless you get twins lol

oh i need your age again if you want it on the first page i forgot :dohh:

Lol blob yeah I suppose you can be WTT its not like you can try now is it :D

Lesley yeah its going to be very hard but so worth it :D

So anyone else got reasons for waiting. Well obviosuly you do but what are they. I'. so nosey

xx

im waiting for my period lol well waiting for the Depo to get out of my system to be able to ov really thats why im in here oh and to fully stop smoking **currently only smoke outside** no fags today though :happydance:

Its a bit like an AA meating.

Hello my name is lesley im 18 years of age and wtt for baby #2 lol

Lol I know.

Aww good luck with stopping hun and hope you can move onto TTC soon. So jealous lol
xx

I'm Lana. I'll be 19 in April.
I'm getting married in June of 2012, so sometime around then... we're ttc.

Yeah, i noticed our other thread had been locked :(, anyway im joining this one.

Im 20, and not sure when im TTC since i have no OH anymore :( x

thanks for puttin me on the list hun :) can I have a #2 by mine too please? thank youuuu hun :) x

thanks Aidan's Mummy :hugs:

List is updated to here and a #2 added for you Sophie :flower:

Thank youuu hun :)
I bet your so excited to be NTNP!! I would be hehe xx

Am 21 :happydance: Ooooh i feel like i'm getting old :haha:

Right girls i need your advice, bearing in mind we would prob start ttc whilst living in one of these. Which one do you prefer....

1/2 Bedroom Flat

2 Bedroom House

Which do you like the most? We dont know whether to get a flat or house . Eeeeek im getting so excited actually looking for a house :happydance: xx

I prefer the flat hun. Its lovely!! Very decently priced too x

Right girls i need your advice, bearing in mind we would prob start ttc whilst living in one of these. Which one do you prefer....

1/2 Bedroom Flat

2 Bedroom House

Which do you like the most? We dont know whether to get a flat or house . Eeeeek im getting so excited actually looking for a house :happydance: xx

i see your from blackburn i used to live in between there and preston!
Have you checked the areas of where these are as ribbleton has a bad rep and are the flats the ones where the councilk flates got knocked down and rebuilt? nr the center?
hope you find some where nice to move! x

Yeah me too, its just if we had a baby. But we can always look for another one :)

Eeeek, this will be gone by the time we actually apply for one, but at least i know what i want now x

1/2 Bedroom Flat

2 Bedroom House

Have you checked the areas of where these are as ribbleton has a bad rep and are the flats the ones where the councilk flates got knocked down and rebuilt? nr the center?

Yeah they're in the center and are quite new.

Thanks hun,
Ooo where bouts did u live, I actually live in Darwen but noone knows where that is lol xx

Good luck hun :) just make sure when it comes to the time to view flats/houses you take a proper good look, ask questions, and if theres any doubt in your mind about it then look for a place where u have no doubts about :) x

1/2 Bedroom Flat

2 Bedroom House

Yeah they're in the center and are quite new.

Thanks hun,
Ooo where bouts did u live, I actually live in Darwen but noone knows where that is lol xx

I Know where that is have a friend who lives there! used to live nr mellor but moved nr whalley now!

the flats are nr the carpark they look nice and a short walk to town be careful with ribbleton where abouts you move as it was always in the paper for drugs gangs ect! xx

Yeahh i go college in one of the flats, my college own one of them and turned it into a classroom, i go to Kaplan financial.

And yeah i cant wait till we start viewing, but i don't know when we would need to cos all students take up the houses around now, but if i was looking for a residential one to live in perm, they would expect me to move in like a month after agreeing wouldnt they?

Im knew to this and really dont know anything :dohh: haha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"