New young WTTers 18+ only

I'm going to feed my lil monster of a son then i'll be back for a chat :) x

I'm going to feed my lil monster of a son then i'll be back for a chat :) x

mines watching jeremy kyle in itv2 lol his ment to be having a nap :dohh: he seems to like shouting at the slappers and cheaters :haha:

ohh...sorry :blush:

OH has agreed to May 18th 2013...my 23rd Birthday...

Am trying to get it brought forward to 2012 lol...but we will see...and I am 19...be 20 this upcoming May xxx

ohh...sorry :blush:

OH has agreed to May 18th 2013...my 23rd Birthday...

Am trying to get it brought forward to 2012 lol...but we will see...and I am 19...be 20 this upcoming May xxx

wow your birthday is the day inbetween my oh's (19th ) and my Lo's (17th) lol i think mays a good month :thumbup: will add you up now with the 2013 for now :hugs:

wow...thats weird haha!

Sophies is in May too (12th)

Thanks hun, I dont really know anyone here xx

well acording to the main page if you stay in 2013 you will be TTC with blob.

Awww i dont no many people on here but we all seem to be able to have a chit chat in here and in the last one it never turned nasty to its all fun :thumbup:

But here you go..

Im Lesley, I just turned 18 in november, I have a son called Kyle whos almost 8months. My partner is called Jamie and he will be 21 in may. Oh i live in peterborough, England.

Im a SAHM.. Will be going to college once all children i have are at school to hopefully become a midwife :thumbup:

oh and im already planning a home birth for #2 **in my head**.

Now you no me :haha:

EDIT::

Im in wtt since im waiting for a period and to start Ov'ing from having the depo which really messes up your system

:hugs:

who is blob :blush:

ill go look at the first page!!
aw we could be TTC buddies xxx

Yeahhh May is the best month :)
Lesleyann my OH is called Jamie too and his and my birthdays are in May too :)

x

I am georgina, my OH is terry...he is 20 I am 19, don't really want to talk about it but we know we will have problems carrying full term, I have a hospital appointment on 26th Jan, we are WTT purely because of money issues and want to do certain things before TTC..we are planning to start trying on my birthday 18th may 2013..x

Im charlotte - im 18 :) and my oh is called tom and is 21. Im a trainee accountant and I live in Lancashire, England.
We're WTT, as i just had a miscarriage, and were getting our own place in august/september time, and 2011 is when he finishes uni, so far thats when we think we'll try xx

Im so glad they let us go from college early today..Computers kept turning themselves off and they kept losing my work each time :growlmad:..Was working on an essay and ive got 6 pages close to 7..And i couldn't get any work done as it always lost it when the power kept tripping..Grrr lol!.

Its Friday, and im paranoid again?..I just keep thinking my ex OH is going to turn up on the doorstep tomorrow and its been over a week since i saw him last...

I just dont understand why im so paranoid when the phone go's or even the doorbell :(

Lol strawberries! theres 3 of us with Jamies now hehe.
I'll do a little intro too :blush:

Mine name is Sophie :) I am 19 (20 in may) I have been with my fiance Jamie (who is 23) for 2 years (engaged for 2 weeks hehe). I got pregnant 3 months into our relationship (wasnt planned) but we definately do not regret it. Our son is now One! His name is Leo and he is beautiful. We only yesterday decided to NTNP (previously we were WTT). So were just letting nature take its own course and we're veryyyy excited.

:happydance:

Im so glad they let us go from college early today..Computers kept turning themselves off and they kept losing my work each time :growlmad:..Was working on an essay and ive got 6 pages close to 7..And i couldn't get any work done as it always lost it when the power kept tripping..Grrr lol!.

Its Friday, and im paranoid again?..I just keep thinking my ex OH is going to turn up on the doorstep tomorrow and its been over a week since i saw him last...

I just dont understand why im so paranoid when the phone go's or even the doorbell :(

Aww :hugs: dont be worrying hun

OMG how awful about your work :( I hated it when I was in college if I lost any work because of computers. Very frustrating
At least you can relax now at home xx try not to worry about the ex xx

Soph I know all about youu!!
I know all your secrets!! Mwahahahaha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back