New young WTTers 18+ only

Wow our new thread is doing swimmingly..We're on page 5 already..Didn't realise there was so many of us :rofl:

And thank you for adding me to the list :D

First day at college tomorrow, im praying for snow so i dont have to go :laugh2: x

What do u do at college Eightiesbird??
Hope u manage to get a snow day hahaa x

Am I too old to join? It does say 18+. I'm Ellie, 24, mum to Josh born 6th Nov '09. Married to Rob for 2 years and 5 months.
Not TTC til we got some more cash behind us and our own place. So can I be added to the unsure list for now please? Thanks xxx :kiss:

added you mummy_ellie09 ...

As to flat or house without even looking i would say a house really.. Houses tend to have more room and a garden for a family :thumbup: also its not always even a month wait we signed our contract and moved in 2 days later :haha:

We currently have a "small" 2bed terrace house with a garage £495 per month rented to 2 under 21's claiming part housing with a puppy :haha: looking for somewhere bigger though and this is rented really private no agents lol i viewed it at around 9pm at night since it was going to an agents the next day :thumbup:

and lol Sophie1205 it would be ok to NTNP but im yet to have a period after the depo :dohh: and it can take months even a year to Ov after being on it hence im in the WTT *unsure* section lol cant TTC till im Ov'ing :dohh:

Also for any new members of the "young" WTTers it says 18+ because the last one got shut due to under 18's are not aloud in this section so i made sure i put that there so we dont get shut down again :haha: but if we see an under 18 in here we are ment to report them.

Well im off for the night nothing on the telly and the Oh has fallen asleep on the sofa :dohh: night all :flower:

Hi girlies... I'm too lazy to write a proper reply as I'm in Floridaaaaa, but hello to all the newbies. I was shocked to see the other one shut down and quite sad :cry:, but lifeeeeee moves on!

What do u do at college Eightiesbird??
Hope u manage to get a snow day hahaa x

Im on my second year of business administration, even though ive been at college since i was 16 lol!.

Grrr, no snow day for me..i want it to snow tonight so i dont have to go tomorrow :rofl:

fun day for my oh at work today, they had the....

bomb disposal unit on site today they found WW2 bombs :dohh:

oh and Lo is comando crawling :cloud9:

I so want it to snow.

Finally!, peace and quiet...No more stupid ass messages from ex OH..Can move on now :D xx

Omg! The bombs weren't live though were they?:dohh:

And :D at Kyle's commando crawl :)

Omg! The bombs weren't live though were they?:dohh:

And :D at Kyle's commando crawl :)

yeah they where live lol Oh told me the one the STUPID guy took into the office was not asfar as he knows but there where a few explosions down where they found them.

Oh was a div this morning :dohh: he stood kyle up in his cot in his gro bag and showed him to hold onto the bloody bars :growlmad: then kyle let go and fell over missing the wooden end by less that an inch with a thud :dohh:

Hey girlies. hows everyone doin??
Do you girls mind if I still stay in this thread even though I'm NTNP :blush:

Lesleyann its soo cute when they start that commando crawl isnt it?? they put all their effort into it :) x

i updated you :flower: you big and bold but on your own on the front page :haha:

Waheeyyyy lol. thanks. I always have to be the odd one out :cry:

lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back