New young WTTers 18+ only

well i have not been on this threads for a while bubt i finally Ov'd :happydance: which means im leaving you lovely ladies to start TTC...

So we need someone to take over the thread or start a new 1 :hugs:

I'm from Ireland, i'm going to visit my best friend in Brooklyn

Aw good luck lesleyann! Hope you get a quick BFP hun:)

And Manda! I didn't know you lived in NY! I'm coming to visit you lol.

Please do :D I'd love to meet some new friends from this site... all of the meets and things are in the Uk, which obviously isn't a quick trip for me. I don't live directly in the city, but close enough for me to get there easily.

I can't believe everyones coming around here... when are you all coming? I have a cousin who lives in Manhatten, as she goes to school there.

I'm coming up on July 14th til 20th :D niiiiice and hot!

And good luck lesley!! Hope you get a speedy bfp :D xxx

:wave:

Hi everyone! I don't think I have joined this thread but I am definately a young WTTer. I am nearly 20 and my OH is 21, we have been together for a while and have been living together for 7 months which is amazing but has made me really broody now I feel all settled lol.

I know OH is the one, and I definately want to have his children :D We have talked about how many we would like, names etc.. but we are still students so it is all so far in the future!

I want to have graduated, and be married before TTC #1 so have a while yet :(

I'm 18, recently diagnosed with PCOS, my fiance and I are thinking about trying very soon. Just not sure how soon, so I guess I belong here :)

Hello my name is Allison and I am a WTTer. I have to wait until atleast 2012-2015. Gods it seems so far away.. You see I am in an internet relationship and I wont be able to reunite until I get a few things straightened out in my life. So may I please join your thread?

:hi: i'm so jealous of newttc and rosiie :haha: you get to try so soon! you must be really excited :happydance: how long have you been with you OHs and what are your situations, college, working, SAHM-to-bes? :cloud9:
sorry to be so nosy! :blush:

can i join too please ladies =) i'm 19 and unsure when we will be ttc but i will update when we are decided =D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->