New..

StephiiBaby

Reaction score
Hi girls new to this fourm.
Im using the cbfm after 6 months of trying. I had my peak today, bd last night and going for it again tonight.
I dont think i can face another month of a bfn, its heartbreaking :(

Hi Stephii! I'm new here, too. I've been TTC for 8 months and just had another BFN confirmed by th arrival of AF this morning. Yup... It's definitely heartbreaking. Especially when it seems like everyone around you conceived on their first try. :( Good luck with CBFM. I'm starting cycle monitoring at a fertility clinic this month. Fingers crossed for both of us!! :)

Hi ladies. I'm new too, and also got a BFN delivered by AF yesterday. I don't mind so much this cycle though because this means in 3 more days I can start my first round on clomid. We've been trying for #1 for 11 months with out it and no luck. Stephii, I know where you're coming from it can be hard on a relationship, my DH and I went through the same thing. We just have to try our hardest to relax and tell ourselvese WILL get there :)

Sorry to hear about af coming :( i was 4 days late my last cycle really had my hopes up. Yeah it's very difficult, oh doesn't like to discuss it but I guess that's men they bury there heads! I've just had 2 days of peak and them 2 days doing the deed. So 2 more weeks before we'll know if it's paid off!
In good news tho we got engaged recently so hoping it'll bring us look, also my little girl keeps pointing at me and saying baby, sister! Strange
Xx

Big congrats on the engagement! Maybe mr. Stork will bring you an engagement gift :)

Thanks, that's what I'm hoping :).
Hope you girls are ok xx

Two days until I start the clomid. I'm already scared it wont work and I haven't even started it yet :wacko: I tried the psychic Gail on ebay and she told me June. I'm very open minded with those kind of things but to be honest I'm not sure how believable she was. Although June isn't too far away, I'm ready now and I'm trying to stay hopeful. I just hope the clomid works. Sorry for the rant! How many days until you test?

Ah hope it's sooner than that. I've had readings all over the place even up to July 2014. I'm starting to not believe them now. Well my fertile stage end yesterday. So about 14/15 days xx

I hope so too. I thought of trying another lady by my work that ive been considering seeing for over a year and just haven't done it. But I realized it would ruin the excitement every month of ttc. If I already knew what month I would conceive I wouldn't really try in the months coming up to it. Just my personal opinion. But I have my fingers crossed for you this month, try not to go too crazy in the 2ww! :dust: Keep us updated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->