Newbee Natters

Morning girls :)

I'm always gassy (due to my poorly gut!!haha) we are on our way home after buying our wedding rings and chilling tonight with OH's daughter. She's 3 and immense!! Love her to bits :)

Hope you all have a lovely day. No doubt I'll e on again later!!

Thanks for your replies about charting :)

Might need someone to give me instructions on how to put the signature on as I am useless!!

Big love xxxx

Awww I love shopping for jewelry! It is so much fun! Did you buy any major bling?

Well, I'm starting to feel a bit better but tired with little motivation and oh my gheez my house is loud right now! DS has pulled every toy out that makes noise and has them all going at once :haha: at least seeing him happy brightens my spirits but I'm highly procrastinating getting ready for work...:dohh: all I want to do is sit at home tonight with DH and DS, order pizza and watch a movie!

IVE JUST FINISHING ORGANISING OH BANK ALL DONE WHOOOOPS GOT £175 OF BANK CHARGES LIFTED HES USELESS AND SOOOOOOOOOO UNORGANISED.

IM GASSY AND CRAMPYTODAY XX

I CANT DECIDE IF MY NIPPLES ARE SENSITIVE OR NOT THO :p:hugs:

Same! I'm having that problem aswell, been to my mummy-in-law to be shop, going to be closed down :( well upset

Fingerscross for our babybeansticking! <3

Im tired again today and temp was risen again

Awww I love shopping for jewelry! It is so much fun! Did you buy any major bling?

Well, I'm starting to feel a bit better but tired with little motivation and oh my gheez my house is loud right now! DS has pulled every toy out that makes noise and has them all going at once :haha: at least seeing him happy brightens my spirits but I'm highly procrastinating getting ready for work...:dohh: all I want to do is sit at home tonight with DH and DS, order pizza and watch a movie!

Oh yes-bought major bling!!! 2 full rows of princess cut diamonds - 56 little beauts all together!!!

What are men like? Good job they've got us to sort them out!!haha!!

Bad news about the shop :(

I've got pjs on already and watching The Witches!! Rock n Roll lifestyle ;)

Xxx

Wow!!! And I thought I had bling! Sparkles always make my day!

And men have no idea what do with money sometimes lol. My husband calls before everything and he knows I always leave money in his account! Nice that he checks though!

Well, I'm now at work with lower back cramps but all around pretty happy tonight!

omg ladies if im not pregnant im turning physco im going mad at my son and oh for no reason.

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh boobs are really heavy im shattered and eat everything in sight xxxx

how are you alll

Oh yes-bought major bling!!! 2 full rows of princess cut diamonds - 56 little beauts all together!!!

What are men like? Good job they've got us to sort them out!!haha!!

Bad news about the shop :(

I've got pjs on already and watching The Witches!! Rock n Roll lifestyle ;)

Xxx

wowzers send a piccy sounds amazing x:happydance::happydance::happydance:

That's one thing I do know-temperature first thing in a morning before you've even say up.

So-just out I curiosity. How old is everyone? I'm 26 :)

Xxx

I'm 18, And i took my tempture this morning as soon as i woke up its 35.7 now, is that a good thing?
x

Morning ladies! I'm feeling pretty good today! My temperature is up again! I use farenheit of course but I'm now at 97.4 and just hungry. Besides that I feel fantastic! I hope that all of you ladies are doing great and seeing more positive signs!

I'm 18, And i took my tempture this morning as soon as i woke up its 35.7 now, is that a good thing?
x

Just had a quick look and my temp has ranged anywhere from 35.5-36.7 so I think everyone's BBT is different. Keep at it for a couple of weeks and you'll be able to see what your normal range is :)

Xxx

Yeah, my tempture aint getting higher again though!

I don't think ive done it this month :( x

hi girlies my temp was up again whoooooooooooooop does it drop for implantation?

just brought 4 cream cakes and loadsa choc yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy bed day with the oh today xxxx

Aww soo cute! I had 2/3 brown spots today, I feel everyone is ignoring me today though x

oh does your temp go up again when implantation happens or down i thought it it rose around ovulation, im coming up to ovulation days now cant wait i love the excitment of the TWW but hate when i see the witch at the end lol SAMANTHAX- why do you think you have missed it you still have a few days left there's always hope, And really no way to tell till you miss AF and do a HPT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->