Newbee Natters

Aww soo cute! I had 2/3 brown spots today, I feel everyone is ignoring me today though x

why u think people are ignoring you babes? I'm so tired today again

Ive done a few post and ive feel that ive been ingnored, maybe its my mind! I hope I have consived! and im tired aswell! went to Bedford for like half an hour, had a nap in the car plus i had a few spots I think in my underwear, do you think it is is a good sign?

hmm, its disapeared the spotts, im day 19 on my cycle. also im getting crampy like pains.. xx

Is this all a good thing?! sorry I'm so excited, do you have facebook, i can add you if you like? xxx

We don't ignore you :) hope you lovely ladies are having a nice evening. My OH is just about to drop his DD off and then we're having a night of rubbish food and good films :)

Any plans for tonight?xxx

Thick old belle here can't do the signature. Can someone point me in the direction of how to do it?

xxx

hey all

nope deleted fb when me and oh got back together load of shit stirrers on there :)

go to customize profile belle then siggy bit on left hand side xxxxxxx

Oh that looks too complicated for me!!haha!! You all know I'm a Newbee Natter anyway ;)

xxx

girls im going insaneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

so im 5dpo boobs are so full and very veiny not much cm at all

very moody one min then crying the next slight cramps today my boobs are so full there exploding out of my bra my temps still rising day by day and my wee is very yellow although im hydrated!

i hope this means something or im going to a mental hospital lol

girls im going insaneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

so im 5dpo boobs are so full and very veiny not much cm at all

very moody one min then crying the next slight cramps today my boobs are so full there exploding out of my bra my temps still rising day by day and my wee is very yellow although im hydrated!

i hope this means something or im going to a mental hospital lol

I have everything crossed for you!! I really hope this is your month. I am going to be months and months away so want some of you ladies to get your BFP's as soon as ;)

xxx

good girls, im not hot anymore :( i'm actually scared! you'll be okay hayley :hugs:xxxx

I don't know when i should test im to scared! I'm willing too test with someone roughly the at the same time! xx

why will it take you months babes xxxx

Still no period yet so no bambino :(

My chart says I ovulated Monday but as I've said I don't know how accurate charting is.

I think you should both test together :) both go through it together!! I hope you girlies won't forget me when you get your BFP's!!

xxx

i have clear CM is that a good thing? x

I'm not up on CM but am thinking I should maybe start monitoring it. How do you ladies check? When you wipe or do you just feel for it? Do you check daily?

xxx

well why don't all of us test one the same time/day? and just post? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"