Newbie - 2dpo and already crazy!! :-p

JML

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Currently ttc baby no 3 I have two gorgeous boys but don't quite feel done 😱

I'm now only 2dpo and ITS ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT!!!!!
Is anyone else around the same dpo Who wants to share the crazy tedious tww with me?

Hi! I'm also 2 dpo, first cycle TTC #2. Just had my IUD removed and haven't had a full cycle yet but got a positive OPK so here's to hoping! I didn't really symptom spot last time, but now that I've been pregnant before I am reading every little thing as a possible sign!

I am not sure if I've ovulated yet but it could be today. Keep getting weird feelings in my left ovary. lol I have been crazy for the past few days so I know how you're feeling.

Hi! I'm 3 dpo. Ttc #2. Bfn last month so fx'd for this month! Last month I went crazy and was testing like every day from 7 dpo lol. Trying to stay calm this month and forget about it until it's time for AF (wishful thinking lol) but here I am on this thread somehow anyway hahaha good luck to us all!!

It's crazy I keep telling myself not to think about it because tbh I don't hold out much hope this cycle as it's our first cycle. Fell quite quickly with both my others but I'm older now etc. I can't help just wishing the week away so I can test. If you could find out yes or no straigh away it'd be easier but it's having to wait 2 weeks!

With DS2 I had cramping and my tummy was generally uncomfortable like AF was coming but with DS1 I had nothing.
I wish I could be one of these people that can wait patiently but I CANT :wacko:
Doesn't help it's school hols and trying to find ways to fill the time for my eldest!

I wish you all a fast 2ww with a happy ending!!!

Weird dream last night, could it be a sign :p? I'll be honest, I'm probably going to test starting Friday. Isn't that the fun of being 50 tests off the internet hehe....

I'm blatantly going test in Friday. No way I can wait it out!!! Lol

Hey ladies! Hope You are well, today is 1dpo for me. Tww has officially started. Mind if I join? Testing on the 20th xx

Welcome :)
I'm 7 dpo today and really only symptom, if it is one, is that I'm sweating to death all the time. It's so gross but sweat has been pouring off of me constantly for 5 days now. Other than that I feel pretty normal. Dying to test!!

So I already tested this morning, 6dpo, I know WAY too early. BFN not surprisingly. Had some cramping yesterday and boobs super sore but I think that's probably normal for me after O. Time is moving so slowly!!

I got nothing 😐 6dpo and still AGES till I can test 😩 looking forward to seeing all your tests next week! Onetubeleft the more the merrier.

May I join in?? This is our second month ttc #2 and I'm currently 7dpo and annoyingly obsessing like I thought I wouldn't! What is it about the tww that makes us so crazy?? I try not to symptom spot as I know it's too early to feel anything at all... But i can't help feeling so exhausted...

Hi all. Can I join? 5dpo and a newbi here. Trying for # two. Have a four year boy,FYI who is on his fourth day of school today. So have empty nest and tww. No stress here.;--)

I keep getting hopeful that I'm getting cramping but then I think "nope, that's wind!" Aaarrrggghhh tww sux! Makes you crazy!

I'm 6dpo and have so many symptoms. Was tidying the kitchen earlier and came across my test stash, of course I got a bfn haha!

I still have a bunch of old expired tests from my last time ttc so I don't feel bad about using them. Definitely a lot of cramps today but it would be very early for af to be arriving. First cycle after removing iud though so my cycles may still be off. Fx everyone! When are you all going to test?

Hi All! 1dpo here! Supposed to test on the 20th. i keep looking at the calendar hoping that the harder i stare the faster time will go! so far, its not working...:wacko:

Started having cramping on and off today too. Just like last month. But bfn then. Trying to keep busy to take my mind off my symptoms. Not working

7 dpo, still sweating to death and just so hot, feel like an old lady having hot flashes!! Took a nap with my son today and had really vivid dreams, which made me excited when I woke up lol my boobs were also really sore when I woke up. Part ofy dream was that I was hand expressing bc I was so engorged (I stopped bf'ing like 3 months ago lol) got a bath tonight and started getting terrible stomach pain and cramps in back, lasted about an hour. Hope this means something. Fx'd!

Hi can I join as well?

I'm also a newbie, 2nd month ttc and I think I had a chemical last month. Currently around 6 dpo and going crazy, finding it very hard to get any work done!

Not testing until the 15th or so, waiting to see if AF arrives first.

No significant symptoms but lots of small (imaginary?) ones!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->