Newbie - 2dpo and already crazy!! :-p

Hey. I would like to join as well 3dpo. First cycle trying since tubal reversal surgery. I am remarried and this is already so exciting and stressful at the same time. I was so worried when I didn't get positive
Opk... But finally did cycle day 19!!!!! I was sooo excited. Any who only thing I noticed is changes in bowels and dreams

8dpo and stupidly tested so early. Of course bfn. Anyone test yet or am I the only crazy?

I'm 8 dpo too. I'm house sitting an hour away at my moms and don't have any with me or I'd totally be testing! I was nauseous in my sleep last night with bad stomach cramps. Have both again right now too. Still getting hot flashes and dreaming a lot. Also really restless at night, it's been taking me over 3 hrs to fall asleep the past few nights even though I'm tired

I'm determined to wait until the 15th before testing. With DD I didn't get a bfp until 18 dpo or so.

Feeling really rotten today, tired, headachey, slightly nauseous and tummy feels weird. Trying hard not to read too much into it and mostly failing.

Feeling really rotten today, tired, headachey, slightly nauseous and tummy feels weird. Trying hard not to read too much into it and mostly failing.

Yup that says it exactly!!

Been feeling tired lately and had cramps on 5dpo. Currently 7dpo. And not feeling much else. Trying to stay positive. Been trying a year and a half for # two. Anyone else taking a ton of vitamins? Period due between the 12th and the 15th. Fingers and toes crossed for a bfp this month.:winkwink:

Been feeling tired lately and had cramps on 5dpo. Currently 7dpo. And not feeling much else. Trying to stay positive. Been trying a year and a half for # two. Anyone else taking a ton of vitamins? Period due between the 12th and the 15th. Fingers and toes crossed for a bfp this month.:winkwink:

Hiya, I'm exactly the same as you. 7 dpo, had various "symptoms" until now but it's gone quiet today, just sleeping more than usual. :(

Only taking Pregnacare hers and his, but this is only our 2nd month of ttc#2, so haven't really looked into vitamins, charting or temping yet.
Good luck!:)

9 dpo and bad cramps. Feels like I'm on my period already but it's still not due for a few days. Fx'd! I think I'll be testing tomorrow ;)

Hi everyone thought I'd update, 3-4dpo now very bloated and having lots of heartburn. I know its too early but a girl can dream!

Testing August 20th (if I hold out)

Good luck buttercup

how are you all? X

Couldn't wait, I tested tonight lol bfn :( af due Tuesday so we will see!

Omg!!!...so, I took the test around 6pm, walked away, checked back and it was bfn. Then took ds to mil and me and oh went out for date night. Came home around midnight and the test had a faint bfp!! Do u think it's accurate???

I'm 5 dpo, ttc #1, and have been feeling slight cramps and pinching on the left side. I'm hoping for the best! I MIGHT test on Friday or so, due to curiosity, although I should only test on the 16-17th. haha!

Omg!!!...so, I took the test around 6pm, walked away, checked back and it was bfn. Then took ds to mil and me and oh went out for date night. Came home around midnight and the test had a faint bfp!! Do u think it's accurate???

Since it was out of the specified time frame, I wouldn't rely on it. However, just in case, you probably should try again with morning urine either tomorrow or in a few days :) Good luck!

:dust:

Yeah I was just googling it and read about evaporation lines, never heard of those before...hmmm...i will def be checking again in the morning!

Yeah I was just googling it and read about evaporation lines, never heard of those before...hmmm...i will def be checking again in the morning!

Sounds good! Keep us updated!

:dust:

Good luck Buttercup, I will keep my fingers crossed.

No change here today, 8 dpo, no symptoms to mention.:shrug:

I keep constantly checking my breasts as when I was pregnant with DD that was the first "weird" thing I noticed. She was unplanned so I didn't know I was pregnant and wasn't symptom spotting like this time. I just remember my nipples getting very sensitive probably around 10 dpo and wondering what's going on.

I'm now 10dpo. My cervix is high, soft and closed, although I presume that's normal at this stage in cycle? Still feeling sickly on and off and my boobs are still sore at times. My symptoms aren't as raging as they were mid week. I might test in the morning although not sure if there's much point as I'm not 100% sure.

Retested this morning and bfn :( still two days til af is due so still hope I guess. I've been have ming af cramps for about 4 or 5 days now though and last night I was so nauseous that at least twice I thought I was going to throw up. So I'm still hopeful, although I'm scared to be... fx'd for us all!

Buttercup, you're not out of the game yet! Until AF comes, you still have a chance. Remember that some women don't show a bfp until days after AF was due, some up to 10 days after. So it could be normal for you to still have bfn tests for now.

Kuji is right ,keep positive Buttercup :) I'm8dpo still tired, no more cramps, but breasts feel swollen so who knows. Testing on 8/12. Trying to wait... Baby dust to all:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->