Newbie - 2dpo and already crazy!! :-p

After a :bfn: I get my AF of coarse. Totally bummed. Been eating all warm food and drinks for weeks, mostly organic, nothing processed, tons of fruits and veggies. Wearing socks all day and night, eating pineapple 2ww, drinking teas and warm lemon water, from royal jelly to every pill imaginable, no cold foods, been dying for ice cream, trying not to stress. Might just give myself a break next month. A year and a half seems to be my bodies way of telling me you are almost 40, your done. Maybe I should just listen to nature. Sorry to rant! Good luck girls :dust:

Oh no, so sorry to hear that! :hugs:

Don't give up though, but do treat yourself a little bit. Maybe a tub of you favourite ice cream and a glass of wine (if you drink) to take your mind off things and then decide whether you want to take a little break.

After a :bfn: I get my AF of coarse. Totally bummed. Been eating all warm food and drinks for weeks, mostly organic, nothing processed, tons of fruits and veggies. Wearing socks all day and night, eating pineapple 2ww, drinking teas and warm lemon water, from royal jelly to every pill imaginable, no cold foods, been dying for ice cream, trying not to stress. Might just give myself a break next month. A year and a half seems to be my bodies way of telling me you are almost 40, your done. Maybe I should just listen to nature. Sorry to rant! Good luck girls :dust:

Oh no, so sorry to hear that! :hugs:

Don't give up though, but do treat yourself a little bit. Maybe a tub of you favourite ice cream and a glass of wine (if you drink) to take your mind off things and then decide whether you want to take a little break.

Thanks, had a rough morning. Feeling better. I'm sure I'll be trying again next month. That's why I'm tenacity76. Not that u really know me, but I'm one of those type A personalities that NEVER really gives up until I succeed one way or another. 2 1/2 years for my ds :) just hafta remind myself of the end game. Good luck and lots of baby dust

Well the :witch: got me right on time!
Sad :( on to next cycle!

Sorry JML, good luck for your next cycle!

I'm still in limbo land. SOO many BFNs, I am so addicted, but no AF yet. Headed on a beach vacation next week, worst time for AF to arrive!

Sorry JML, good luck for your next cycle!

I'm still in limbo land. SOO many BFNs, I am so addicted, but no AF yet. Headed on a beach vacation next week, worst time for AF to arrive!

I'm with you in the limboland, BFN, no AF.

I had a CP last month whilst on a beach holiday, AF lasted 6 days instead of the usual 3-4. Great timing. :(

Sorry JML, hope next month is your month!

Wishing everyone still in with a chance lots of luck!! :)

:dust::dust::dust:

7dpo and been super bloated for 3 days hoping it's a good sign!! So sorry to hear about BFN's :(.

AF arrived today full force! Not surprised after so many BFNs. I realized the plus side is that I can now drink on my beach vacation, so that's a plus! See you all in the next TWW and good luck to those who are still in the game!

AF arrived today full force! Not surprised after so many BFNs. I realized the plus side is that I can now drink on my beach vacation, so that's a plus! See you all in the next TWW and good luck to those who are still in the game!

Ditto. Gutted but was expecting it. At least I could have a glass of wino last night.:)
Enjoy your vacation and see you next month!

So it's now the next cycle AF due Friday (11th) so 8 dpi feeling negative :( how's everyone else getting on this cycle??

Hello again!:)

I'm 4 dpo today but unless there's a miracle this certainly won't be my month. We were away for 4 days when I ovulated and it was the worst possible set up for any BD unfortunately so only managed to BD five days before ovulation. Did try the day before as well but got interrupted by DD and DH couldn't finish after that.
So think I was out before the countdown even begun.:(

Hi dimmu

Fingers crossed for you! You never know. They say sperm can live for days etc.
we did everything we could but still feeling doubtful :-/ sometimes you just know. Need to try and hold off testing till Wednesday but not sure I'll last that long

Yeah I have spent the last few days googling info on sperm life expectancy and conception dates, think I'm a bit of an expert in that now lol.
I don't think the odds are great unfortunately. Last month we BD'ed on all the right days and got a BFN, so don't think there's much chance this time around.

I hope it will be a different story for you though and you'll get your BFP, fingers crossed!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->