Newbie here after 4 miscarriages....

lauraperrysan

Mummy of 2!! :)
Reaction score
Well this is my first post in the WTT section. I have had 4 miscarriages in the last 18 months now but we have been asked by my gyne to stop TTC for 4 months while I have some testing done to see if there is anything causing my miscarriages or just VERY bad luck.....but deep down I'm guessing something must be wrong.

Anyway just wanted to say hi and see if anyone else in here going through the same tests at the mo? Or anyone had them and know what to expect?

Hope you dont mind me joining you all and look forward to reading and sharing our stories

Laura xxx

Hi and welcome here!

I'm really sorry to hear you had such a hard year and a half. I hope your tests are ok. In a way, it might be better if they find something that's caysing it, because usually they can then do something about it, e.g. give hormones. Have you been charting at all? Maybe there'd be a clue in there?

All the best and hope you don't have to spend too much time here! :hugs:

Hiya

I've not been through what you have to experience but just wanted to welcome you here and send loads of :dust:

x

Thanks for your kind welcomes..... I have not been charting, my periods are very irregular only 1 every 2 months so could have something to do with it. I have spent so much time chewing it over but I really done know. My last pregnancy which i miscarried just last week i was taking a low dose of asparin so i can rule out sticky blood. I guess it's just a (rather long) waiting game. I will be keeping you all posted, it's so nice to chat to people on here who understand and care.
Hope to get to know you all over the next few weeks and months xxx

Hi welcome to BnB.

I have a son exactly the same age as your daughter and Im TTC in four months aswell!!!

I wish you all the best of luck with your tests.

Welcome bab = ]

Sorry to hear you've been through a tough time. .
Hope everything will start working out better for you!!

xx

Hey hun welcome to WTT
Sorry to hear about your losses :hugs:
All of the ladies in WTT are wonderful and so caring i hope you find friends in us all
x

I second what all the previous posts have said: the ladies on this board are lovely. Hopefully your wait won't feel too long!

welcome to BnB, really sorry to hear about your losses xx

:hi: hunny, welcome to bnb :hugs: is there a pattern as to when you are miscarrying? i had 2 miscarriages before oscar both around 6 weeks which i'm told is common if the problem lies within the genetic makeup of the embryo, after 2 i was beat and ready to give up and then i caught with Oscar by Accident whilst trying to give my body time to recover from the second MC, i should say also i had 2 straightforward pregnancies that gave me my first 2 children before my miscarriages, it was a shock to experience that after having 2 normally i guess i took for granted that everything would be easy 3rd time round but :nope: also are you trying with a new partner? you should be fine if you had a baby already xx

thanks sarah, your post has restored my very battered hope! yes my daughter is with another guy, my oh now is someone i went to school with but we lost contact and found eachother again just over 2 years ago. It's so hard that it happend so easily with my daughter (which was not planned) and now we're ready and it's so hard :( Yes all 4 m/c's are before 6 weeks so very early, but can 4 reallybe just bad luck. Also how common is it for the man to have the problems not the woman.....I instantly blame myself but my oh blames him lol!
xxx

round here they investigate after 3 miscarriages which i think is common place, its quite unlikely to be you to honest if you have had children does you partner have any with anyone else too? it could just be bad luck, my mom described it to me as a very complex jigsaw puzzle and if one piece is missing or doesnt fit then it cant continue, I kinda got what she meant, have you found it hard experiencing 4? I must admit my second one wasnt as bad as my first that was horrendous as i didnt see it coming xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->