Newbie here and oh sooo confused (also posted in LTTTC)

maybebaby-no1

Reaction score
Hello All

I am new to BnB but definatly not new to TTC. I suppose you need a little background info;

I am 26, I have been with my husband coming up for 9 years although only married 3 We have not been using any contraception since after about a year of being together, and have "activley" been TTC for around 4 years. In August I was doagnosed with PCOS and have previoulsy back in 2005 had Polyps removed.

The PCOS is a bit different from most as it seems from internet searching most people suffer from lack of a menstrual cycle I however the opposite I can go months on end bleeding continuisly. I have previously been prescribed Metformin, and I know I should really get back on them but they make me feel terrible. i shoudl also note that I am overweight in fact I am in the obese rabge but doctor is reluctant to prescribe anything else to help except the Metformin, I am watching what I eat but its soo hard. They will also not help me with fertility issues until I get my BMI down to at least 35! Currently sitting on 40.

Anyway on 30th November 09, I stopped bleeding (I cant remember when I started AF but she hung around for about a month I suppose, things have been really funny since then, see below;

Nov 30th - Stopped bleeding
Dec 1st - Nothing
Dec 2nd - Nothing
Dec 3rd - BD'd
Dec 4th - Nothing
Dec 5th - Nothing
Dec 6th - BD'd
Dec 7th - Nothing
Dec 8th - BD'd
Dec 9th - BD'd
Dec 10th - Slight spotting (Pink mixed with White CM) - No need for sanitary wear only once when I went to the toilet and wiped I noticed something, nothing the next time I went, this was early eve
Dec 11th - A the 10th Dec
Dec 12th - BD'd
Dec 13th - BD'd
Dec 14th - Nothing
Dec 15th - BD'd
Dec 16th - Nothing
Dec 17th - Small proper bleed (Deeper red still quite stretch I suppose) - I though this was the start of the witch again, as I was off to bed I popped in a tampax and off I went after crying mysef to sleep, got up this morning went to the toilet, removed tampax to find it nearly all white still, a small bit of pink and some brown but otherwise nothing, and although not long ago have nothing since, completly clear!

I have never really been able to chart because I just dont knwo when to start as I have no idea where in my cycle I am. Can anyone make any sense of the above????? It is driving me crazy.

Wow that was a long post for my first, sorry if I bored you all And maybe TMI in there but I would love some advise.

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

MBNo1

Hiya chic.....welcome to BNB !!...I'm not much help on this one as no experience with PCOS.

Sure some of the other girls can advise??

Good luck ....see you around !!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->