Newbie here - TTC #1 on CD3

DoubleLines

Mom of 1 - expecting #2
Reaction score
Hi, I’m a newbie. :flower:

I’m 29 TTC #1 with DH and currently on CD3. We officially wanted to start trying last month but I ended up being out of the country for more than my fertile time (we were not not trying for the last few months).

I’m so glad to have found this forum, it helps to read and chat about my 6,000 questions! I’m beyond thrilled to finally be officially trying but if I’m being honest, I’m already feeling a little anxious (I'm watching so many friends, including my older sister with endometriosis TTC unsuccessfully so far), impatient and also nervous that I’m going to give DH performance anxiety if I talk about this all anymore. :wacko:

Anyway, I'm looking forward to reading more on the forum and meeting some TTC buddies!

Welcome to the boards!!

I'm on CD1 as AF showed her :witch: face today.

I can definitely attest to putting too much pressure on your spouse so just try and be careful how much you use the word "ovulation". Haha! Just try to keep it as fun and breezy as possible...I know it's tough.

:dust:

Im on CD1 too!

We're ttc #3 (second pregnancy).

Our twinnies are 20 months old and Im so excited about a new (and probably last :cry:) addition.

Thanks CrystalJMM! It is tough, but you're so right. The last thing I need is for him to not be able to perform. :happydance:

Mrs Mc, aww what beautiful twins! :twingirls:

Here's to a successful June ladies!

Can i join this thread?. We are currently ttc no 2 and I'm assuming I'm on cd1 (does it start the day af shows her ugly face?!). According to my chart in fertile from 30-31st and ovulate on 3rd, so I'm hoping for a June bfp x

Can i join this thread?. We are currently ttc no 2 and I'm assuming I'm on cd1 (does it start the day af shows her ugly face?!). According to my chart in fertile from 30-31st and ovulate on 3rd, so I'm hoping for a June bfp x

Of course! Welcome! According to my app we are both on CD1 since AF appeared today.

Hoping for a June BFP for you! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back