*Newbie* Hi everyone =)

CaptainMummy

Reaction score
Hi everyone.
I am new to Baby and Bump and I can already see it is a thriving community.

My name is Jillian and I am 21, from Glasgow =)

Me and my fiance have decided to start trying for a baby as we have just settled into our new flat (2 bedrooms =) ) and we feel it is the right time to start trying.
Just from what Iv seen, I can tell that everyone on this site is amazing and I cant wait to get to know everyone and share my experiences with you and vice versa.

Hope to hear from you all soon,

Jillian xx

Hi everyone.
I am new to Baby and Bump and I can already see it is a thriving community.

My name is Jillian and I am 21, from Glasgow =)

Me and my fiance have decided to start trying for a baby as we have just settled into our new flat (2 bedrooms =) ) and we feel it is the right time to start trying.
Just from what Iv seen, I can tell that everyone on this site is amazing and I cant wait to get to know everyone and share my experiences with you and vice versa.

Hope to hear from you all soon,

Jillian xx

hiya welcome to baby and bump:thumbup: im also 21 from north yorkshire and me and my partner are in the first month trying for our second, we already have a little boy called charlie, good luck with ttc and keep us posted on your progress!

Hi and welcome to babyandbump, everyone on this site is fantastic, I have had loads of support from ladies on here. My name is Amanda, I am from Dundee, Scotland. I'm 28 and this is my fourth pregnancy xx

Hi, welcome to bnb i'm sure you'll love it here :flower: the girls on here are loverly. wishing you all the best with ttc xxx

Hey Welcome :) I'm in scotland too! Due in August, wishing you all the best while to TTC :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->