Newbie looking for advice

C

carrieogara

Hello ladies, I'm Carrie and new to B&B. I've been TTC with my hubby for just 3 months and we're very excited about the prospect of starting a family.

Does anyone have any advice, tips or help with TTC? I would love to here from you and hopefully get to know some of you one your journeys.

Love, Carrie x

I have just posted something similar!
I'll be checking back, good luck!:)

Welcome! :thumbup:

Using opk's is a great start...you test 1 or 2x/day until you get a dark positive test & control line and then you know to really get down with your baby dancing as you are about to ovulate! It takes a lot of guesswork out of things, though a lot of people prefer to be more lax about it & just commit to bd [baby dancing aka :sex:] every other day. You can get really cheap opk's [wonfo line] on amazon for like $10 for 50. Clearblue also makes a great digital line.

You might want to start an account on fertility friend. www.fertilityfriend.com. There is SO much info there and you can start a free chart which is super helpful, especially if you start bbt [basil body temping]. Bbt is super helpful b/c it will alert you to the fact that you have ovulated by showing a pattern of increased body temperature post ovulation [you need a special thermometer that shows to the hundredth]. You can use it to confirm that you ovulated after a +opk or you can study it for a few months & learn when you are likely to ovulate so you can get down to business on the days prior.

Also - just keep checking these boards, lots to learn here too & good luck!

Thank you so much for the advice girls, its good to know there's people about that really care x

:hi: I want to wish you all good luck and invite you to our testing/support thread. We have a wonderful group of ladies who are sticking together throughout the process who offer advice and comfort whenever needed. The link to the group is in my signature. Good luck ladies! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->