Newbie, looking for buddies, me-ntnp#1!

hi all currently on my 10 dpo had my appointment with the doctor today got all my reports tday.......:happydance:

Doctor said all is fine and i am ovulating well......even DH :spermy:reports are good. Though he has some infection need to take antiboitics for 7 days

she prescribed me clomid if i will not get pregnant this cycle starting from CD 2 to 5 :haha:Excited to start clomid but really praying for this cycle dont want any medications in my body...:cry:

Good Luck Swatipunshi! When are you going to test? Sending you positive BFP vibes!!!! :)

Good Luck Swatipunshi! When are you going to test? Sending you positive BFP vibes!!!! :)

i am going to test on 10th ........having loads of symptoms this moth all my fingers crossed for this month.....:hugs:

Oh swatipunshi I've got all fingers and toes crossed for you!!!! Really hope that you get your BFP :hugs:
Xx

Hi ladies,

I'm out again this month. I'm going to take a break from analysing everything and obsessing (or at least try to) so I might not be around for a while. I'll check in again after a week or so to see how you get on with the doc, emma. Got lots happening at work in the next 6 weeks so it is best for me to focus on that, plus I've got 2 3000 word essays to write!

Good luck to everyone! Thanks for your support recently.

xo

I tested this mrng and got a very faintest of faint line on a pregnancy test but don't want to raise my hopes will test again tomorrow still in m on 11 do today. Excited hope to see a nice line tommrw....:thumbup:

Hey newbie, sorry to hear you're out! Hope the witch buggers off again quickly so you get to try again. Taking a relaxed approach will help, it can get very obsessive and intense on here! Good luck!

Swatipunshi, this is exciting news! Fingers crossed for a proper line tomorrow!!!

:hugs: newbie, sorry your out this month hun.

swat....congrats hun! xx

Oh Newbie, I'm so sorry to heat your out this month :hugs: I think it's a good idea of yours to take a break for a week though, could do you the world of good :flower: thank you for thinking of me though and I shall keep you updated :)

Swatipunshi - hope this is your BFP!

Xx

Sorry youre out newbie:hugs: Hopefully a break will help chill you out and relax you a bit :hugs:

How exciting swatipunshi :happydance: Really hope you get an amazing line tomorrow :happydance:

Exciting swatipunshi! Hope this is your BFP!!! :D

Newbie sorry your out this month just remember your one month closer to your BFP now :) xxx

Just to update you all, I went to the doctors this morning who has referred me to the hospital for an ultrasound scan and internal probe (!) this will be to test for PCOS xx

WillowMummy that's good atleast they are doing something now :) are you now waiting for appointment? How you feeling about it all?

Just to update you all, I went to the doctors this morning who has referred me to the hospital for an ultrasound scan and internal probe (!) this will be to test for PCOS xx

On to the two week wait....I hate this part!
So annoying to read only 20% of conceiving each month when actually trying too...how are there so many accidental pregnancies!!!!

been out for almost a month..Willowmummy how did your check up go? I hope everything is okay...well nothing new with me still trying and been busy with my Deutsch course..anyway goodluck to all...and Newbie I hope you rest well...

been out for almost a month..Willowmummy how did your check up go? I hope everything is okay...well nothing new with me still trying and been busy with my Deutsch course..anyway goodluck to all...and Newbie I hope you rest well...

Hi :)
I've been referred to the hospital and am waiting for a date to have a scan and internal vaginal probe done as they want to check for PCOS. I'm really struggling at the moment. I'm feeling scared as to whats wrong with me, it's nearly 7months since I stopped taking the pill and my periods still haven't come back. Sorry for the downer, feeling a bit sad about it all :cry:

How are you?? Hope your course is coming along well :)

Xx

Willowmummy sorry to hear about that, just think that there will be a better answer on your questions about your health, no need to be sorry. Course is doing well and I still have 5 more weeks then the level 2 course is finish..

Everything will be fine :) think positive ... TC and have a great week ahead...

Willowmummy sorry to hear about that, just think that there will be a better answer on your questions about your health, no need to be sorry. Course is doing well and I still have 5 more weeks then the level 2 course is finish..

Everything will be fine :) think positive ... TC and have a great week ahead...

Thank you for listening :) today's a better day :)

Xx

Hi ladies,
Just checking in. Been off for almost a month. Had a good month but determined not to get my hopes up at all this time.

Great to hear you got a referral, emma. Hope you don't have to wait as long for your appointment this time.

Thinking about all of you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->