Newbie, looking for buddies, me-ntnp#1!

Ok and the verdict is..AF unfortunately arrived! which I have estimated to be right on time (28 or 29 days since bcp withdrawal bleed) at least that means I've gone back to a normal cycle after 10 years on the pill. Not all bad then I suppose. Fx'ed for everyone else x

Welcome Farell :flower: wishing for you a nice short journey.

Sorry to hear af arrived sunshine but you sound positive about it. Definately a good thing that it's right on time will help you keep track of things. On to the next month and enjoying some more bding!!

What Mixem said! :hugs: Hope your cycles stay nice and regular. Have fun trying! :)

Lol thanks ladies, im gonna take a month off (already!!haha) and enjoy my holiday abroad which is coming up (all-inclusive alcahol!) and then start trying again in April. Hope you all have bfps by then..,but if not then ill see you ntnp in the 2ww again soonxxx

Enjoy your holiday Sunshine! Where are you going? Enjoy some relaxed bding as well ;-)

Yer we're really looking forward to it thank you :)
We're off to Egypt for a fortnight - hopefully our last holiday just the 2 of us for a little while (without little ones in tow, lol)! So gonna make the most of it! X if a little one gets conceived while we're out there though....I won't complain ;)

Sorry I have been so out of the loop. Work has kept me busy and I usually sleep the rest of the time. Still waiting for that 2nd trimester energy boost I've heard about! Welcome to the new folks and good luck on your journey. Congrats Mixem on your news! I've been thinking of all of you.

As for me, things are humming along. I have an appointment on Monday and am excited to hear the heartbeat again. After a good 13 week NT scan I've found myself much more attached to this little one and almost MORE worried about something happening. I guess that's just motherhood though!

Enjoy your weekends!

i am currently on 7 Dpo having few symptoms:

1dpo - nothing
2dpo - woke up with a sore throat.
3dpo - cramping, lotion like cm, stuffy nose, sore throat, heart burns
4dpo - strong cramping, tiredness, headache, stuffy nose lotion cm, heartburns
5dpo - insomnia, major headache
6dpo - stuffy nose, sore throat, headache cervix position very low and closed,gassy and heartburns, leg aches
7dpo - Bad taste in mouth ,sore throat , getting up middle of the night for food.............

Have loads of promising symptoms hoping for a BFP this month..:happydance:

Home from honeymoon and fingers crossed for honeymoon baby haha! AF due weds so time will tell but already had cramps so not too hopeful!!! CONGRATS Mixem you must be so happy!!!!!

Hi ladies,

How are you all? Lola, good luck for that honeymoon baby - how great would that be!!

AFM, I'm due on Friday and I'm feeling positive about this cycle even though we didn't bd as much as we should have. We got a couple in at good times. I'm trying to avoid symptom spotting but my favourite comfy bra just changed to being the most uncomfortable one ever! DH returned from a business trip abroad and told me my bbs were bigger (wishful thinking, I believe!). Testing on friday if af stays away.

We've also decided not to persue tests for a couple of months. My work is closing their creche for a year due to lack of space so I'd have nowhere to put a baby while I worked :-( Really disappointed. Kind of feel cheated that just as we're trying hard and working stuff out, they close the creche. Ah well... Maybe it is for the best - a couple of months of relaxation might do us the world of good!

Hi everyone :) sorry I haven't been around much lately, I'm really struggling at the moment with the whole "no period" scenario, currently on CD179, and really don't want to depress you all! Just dropping by though to say thinking of you all and keeping my fingers crossed for those that are awaiting their BFP's :hugs:
Emma xx

Emma, you are more than welcome to express your feelings to us. We're here to listen to you and give you all the support we can. I'm waiting for your doctor's appointment to see if you can get some answers. Please keep in touch with us!!

Emma, you are more than welcome to express your feelings to us. We're here to listen to you and give you all the support we can. I'm waiting for your doctor's appointment to see if you can get some answers. Please keep in touch with us!!

Thank you :hugs: although you did nearly start the tears rolling (feeling a little emotional!) with your kind words! Thank you xx

I crashed just after I thanked you, sound asleep. Didn't even feel DH coming to bed! I was really serious, though. I keep thinking that every day that goes past is another day closer to you getting answers. I can't even begin to imagine how frustrating this is for you. Not knowing why is the worst. Once you know why, you can start working with your docs on a plan of how to move forward from here. Forgive me from not remembering, but do you have a journal on here? If you do, post your link so I know where to look. If you don't, use this thread as your journal - let it all out. Better out than in (wow, I wish I could take my own advice).

AFM - MIL started this morning by giving me sh*t that I was putting on weight on my bbs. DH swears he didn't say anything to her. Come on Friday!!

That's the thing, I'm not frightened as such to know what and why my periods haven't started I just want a solution so we can start actively trying. I truly never thought it'd be this tricky! We're going away in a couple of weeks to Center Parcs so lookin forward to that very much so, looking forward to having a break away :)
I don't have a journal although I do enjoy looking through the different sections on here, particularly the birthing stories as I find it all very interesting :)
Is it Friday you're due to test? Xx

Wow, only a couple of weeks until you go on Center Parcs? That's come around quickly! Seems like ages ago you guys were discussing that!! I hope you have a great time. I also hope you can get some answers and start actively trying, too.

Yep, af is due on Friday and since I can't get early response tests there's no point testing earlier. Playing the waiting game. I'm off work this week, too, which means I've got less things to distract me (darn it)

Oh I really hope AF doesn't show for you and you get your BFP!! Me and my OH we're working out last night that if we conceive in X month baby would be born in Y month so March conception = Christmas baby! Xx

Sorry to hear she still hasn't arrived Emma. I hope you get answers too and let's hope center parcs brings you the needed vacation to get lucky! Newbie I hope Friday brings you two lines!

I got a pos tonight :blush: wanted to tell people but don't want to make it sound like I am rubbing it in. I am cautiously 2 weeks pregnant. Which feels incredibly weird to say. I feel incredibly lucky, blessed and fortunate that it has happened and hope that the rest is the same.

Wishing all of you so much luck :hugs: xx

Wow kate, congratulations. I'm on mobile view and it doesn't let me add smileys. Please don't feel like you can't share, I think every lady on this thread will be happy for you. I think this is a lucky thread and their are more bfp's coming. I wish for you a h&h 9 months. So is that a honeymoon/holiday baby? I think it definately has to do with the relaxation.

Good luck for friday newbie, let us know how you get on.

Emma, always good to see you posting. I think you help out others more than you know and we are all following your journey to your bfp. x

Congratulations Kate!! That's amazing! Did you have any symptoms at all? How are you feeling? I personally love to hear about BFP's as it gives me hope :)
Thank you Mixem :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"