Newbie, looking for buddies, me-ntnp#1!

Yay for a :bfp: Kate!!! :happydance: Soooooo chuffed for you! Was this your first month trying? Sorry, finding it hard to keep track with everyone - I blame baby brain! Will you be starting a journal?!

This is definitely a fertile thread, ladies, sending loads of baby dust to those who are still trying!!! :hugs:

Lol yes first month trying properly! I tracked roughly but nothing too vigorous!

I feel no symptoms whatsoever, no sore breasts, no spotting nothing. My AF was late but thought it was down to implanon removal and just funny cycles. On another thread on here a lady tested, so I thought what the heck I'll test as well. Much to my surprise there it was a little pink line, so I ran to ASDA and bought a digi and blow me down 1-2 weeks. Stunned to say the least.

Feeling sick this morning but think its more to do with nerves than morning sickness!!

Thank you for being happy for me really appreciate it, if after 7 years of implants and no periods, I can get BFP this quick then let that bring everyone hope!

xxxx

Ive been missing off this thread for a while and I'm really sorry for that, I just felt almost that I shouldnt be posting here for some reason in case my sig rubbed it in to others still waiting :blush: But then I thought back to when I was ttc and I would have been horrified if someone felt like that so im very sorry!!!!! (hangs head in shame)

Anywayyyyyy.....massive congratulations to you kate, and the other bfps that I have also missed!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Good luck to all those still waiting!!!! :thumbup:

Not long until the doctors Emma!!!!! :hugs::hugs:

Good to see you here again ellberry!! Hope everything is going well with you.

I'm impatient to test and might cave on Thursday morning... or maybe tomorrow ;-) Really should wait until Friday...

:hugs:

Congratulations Kate!!!! So pleased for you!

AF due tomorrow for me and not had any signs for her yet but I'm pretty sure she's on the way just don't feel like this has been a lucky month for us but still each day is a day closer to a BFP!!!

I felt no signs either lola. I tested 10 days dpo, then 12 days dpo, then 14 days dpo. I had given up. And said on another thread I was out! Don't think your out till the witch arrives!!! Good luck for tests girlies xx

Awkward moment when you're on a walk with the children you look after and bump into (not literally, now that would be awkward :rofl:) your doctor who is quite a big part of your life right now....:dohh: although I would imagine I'm more than likely to recognise her than she recognise me!!!!
Lauren - not long to go now :) a week on Friday, I really hope they give me some mediation!!
Hope we get some more :bfp: :flower:
Xx

congrats kate! fab news :D

emma, you're right, no doubt she prob recognised you but possibly not enough to actually remember why you see her! not too long to go now xx

Usually I'm handing her a pot of pee to test or sitting here trying to hold tears back, didn't do either of those today! :) how are you Caro? How is 'bump'? Xx

:haha: then you were prob unreconisable ;). When I used to work in hand therapy I used to wonder people were until I got hold of their hands :rofl:, spend 30mins ish studying their hands and clearly hardly looking up :blush:

bump is doing good thanks hun, getting lots of movement now. Oooh and we're finally moving house next week! so i'll vanish from online for 3ish wks cos bt can't send anyone out until 3rd april to connect us to the phone :/, will still have my phone but that's usually a more read and run scenario :blush: xx

Congrats Kate!!! 1 to 2 weeks on the digital actually means 3-4 or something like that. This sure is a fertile thread! Emma, glad your appointment is soon! Really keeping my fingers crossed for you! Congrats caro on the big move!

I know this is a ntnp thread but just a brief update for me: baby is doing great and is definitely a boy!

<3

Hehe emma!!! :haha: She probably knew your face but couldnt place it...which is always awkward in itself :haha::haha: They will have to do something for you now!! You been back to them enough times now and done as they have said so they shouldnt send you away again without doing something proactive :hugs:

Good luck holding out newbie.....let us know the good news when you cave though :winkwink:

Glad you're doing well leanne!!!! :flower: yey for baby boy!!!!! :happydance::happydance:

AF has arrived :( well abit anyway...its weird more than spotting but very light which is unusual for me....worried Im not ovulating after implant removal but time will tell. Would have loved a honeymoon baby but not meant to be so on to next month!!!!!

Ellberry, thinking of caving tomorrow. I'll be on cd30 of an average of 30 cycle so day before af but based on pervious cm to af day, I'll be 16 days since ewcm/around ovulation.

Lola, could it be ib?? Maybe it isn't af if it is only light?

Great to hear from the other ladies too! Thanks for keeping us updated!

No newbie I don't think it's ib. Nevermind maybe next time!

Good luck with your testing....thinking positive for you :) xxxxx

N'aww a baby boy <3 glad you're keeping well Leanne :hugs:
Oooh good luck with the move Caro, very exciting :)
Sorry Lola about AF :hugs: but I must say you sound very positive :thumbup:
I'm kind of dreading when AF finally does happen Lauren, I think it might hurt little :( better make sure I've got a supply of chocolate in the house :winkwink: otherwise I may be slightly :grr: hehe!
Newbie - keep us updated on the result of your test, hope its a positive :flower:

As for me, really kicking butt at my training classes at the moment :) my trainer told me tonight he's noticed such an improvement in my fitness level so very chuffed with myself :ninja:

Emma xx

Thanks Emma feeling crappy today AF is making me feel horrible I need chocolate! Bad day to be starting weight watchers again hahahaha!
Im trying to be positive as it was only our first month trying properly and we could have a long journey ahead so just have to take it month by month for now?
The only thing thats annoying is DH is in the navy and goes away for short periods each month so just have to hope it wont clash with ov!

Well done on your training classes! Not long to your appt now and hopefully the next step on your journey to a BFP :)

Lola, with your OH being away you have the perfect excuse to get double the action in the bedroom when he's there! ;) We just had as much sex as "possible" all throughout my cycle because I never really knew when I ovulated, even with temping it was all a bit vague so we just kept going until AF arrived or we got our bfp. :) Don't be disheartened after your first month trying - for us it worked in our second month! Fingers crossed the same happens for you!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->