Newbie!!! Need opinions please...

Carolyn244

Reaction score
Hello! I'm new here. My name is Carolyn. I am a mom to 3 kids DS(6), DS(3), and DD(1). I'm having a weird cycle and feel like I'm going crazy b/c I don't have any answers and would like some opinions from mamas who understand.

My lmp was Nov 3rd so I was supposed to get it again on Dec 1st. DH and I are not using bc only using "withdrawal". Yeah, I know, I know. So of course, it wouldn't be a big deal if I were, I just want to know either way.

Anyways... I got af back after dd was only 4 month old even tho she STILL barely eats any solid food and nurses around the clock every 3 hours! The first 2 cycles were 5-6 weeks apart but the last 4 were exactly on time. Every one of them started on Tuesday! With all 3 of my dc, I never got a bfp until I was a week late and with ALL 3 they moved my due date forward from my lmp from the first us. So, I guess I ovulate late in my cycle or something.

Anyways...I've taken 11, yes 11 cheapie internet tests this week and they are all bfn. I got 3 or 4 evap lines but I've heard this is pretty common with IC's. I am 10 days late today and took a frer with smu and it is as white as new fallen snow. What could be going on? Could I have just not ovulated this month? If so, when should I expect af to finally show? If I am preg, shouldn't I have tested pos by now? Anyone else not get a pos until very late?

I won't be upset with either outcome, but this not knowing is killing me! I'm sure the stress of that isn't helping. *sigh* I'm so sorry for the long rambling post. I feel a little better tho. Thanks!

First of all don't rely on the cheapie tests (I had negative results with ovulation and pregnancy ones with those which were false results); so glad that you checked with a frer. Either you are not pregnant and just late because you still are breastfeeding (used to mess up with my cycle big style too when I breastfed) or you could be pregnant but you'd ovulated very very very late.... as the frer would have been positive if it had been 10 days since ovulation. Do you have any pregnancy symptons?

Thank you! The only symptoms are mild af like cramps for over a week now but no af. I did have some sore (.)(.)'s on Dec 1-3 and thought it was af coming but I guess it could have been late ovulation??? I'm hoping I'll af a bfp or af by Tuesday as that will be 2 weeks late which is the longest I've ever gone without af while bfing. Thanks for the input!!! (((hugs)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->