Newbie!! TTC on clomid CD4 would love a buddie

Cnd that's really interesting as you know that's what I was doing riding upto 8 per day since I stopped I've been oing much better and had my bfp but unfortunately chemical as I said I guess every individual is different so as CNd said I'd check with your docs!! X

I am wondering if I o'd later than I thought. I haven't been temping because my work schedule Is a bit crazy( I work graveyards 3 nights a week) but I have heard people have success temping with graveyards an they just take their temp right when they wake up no matter what time it is... So if this cycle isn't a bfp I am going to temp next month to see what happens! :)
I was sure AF would show today, but still no so I'm not out yet!!

Even I have decided that I will start temping from next month onward.... Its really gets frustrating when you dont know when u ovulated during 2ww.

Well the witch showed up!!
But it is positive in a way because it shortened my cycle which was one of my major complaints! Now my cycle was 30 days, bak to normal like it was before my d&c.
I don't think I'm going to do the clomid again. I'm going to try more natural methods and temp this month!!
Thanks an fx for you all!! Keep me posted!

Natty mommy sorry about damn witch!!! Clomid shortened my cycles too! I was told to do at least 3 months to regulate my body so it maybe worth checking with docs? What else where you thinking of trying? I'm always looking for new things to try!!

Please stay positive as you say you hopefully are backto normal! :)

Cd1 for me too...:witch: showed up in full force this morning. Onto round 2 of Clomid tomorrow! Feeling fine apart from terrible af pains- think due to the progesterone I have been taking... I hate that stuff. Feel positive for round 2 - hoping to make a holiday baby :)

Looking on the bright side at least I can do my run tomorrow. :thumbup:

Sorry to hear she got you too Nattymommy. Good luck to everyone else for this cycle xx

Aww. Sorry, ladies. I have 4 rounds of clomid sitting here. My friend thinks I should SELL them if I get pregnant and end up not needing them. Lol I had to explain that even though it's not a controlled substance, it's still got risks to it's use and can be abused. Not sure what the "street value" is om clomid.....lmao! "No officer, I swear it's not drugs! Well ok, it's drugs...but I don't want to get HIGH...I just want to get PREGNANT!" ROFLMAO! ;-)

Well before I went to my doctor and tried the clomid, I was looking into natural ways to hell regulate my period and stimulate my ovaries. There are a lot of herbs that people have a lot of success with. So I bought this tea blend called Fertilitea. People say it helps regulate their period and makes their cm more fertile too. I never tried it though, as I started clomid and you can't do the two of them together since they both stimulate your ovaries.
My doc only talked about doing one month of clomid, and I kind of would like To try these herbs before I make another appointment and/or try to get more clomid.
Hopefully along with temping this month i will be able to get a bfp! I'm pretty positive ladies!
Fibers still crossed for you all! Good luck!

Natty - I tried soy isoflavones before the clomid...but like your tea, the risk of hyperstimulation prevents you from taking them at the same time. :)

My doctor said that when there is an obvious issue with the woman, they start there (prescribing clomid, as I don't ovulate on my own) and do 3-4 rounds and if you're not pregnant by then, THEN they do SA's and look at the man.

I wish I could do another ultrasound and see what my ovaries are doing right now. It's killing me to be doing this blind. I have NO IDEA when i'll ovulate. :(

I'm on 3rd round clomid but have 3 more rounds left. I didn't know you couldn't take the fertiletea and be on clomid good job you said I was about to order some!!

Hope your all ok - stay positive!!

Hello Ladies..

NattyMommy & SG_Lady - I am really sorry that the witch caught up with you... Bt the bright side is atleast you guys can start ur second rounds.

I am still waiting for AF... I want so desperately to test now... bt I am afraid that it could be too early and I will get a bfn... so waiting for af instead to show up...otherwise I feel fine... no cramping nothing at all yet.

After more than SIX annovulatory cycles...and on my FIRST round of clomid, CD2-6, 50mg......IT LOOKS LIKE I OVULATED YESTERDAY!!!!!!!! :)

I just have to wait for the temps to confirm now...but I was playing with FF and it looks like it's pretty good that I ovulated. I am SOOOOO pleased. Many of you know that I was racing against the clock to O before Thursday...which is DH's surgery, which would have meant that we couldn't BD anymore. SO......YAY!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

I am SOOOOOO proud of my lazy ovaries! lol :D

If anyone wants to see my chart, just click my ticker! ;)

Woop woop!! Congrats Cdn! I know how you feel- I'm not even sure if I was ovulating at all before the Clomid so even though I got a bfn I still feel like my body achieved something! And double yay your o came before your ob's operation! :happydance:

Hello Ladies..

NattyMommy & SG_Lady - I am really sorry that the witch caught up with you... Bt the bright side is atleast you guys can start ur second rounds.

I am still waiting for AF... I want so desperately to test now... bt I am afraid that it could be too early and I will get a bfn... so waiting for af instead to show up...otherwise I feel fine... no cramping nothing at all yet.

Hang in there Niks... What cd are you on now? X

Nimbec! What dpo are you? You must be pretty close to testing... How are you feeling, any clues? Keeping all diners and toes crossed for you!

Hi all sglady so sorry bout the witch but great you o'd!! Cnd congrats that's the first step achieved and all in time too I'm so happy for you - good luck to you dh for his op!

Niks what dpo are you now?

Ok well I'm 10dpo today and caved and BFN also temps all messed up as had to get up stupidly early for a few days so no clues there! I'm very tired, going to loo lots but drinking lots too and boobs sore for the first time today but could be period oh and had cramps every day since 0 - fx! Not hopeful though

Good luck everyone !!!

Yay CDN!!!

I have no clue on what dpo I am on as I don't temp.... I just know that I am on CD32 now. But my progesterone level were good so I think that I should AF should cm on its own this cycle even if I dont get a bfp. I will just wait for another day or two and then test.

Thanks, ladies! :) We're packing up and will be heading to the hospital tomorrow morning (it's an hour's drive away) for his surgery. We'll be back Friday. I'm SOOOOO hoping that I get my BFP...but like you said, if not, at least I know I ovulated! :D

Good luck, ladies! I want to hear good news from everyone when I get back. ;) lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->