Newbie wanting some advice pls?

Clare81 - no haven't taken another yet yet as I posted on another site and lady responded saying she thought it was just my period. Don't know what to do and don't want to become obsessed at this point ....... Have been feeling a little sickness on and off over last few days and a dull headache on and off. Also have lower back pain on and off too. Reading up on the net I think I wishing the pregnancy symptoms onto myself, ha ha ha. Do you think I might be pregnant? When would be the best time to test (spotting ended 06/04/09)? Last few days my stomach feels like my period is coming again. My husband today told me I looked crap (like I usually do before period due).

hiii, i would do a test if i were you....i've had a dull headache since yest, can't seem to get rid of it....and alot of nausea...

Am going to Dr's tomorrow to get it confirmed....eek! think i'm about 3-4 weeks!

Hope you get good news hunni! :hug:

Thanks for taking the time to answer me. I think I will wait until Sat and do another test then. Have done 2 last weekend (Sat and Sun) but they were just cheapie one's from e-bay. Don't know if they are any good. Hope you get good news at docs Clare. Fingers crossed for you.

How did you get on at the docs Clare? Hope it was good news. Took another test this morning and it was another negative. May just keep my fingers crossed for this month instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->