Newbie would like some advice?????

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive #1' started by mummygrace, Nov 18, 2011.

1. mummygrace

mummygrace New Member

Firstly can I introduce myself I'm MummyGrace I'm 33 and we have 1 DD who is 5 and now we have decided we would like to add to our family. I came off the pill at the end of September and had a 3 day bleed from the 26th to the 28th I then had ov symptoms following that on the 11/12 October I then had af on 22nd to the 25th October (10 days after ov) Now this month I had ov symptoms from the 3rd to the 8th Nov and now af has not arrived and tests are negative :wacko: I just don't know whats going on is there anyone with experience of a short lp?

thanks in advance x

2. mummygrace

mummygrace New Member

Sorry I've just realised I've posted this in the wrong thread please feel free to move it

3. EAandBA_TTC

EAandBA_TTC Well-Known Member

It may take a few months for your body to regulate after being on BC. You could have 28 day cycles, then a 45 out of nowhere! I'd say take a HPT every 3 days until AF arrives for this month... Then maybe consider temping next month (if you don't get a BFP this month!) to help better identify when you ovulate. Good luck!