Newbie WTT autumn 2012 - omg it's ages!!!!

Miss Broody

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I just wanted to say hi, having got married two weeks ago I now feel I can join!! I am so so broody luckily dh is broody too - though obviously not to same extent as me!!

so having just got married we plan to move house next spring and decorate etc, then going travelling hopefully early 2012 then can finally start some baby making!!!!! Cannot wait, trying to break time down into all the little things between now and then!! :)

Is anyone else having to wait for this long?!

Xxx

Thanks for the welcome ladies!! It's nice to finally join even though the length of wait is pants, at least we are all in the same boat!! Xxx

The length of time is wayyy too long :( Im considering TTC sooner. Its my OH that wants to sooner haha though Im very broody I know its best to wait!

Haha I love the ticker, only just noticed it was counting down the days!! Lol.

God wish I could make it shorter!!! If anything it'll prob end up longer!! Uuurrgghhhh!! Xx

:hi:

my hubby won't give me a date which is even worse lol. But I have a date in mind and I'm sure I can convince him!

If it helps just think how special this time is now with your hubby, I love being a mum but really miss spending quality time with him every day like we used to. I know it's probably no consolation lol. Once us women get an idea in our heads....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->