Newbie :)

Becyboo__x

Reaction score
Im moving from WTT to NTNP now i think ..
me and OH have had a talk and were going to see what happens from tuesday... and if nothing happens in march then were going to stop and then start again in July ... I know it seems pointless but its worth a try and the reason for it is because we really need to not be due end january/feb because of my sons birthday and all my familys in feb! itll be manic

But we will see how things go this month coming and i shall be updating

wish us luck!

Btw abit about us
Im becy im 19, i have a son Mason-Jack from a previous realtionship whos 13 months old his dad has never had anything to do with him unfortunatly iv tried and tried but hes thrown it in my face so thats that he left me 16 weeks pregnant for another girl but yeah im glad hes out of our lifes now he did some awful things to me.. but now iv been with OH for a year in May .. and we both want another and hes took on my son too ! which is good, hes 22 in June and were both from nottingham getting our apartment in a few months time! and he starts his new job in the UK end march as hes been in France the last 6 months working but hes now on sick leave but it was due to exhaustion from the long shifts and horrible posh travelers! now hes back hes back to his normal self thank god he was in hospital over in France because he keept fainting and getting stressed but least he had the experiance of working abroad and what not glad hes back xx

Hello!

I'm 19, also. I'll be turning 20 at the end of May. Also, my OH and I will have been together for 4 years five days before my birthday. :thumbup: My OH and I have two little ones. Our son is almost 3 and our daughter is 18 months.

I totally understand what you mean about avoiding certain months because of birthdays. In my family, theres a million December birthdays. Except I'm the oppisite of you-I'm hoping to have a December baby to keep up the "family tradition." :haha:

I saw your other thread, too, and if you want a buddy, I'll be more than willing. :)

Good luck!

Hellooooooooo :)

I am a bit of a mix between TTC and NTNP but really need to wait til a birth date after Christmas. I already have a Christmas baby, she was born 21st December so I was very close LOL. Looking to go full on TTC at the end of May so here's to a 2012 baby for me

Hayley xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->