impatient82

Reaction score
I am new to this site but have been looking at it for a few months now!! I actually feel a bit sneeky but never mind :wacko:

I guess background is last year I told my husband I wanted to try. He - guess the best way to put it is - freaked out!!! Partly as we had a few things going on and perhaps my timing was a bit wrong! Anyway he said no way never! You can imagine.... But I knew deep down he didn't mean it.... Left it for a while and then said to him we need to talk about it....

Been married for over five years and we always talked about 'our kids' etc....

Anyway over the last six months I have made sure he knows I still want to try but not gone on about it.... Then the other night :winkwink: he basically said oh let's not use anything and we've done that twice, but we haven't really mentioned it to each other! HA! I am not on the pill and haven't been for years - But now I just want to be pregnant - and already worry that it will not happen - am soooo impatient!

Look forward to this place as support! It's been a relief to know I am not the only one going through the - othr half says no/won't commit - situation!

Hi impatient :wave:

Welcome to the forum and NTNP and well done on convincing OH he really does want LO's after all! :)

Happy baby making!
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"