newbies

I'm caught up but very tired :)
Welcome ladies xxx
Proper post soon xxx

Isobel will be three weeks tomorrow.... :o It's also her due date tomorrow xxxx Can't believe it's gone so quick, but seems like she has been here forever.

Edith is a grunter and she squeaks in fact we don't call her Edith or Edie much mainly squeak or grunt :haha:

What does the OH do to help out at night? On the rare occasion he comes to bed at night (we are in the UK but he works on East coast time as that's where his boss is based) he passes me nappies stays awake with me and chats gets me water changes the nappy anything really, if he is working and she won't settle he takes her in with him and works with her :haha:

It's hard to believe she is only 2 weeks old it feels like she had been around forever :cloud9:

My Oh snores at night :)
But does loads by day
He has taken 6 weeks off cos I had section
So he looks after our 3.5 yr old
Cleans the house
And cooks all our food.
He doesn't hve magic boobs
So all feeds r mine :)

So is it weird that I don't want anyone else, other than DH to hold the baby? They're all full of germs and she's mine lol

I was the exact same with ds
This time I'm ok about it.
But no kids are allowed
And only if she is fed and content
No upset tired bub passed around!!

Isme hugs
Sorry Avalon has to get the tongue tie done again
But hope it is done properly and helps thus time xx

What's an umblical grandma?
Hope that's ok now too.

Hi catty
I had mastitis with ds
Its awful.hugs
Hope u feel better soon xxx

Cupcake hugs
Bf didn't work out with ds either
Ended up pumping and combo for awhile
When that got too much
I switched to just formula.
I felt awful before I made the decision
But once I switched both baby and me were happier
Less stress and he thrived
Bf often doesn't work for various reasons.
Hugs
U tried but a happy healthy bub way more important

Ser I def resent Oh snoring away beside me a little
But he is doing lots by day so I'm not too bsd
Hard not to when ur tired though xxx

Edith is a grunter and she squeaks in fact we don't call her Edith or Edie much mainly squeak or grunt :haha:

What does the OH do to help out at night? On the rare occasion he comes to bed at night (we are in the UK but he works on East coast time as that's where his boss is based) he passes me nappies stays awake with me and chats gets me water changes the nappy anything really, if he is working and she won't settle he takes her in with him and works with her :haha:

It's hard to believe she is only 2 weeks old it feels like she had been around forever :cloud9:

Dh usually insists on doing two of the night feeds, i usually wake up and he says "go to sleep" lol, i don't argue.

See can your DH help you during the day or when he finishes work so you can rest? When I was breastfeeding dd DH used to come home, I'd feed her and then I would go and rest for an hour or two. If she needed food in that time he'd bring her up to me, wait while I fed her and then take her back down. He'd also do most of the stuff round the house when he came home as in the beginning dd used to nurse non stop so I wouldn't get much time to do anything.

Lucusmum and Jessica I agree I couldn't imagine life without him now even though it's only been 4 weeks!

If we were bottle feeding id expect him to do at least one to give me a chunk of sleep
I'm lucky so far little miss goes longer between feeds at night
Clusters mad in the day though
But def glad she seems to hve day and night the right way round :)

Hey girls, just noticed this! Feeling a little bit lost after no longer fitting in third tri so this seems like the perfect solution. Will catch up now.

Welcome lynanne :)

Mariella is 3 weeks and 2 days old already and growing like a weed :) I love that she's starting to be more and more awake and alert
I do all night feeds but it's ok as OH works all day.
He does a lot after work though so i really can't complain.

I was just thinking I cant believe we r heading for two weeks old here already
The days r flying :)

So is it weird that I don't want anyone else, other than DH to hold the baby? They're all full of germs and she's mine lol

Not at all and no one should tell you otherwise. You gave birth to your child, not them ;)

Wtt was ur bub born on 28 th
Think our littles r exact same age :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->