newbies

I cant go out myself either
I cant drive fir 6 weeks
Can't collapse buggy anyway.
And am only allowed carry dd not ds
I'm ok so far
Cabin fever prob set in at some stage :)

Could u feed aurora in the wrap in the go?

Yea I used to nurse with aurora in her wrap if I was busy. Cause I home school and she was a nightmare with cluster feeding it was the only way to keep her happy and get things done. Will send you the links in the morning for the easy ways to use a stretchy wrap and how to nurse with baby in a wrap.

Thanks a mil xxx

Got 4+ hrs sleep
My full boobs and bladder woke me
Em prob would hve slept longer :)
Best baby ever :)

Isobel will be 4 weeks tomorrow and i feel like af is coming, can't remember if that is right or not? Anyone else feeling af is approaching?

Oh lord I have no idea, Edith is 3.5 weeks and I'm still spotting :shrug::wacko: now I'm wondering if that's right :dohh:

Sorry no help at all

I'm still spotting a bit as well and Mariella is 4 weeks old.
But i did have what kinda looked like a bit of ewcm when wiping yesterday. So very curious to see if AF comes in around 2 weeks..

Jessica my af like cramping lasted for about 4 days starting at 3.5 weeks. Spotted for 1 day after a week of nothing and have been back to nothing this week (4.5 weeks out)

It's like my uterus needed one last hurrah to fully shrink. Could have been related to stopping pumping though.

I'm still getting gushes when she cluster feeds
Even had little clots today
But I'm only 2.5 weeks
Nurse in hosp said bleeding fir 4 weeks can be normal
I can't remember when I got af with ds

My bleeding lasted 8 days then i had spotting for two.... So I have had nothing for 2 weeks.... confused.. All i know it that i am dreading it coming that is for sure... The first one after i had Andrew was horrible!

I didn't bleed much when I had dd and af came back at about 8 weeks pp even though I was ebf. Was horrific though. This time I'm still spotting now at 5 weeks pp, doctor said it's normal but I feel af could happen at any minute. Hoping the first one is better this time.

One of the perks of pregnancy for me was not having AF. In the past mine have been absolutely horrible do I'm not looking forward to them returning when I have a baby to look after! Honestly, my old routine on days 1&2 was to curl up with a hot water bottle and a stack of painkillers and watch Netflix all day. That won't happen now! :nope: Little guy is 3.5 weeks and I think I'm almost done with spotting - no idea when AF will return and it's making me a little anxious.

The little one has a cold. Only two weeks on this earth and he has to deal with a stuffy nose!
He is nursing well though just been keeping me up all night. We have one of those nose suckers that really seems to help but hope he feels better soon.
He nurses well though :D

As for AF, midwife said as long as the bleeding doesn't stop abruptly it can go on until 6 or so weeks after birth. Still spotting and i too can't remember when AF came back after DS 1.

I do remember af turned no up about 13 months old but then spotted for about 3-6 months would rather it had turned up earlier than that :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->