Newest pics of my FRER... anyone see anything?

giggly_gurl88

Reaction score
These are the newest pics that i have. I need to know if anyone sees a very faint line or am i going crazzy?

https://s470.photobucket.com/albums/rr70/Tamra_Childers/

Attachments

• FILE0001.jpg
    FILE0001.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 95
I see something, after tilting my screen and squinting for 10 minutes, but I had to do the same with my first FRER :rofl: Fingers crossed. Are you late?

I can see a shadow of something, but not too sure. I just did a FRER and hubby and I can see where there SHOULD be a line, but can't tell if there actually is one.... :dohh:

xx

Oh my gosh girls, you'd think after all this at least ONE of us should get a BFP!! :lol:

Well, my cycle this month was all only spotting and cramping. No actual flow. Only reason i started testing is because my best friend asked me if i was preggo LOL. so we will see... this is a FRER and i took it this evening. I will use my last one in the morning!! i hope this is it. Im DRAINED from trying!! LIke all the rest of us!! i will keep my fingers crosses for everone!! Could someone PUUHHLLLEEASE.... invert these for me?

Well, my cycle this month was all only spotting and cramping. No actual flow. Only reason i started testing is because my best friend asked me if i was preggo LOL. so we will see... this is a FRER and i took it this evening. I will use my last one in the morning!! i hope this is it. Im DRAINED from trying!! LIke all the rest of us!! i will keep my fingers crosses for everone!! Could someone PUUHHLLLEEASE.... invert these for me?

What do you want inverted hun?

the FRER pictures... please with cherries on top? I cant figure out how to do it yet....

Hope that's okay.

Attachments

• GG'sTestinvert.jpg
    GG'sTestinvert.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 19
  • GG'sTestinvert2.jpg
    GG'sTestinvert2.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 16
OH BTW, the link has better ones on there... this one was put accidentally...

Hope that's okay.

that works.. thank you so much for taking the time to do that... i would like to learn to do it myself as well. there are a couple of pictures in the link that i think need to be inverted and im sure i will want to invert as soon as i take my last FRER in the morning lol

Clearer pic inverted...

I can definitely see a line when I squint, lol! Hope this is it for you and you eventually get something conclusive!! :hugs:

xx

P.S Sorry for posting so many times in your thread :dohh:

Attachments

• GG'sTestinvert.jpg
    GG'sTestinvert.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 18
Trying to upload a picture of my test from today. Pictures always make the lines look lighter :rofl:

Clearer pic inverted...

I can definitely see a line when I squint, lol! Hope this is it for you and you eventually get something conclusive!! :hugs:

xx

P.S Sorry for posting so many times in your thread :dohh:

LOL thats ok for posting in here. I just appreciate you doing the inverting thing for me!! i hope this is it but i bought a BBT today just in case and i will need someone to get me started on how to chart! hopefully i will be returning it though!!:hugs:

I *think* i see something, but then i suffer with terrible line-eye.

Lol, thank you ladies, although i am going through BAD withdrawls.. i have tested again at all today. Im waiting to see how i feel for a few days then i may sneak another in. OH is getting sick of me buying them. but if i feel bad in a few days and its going to be our BFP then it should be dark enough to tell. thanks for all the support

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->