newest test a lot lighter than last night's

nicole3108

Mom to 3
Reaction score
I am freaking out a bit, my test from this morning was much fainter than it was even last night. I have had it before where it was a little lighter but not like this. Has anyone had this happen and had a healthy pregnancy? I am holding my pee now to test again...hoping it was a dud or crappy pee.

it may just be the amount of dy in test or strength of urine, i always find my fmu is rubbish :)

My tests are always darker later in the day. Maybe you're the same :)

Thank you both! My fmu is always crappy but I used smu today...but maybe I do have more hcg later like Embo said and they are from the dollar store so could be less dye. I need to calm down but I had such a nice line yesterday I was hoping for a better one today.

It's so scary in those first few days after a bfp. Believe me, I remember it well!

I think my smu must also be crap the one I took later was darker than the day before. The smu one from today was darker than yesterday's and I'm going to take one later on. I have to go get some bloodwork done today...but I have to wait until wednesday for the results.

awwww wishing for the best for you! I'd try a test later like was suggested I never get lines on any morning tests! I always got best results at night time :) before bed! With all 3 of my pregnancies....my first ended in miscarriage but I didn't get a line til I was almost 6 weeks with that one.

Hoping for the best for you. Keep us posted. :hugs:

hi mine were the same i had pretty strong lines first time mid morning then did the test next day with fmu and they were lighter i panicked at first thinking it was chemical or mc but i did a test about 3 days later and the test came up so strong it almost took all the dye from the control line! just think it all depends on what time of day and how much you have drunk i must of watered myself down on the second test as i tend to drink more in the evening and have a drink next to me at night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->