Newlyweds TTC

Betheney - sorry to hear about work. When times get tough there just do your best to zone out and daydream happy thoughts!! Or even just daydream about it being your last day at work before you go on maternity leave!! Aus is very magical - I never made it to Melbourne but always heard great things about it from fellow backpackers!! Oh how I would love to visit your beautiful country again one day!!

Lucie - sorry to hear about af being on the way but great that you can now get your blood work done and hopefully this means that your cycles will stay shorter in length.

Delly - good luck with the lotto ticket

Hey Betheney!!

So nice to see your little bean counter on your signature :wohoo:.

I'm glad your temps are just up and down now and not signalling any probs :D

Come on beanie stick!!

As for a digi test, why not get one off ebay, thats where mine are from (that I'm saving for best, ie when I got a chance of it saying preggy hehe)

Delly xxx

Hi ladies,

nothing to report here as yet, AF is due wed/thurs so keeping my fingers crossed although if my temp starts dropping tomorrow i will no im out.

right to catch up with everyone, i had such a busy day yesterday.

Betheney- Hope the meeting goes well this week, try to be strong and think you wont have to be there too much longer.
Dont worry about FF and your dates you got you BFP and that all that matters and 12dpo is still early for a BFP so please dont worry about HCG levels your line was lovely on your test.
I agree with Delly have a look on ebay for a cb digi , i got mine from there and am also saving it for when i can be sure :)
lovely ticker, so happy for you :happydance:

Delly - How you doing? hope that nasty witch isn't treating you badly!
I live about 1 mile from Cannock so not too far from you :)
I totally understand about your job, when i was pregnant last time i worked in a residential school for children with autism, I was battered the same as you. When i found out i was pregnant they moved me to the offices, they have to provide a safe environment for you to work in. When you get your BFP, they will do a risk assessment and it should all get sorted there.

Lucie - any news on the spotting, I have my fingers crossed it is not the witch, but if it is at least like you say your bloods can be done quicker.

Lorts and Lovealittle - where are you in your cycle, hope your both well.

sending :dust: as always

Hey Lolley,

Thanks for the reassurance, I hope school will be good to me, its a worry as boys are so much bigger than I am even some of my form now they're only 13 although I have to keep quiet for 14 weeks if we're lucky enough to get a :bfp: (not from here but for school) As i have Lupus there is a chance all may not be well with their heart so they have to check that to make sure that the baby will be ok. This babying is all wait wait wait for me :lol:

:witch: has been really mean this month showing up a week early with no invitation lol had a bit of a tum bug with it aswell this time :'( RAH hence my mid afternoon posting I've had to have the day off and some quality time with my white telephone! LOL

I'm glad :witch: not clonked anyone else over the head yet and I'm hoping everyone elses temps stay nice and high!!!!

:dust: to all!!!

Delly xxx

oh dear hope you feel better soon, im at work but no one is in the office with me and my student got sent home sick so just popping in and out lol.

Nice to see you have started your FF.

when do you go to NYC? were going to Egypt in 18days :happydance: so if the witch gets me i will temp until i go as i should ov again just before or as we go, i dont think going from here with our cold to 30+ degrees will be any good to follow a pattern.

We go on the 8th of April :) HOW EXCITING!!!

Where in Egypt are you going to?? We went on a nile cruise and a week in Hurgarda for a honeymoon!! IT WAS AMAZING!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE EGYPT!!!

Anyway where you sleep will be AC'd so it wont matter for temping, at night I was cold in fact one of the only peeps to go to egypt in the height of their summer and feel chilly!! LOL

were going to sharm and a day trip to cairo cant wait. we had a bit of a bad time when we got married in Cyprus so this is like a special late Honeymoon (long story). Just me and hubby going too the boys are staying with their Dad, i have to say though that was their descission i did ask them to come, but as they have a little brother at their Dads they wanted to be with him for his Birthday.
Im just thinking i cant be bothered with the temping while im away want to enjoy the rest and you never know having a relaxed attitude might bring it on like Betheney :)

so we will be away together,i go on the 2nd, gosh it will be quiet round here!

<<hugz>> for the first Honeymoon its horrible when things dont quite go to plan. We had a quite a few issues with Thomson and our honeymoon, however they've been put right now back in UK with some compo.

We went to cairo for a day and it was AMAZING we used an Egyptian company called Memphys and they were fab, we had a guide to ourselves :D !!!

https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=307137&id=543855424&l=164ec56bf0

https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=306937&id=543855424&l=677e5d4330

There are our egypt pics on there!!!

Its a shame your little ones want to stay at home, but it will just make extra babymaking time :)

I'm getting a blackberry tomorrow with wi-fi and the saddo I am you watch I'll be checking in esp if I get a :bfp: LOL

We just booked a Malta adventure for our summer holiday aswell! I'm sure one of those has to be lucky for a :bfp: LOL

Thank you for the pics, i cant look at them here facebook is blocked i will be having a nosey when im home :)

if we like it we may take them in a couple of years, i like going away for easter and same as you it has to be in school time, so its good for the weather andnot too far to fly.

oh i will check in too lol i will be on the hotels internet lol.
i'm sure one of you lovely holidays will bring you that BFP, lets hope it will be in NYC.

Hi ladies,

nothing to report here as yet, AF is due wed/thurs so keeping my fingers crossed although if my temp starts dropping tomorrow i will no im out.

right to catch up with everyone, i had such a busy day yesterday.

Betheney- Hope the meeting goes well this week, try to be strong and think you wont have to be there too much longer.
Dont worry about FF and your dates you got you BFP and that all that matters and 12dpo is still early for a BFP so please dont worry about HCG levels your line was lovely on your test.
I agree with Delly have a look on ebay for a cb digi , i got mine from there and am also saving it for when i can be sure :)
lovely ticker, so happy for you :happydance:

Delly - How you doing? hope that nasty witch isn't treating you badly!
I live about 1 mile from Cannock so not too far from you :)
I totally understand about your job, when i was pregnant last time i worked in a residential school for children with autism, I was battered the same as you. When i found out i was pregnant they moved me to the offices, they have to provide a safe environment for you to work in. When you get your BFP, they will do a risk assessment and it should all get sorted there.

Lucie - any news on the spotting, I have my fingers crossed it is not the witch, but if it is at least like you say your bloods can be done quicker.

Lorts and Lovealittle - where are you in your cycle, hope your both well.

sending :dust: as always

Hiya!! All good this end. No real symptoms this month. My ticker says I could try a test today, however I O'd late so I am guessing AF is due about Thurs/Fri.
Yesturday afternoon I felt sleepy. I didn't feel exhaused, just tired... like I had just woken up... Do you know what I mean?!?! :dohh::shrug:
I have felt queezy today but not putting that down to anything.... certainly not reading into anything and getting my hopes up!!
No spotting, no cramping, no extra CM, in fact not much at all. :nope:

What HPT are you guys using when test day arrives??

X

Hi Ladies - I am on cd 8 at the moment. Excited for preseed to arrive. I hope it gets here soon...... anyone else using it? This is also my first month charting and I am considering using the opk's - anyone else use these?

Nice reading about the holidays Delly and Lolley!!

Lorts - I have a digital FRER stashed away but I also have dollar store tests that I used last month so my FRER will be my test to confirm a dollar store test! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Hi Ladies - I am on cd 8 at the moment. Excited for preseed to arrive. I hope it gets here soon...... anyone else using it? This is also my first month charting and I am considering using the opk's - anyone else use these?

Nice reading about the holidays Delly and Lolley!!

Lorts - I have a digital FRER stashed away but I also have dollar store tests that I used last month so my FRER will be my test to confirm a dollar store test! I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Lovealittle1 - I have a Cb digital, but I have been told its not that sensitive so I thought I would leave that till one of the last ones I use! I am going to buy a FRER towards the end of the week. Just hope AF stays away until then.
We used pre-seed this month! Fingers crossed it worked its magic on us!

:dust: to you.xx

Lorts - i have some IC's but i really dont want to use them anymore had some nice evaps on them before, i have 2 frers and a cb digi. I will use a frer if im late then the digi after.
superdrug have them on bogof at the moment :thumbup:
ooo when you testing?

Loevealittle - sorry not used preseed but am temping and using opk's so throw any questions about i will do my best to answer them :)

Delly - photos are fab, oh im so excited now !

OOOhh Lolley you'll get me into trouble telling us that Superdrug has FRER's on offer, hehe, DH already thinks I have a POAS habit LOL

Lorts I'm excited for you testing, and you Lolley, you're both keeping me in suspenders here!!!
You watch I bet I'll be playing catch up!!!

Is anyone using softcups aswell as preseed in here?? I haven't got the PS but just the SC was just wondering.

I'm looking forward to :witch: p*ssing off now as I'm ready to get into :sex: training LOL Ready to work on my NYC :bfp:

Delly xxx

hi ladies, can i join you?

I got married 11th July 2009 (also hubbys birthday) and we are now TTC baby number two. Our daughter was born april 2007 and is nearly 3 years old.
heres a picture for you

edit to add, could some one make me a banner with my pic at all??

Attachments

• IMG_3055_edited-3.jpg
    IMG_3055_edited-3.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 4
OOOhh Lolley you'll get me into trouble telling us that Superdrug has FRER's on offer, hehe, DH already thinks I have a POAS habit LOL

Lorts I'm excited for you testing, and you Lolley, you're both keeping me in suspenders here!!!
You watch I bet I'll be playing catch up!!!

Is anyone using softcups aswell as preseed in here?? I haven't got the PS but just the SC was just wondering.

I'm looking forward to :witch: p*ssing off now as I'm ready to get into :sex: training LOL Ready to work on my NYC :bfp:

Delly xxx

well just tell him there on offer and its worth it for your NYC :bfp: :happydance:

Hello deareast ladies!!

Its quite busy in here this morning.

Welcome Lincoln Girl!! I can try and do a banner with your pic but it might be hard because there's no plain kind of background to write anything. But i'll give it ago.

I never even thought of buying the digi off Ebay, Its too late i bought mine at the supermarket i had to send my brother to find something so i could grab them. Then had to send him again when i got to the registers. But when i got home i think its kinda crap. The result only stays on the window for an hour and its not one of the ones that gives you the numbers as well of how far along you are. I took a normal HPT last night i think it was a FRER if thats what the one was the day i got my BFP and it wasn't as dark as i would've liked it was similar to the first one i did to get my first BFP however i saved only 3 hours of pee and my first BFP was about 8 hours so i guess to have the same line with less HCG concentrated pee would be a good thing.

My friend at work her dad is having this midlife crisis kind of thing and he moved the family (except her) to Egypt. I had no idea it was so unbelievably culturally different, my friend went to visit them and it sounds AMAZING!

Lorts - my fingers are crossed for you, queasy was really my first and maybe only symptom.

Lolley - Looking at your previous chart your temp drop starts at 13DPO, so fingers crossed over and over tomorrow they don't drop.

LOVE YOU GIRLS

Hope no one minds i've decided to still be a regular in here

Hello deareast ladies!!

Its quite busy in here this morning.

Welcome Lincoln Girl!! I can try and do a banner with your pic but it might be hard because there's no plain kind of background to write anything. But i'll give it ago.

I never even thought of buying the digi off Ebay, Its too late i bought mine at the supermarket i had to send my brother to find something so i could grab them. Then had to send him again when i got to the registers. But when i got home i think its kinda crap. The result only stays on the window for an hour and its not one of the ones that gives you the numbers as well of how far along you are. I took a normal HPT last night i think it was a FRER if thats what the one was the day i got my BFP and it wasn't as dark as i would've liked it was similar to the first one i did to get my first BFP however i saved only 3 hours of pee and my first BFP was about 8 hours so i guess to have the same line with less HCG concentrated pee would be a good thing.

My friend at work her dad is having this midlife crisis kind of thing and he moved the family (except her) to Egypt. I had no idea it was so unbelievably culturally different, my friend went to visit them and it sounds AMAZING!

Lorts - my fingers are crossed for you, queasy was really my first and maybe only symptom.

Lolley - Looking at your previous chart your temp drop starts at 13DPO, so fingers crossed over and over tomorrow they don't drop.

LOVE YOU GIRLS

Hope no one minds i've decided to still be a regular in here

thankyou for the welcome and congratulations

will see if i have another pic with more background for you

okay, it wont let me attatch any more pics :wacko: anyone know why??

Lolley-I'll have to blag it I think hehe Also still got my FX'd for high temp!!!

Betheney-Seeing you started the team you are not allowed to go anywhere so I'm glad you're staying!!

Welcome Lincoln girl!!!

Hopefully we'll all stay in the team, esp as the ones with little ones can pass down hints and tips :D

Delly xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->