Newlyweds TTC

:hi: lovealittle
come and join us looks like it might be a lucky thread, we have not been going long and got our 1st:bfp: yay :happydance: tell us abit about you and hubby and if you want to share your wedding piccys. ours are on the 1st page :)

Delly - stupid witch, hope she doesn't give you too much trouble and glad you are positive, lets hope to see that flashing icon while your in NYC :) give us a shout if you need help in temping, i only started as i wanted to make sure i was ovulating, have you got a BBT yet?

Lucie - hope your ok, keep positive she hasn't come yet :thumbup:

Betheney all i can say is - :yipee::headspin::wohoo:

Welcome Lovealittle! Tell us about you and your hubby. Would love to see some pics too!

Well ladies, I've had a rough day. Just generally feeling sorry for myself. :( I got an invitation to my friend's baby shower yesterday. Don't get me wrong, I'm super happy for her-she and her husband tried for years to have a baby, then they adopted a baby last May. Now she's pregnant and due a week before their son's 1st birthday!

Delly-Sorry the witch came. I agree, getting your BFP in New York would be amazing! Keep up that PMA!!!

Lolley- Got my fingers crossed for you! Are you planning on testing soon?

Hey Girls :)

Lolley- Thanx I'll give you a shout on temping if I get stuck, I got a pretty accurate thermometer so should be good :) I have a pretty high temp today at 99F so, will see how that pans out. I got positive OPK's at CD15 so I'm really pee'd off :witch: is here, still catch myself hoping its just stopped and its implantation, but the sensible part of me knows that thats not true LOL

Lucie-I still have my fingers crossed for a :bfp: for you :) Looking good with no :witch: so far :) <<hugz>> It'll be your baby shower soon I'm sure!!

Lovealittle-looking forward to piccies :D

As I said I gotta get it right this cycle as I dont want :witch: in NYC, maybe she wont catch me on her broom, i'm hoping our continental flight will be quicker over the pond :)

This TTC lark has turned me from a rational person into an hormonal mess....I've told Dan, he better impregnante me soon, I've had enough of wonky cycles etc I want to sprog and be back on my lovely Evra patches LOL

:dust: to everyone!!

Delly xxx

Lucie, thank you, im not sure about testing, if its up tomorrow i may do one.

Delly - your thermometer is it a 4 digit one? as in 00.00 if it is not it wont work. you can get them really cheap from ebay, just put in BBT should come up, its where i got mine from was only a couple od pound :)

It's only 1dp on the one i have, but I just ordered one with 2dps.

It should be arriving early in the week, so I'll manage with the one i have till the other arrives.

What a hoo har all this TTC is, how do some people do it by "accident" LOL

Thanx for the help Lolley, I'm sure I'll be pestering you lots more hehe!!!

Delly xxx

its fine, anything i can do let me know.
my first month i missed a few days while i waited for my bbt, so dont worry.

and yes whats an accident my goodness all this stress and temping, opk's, checking cm etc and still nothing!

:hi: guys, This thread is getting really exciting!! I love reading all of your updates!:happydance:

I kinda wish I was temping to give me something to do and to give me some signs earlier rather than second guessing all the time! I'm not sure if I can do it though, as I work shifts and don't sleep too well so not sure if that will effect things???

Nothing to report on me. I have felt tired today but I wouldn't say it was a sign... just the week catching up with me!! :sleep: No sore boobs, no extra CM, no nothing... just plain old Lorts!! :laugh2:

AF should be due on Tues (29 day cycle) but I ovulated late.... I think about 2-3 days later than usual. Do you think I will still come on on Tues or 2 weeks after I O... which will mae it Thurs or Fri????

Than you girlies!

:dust: to all of us and sticky :dust: for those with a :bfp:

XxXxXxXxXxXxX

Hi ladies

Kinda feeling a little off this morning, This mornings temp was really low. It was low last night too. so i don't think its a one off. Feeling kinda super duper sad. I pray it will be a sticky bean!!!! Still feel really nauseous.

Welcome lovealittle!!! This team is fantastic!

LOVE

Hi all and than you all for the warm welcomes!! I will have to add pictures another time - I am not great with uploading so I will have to do it when I have more time to learn how!
My husband and I met backpacking Australia six years ago and dated long distance for about 4 years - he is from the UK - we were married in January in Cuba and live here in Canada. We are now very ready to add a little one to our family.

Betheney- please dont worry, stress is not good!!! You will have PMA :hugs: im sending it right round the world to you. I have seen lots of charts with drops after they get bfp's That line was there :happydance:
sending lots of sticky glue :dust:

lovealittle- what a lovely story, nice to have you with us, look forward to the piccys.

Im off to bed shortly, been writing an assisgnment since this afternoon.

keep your fingers crossed for my temp girls :flower:

Lolley, got my fingers crossed for you!!!!

Just realised your in the west mids, where abouts??

We live in west bromwich, but I'm originally from Brierley Hill, and Hubby is from Atherstone by nuneaton.

Delly xxx

Lolley, my fingers and toes are crossed! Let us know asap!! X

Kelly - I keep checking to see if you have temped yet!! Your killing me! Remember my first temp rise i got a negative HPT but the second day was when i got my positive!! PLEASE HURRY THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!! I am trying not to stress but its hard not to. My work is horrendously stressful ATM i haven't told you girls or mentioned it because TBH i'm trying really hard not to think about it at home and i don't think i could re-tell the whole bullshit story. I spend most days on the edge of tears, to summarise my department is doing badly and they are quick to blame us rather than the lack of customers, I also swore at another salesperson and got my arsed kicked over that. There is a huge meeting to happen later this week with me and my colleague and a big boss but knowing the emotional person i am i will probably cry for an hour and not be able to say anything. if i wasn't pregnant and leaving the job in 6 months i'd probably leave now. Its so shit i spend my days on edge and it annoys the shit out of me that my body is trying to grow a baby bean and its one of the most stressfull times baby making aside. URGH!

Lorts - I tend to not symptom spot but i didn't really have any extra noticeable symptoms except the day i got the BFP (yesterday) that night i was nauseous and i am again today. However i am an extremely nauseous person, if i take a tablet without food it isn't pretty. Ovulation and AF both make me nauseous so without that i doubt i would have any symptoms, i know my boobs are sore but thats standard with af so i'm not using it as a symptom, although i swear my nipples feel different today if i pinch them lightly it feels odd. More painful than usual.

Lucie - still no news?? When did you do your last HPT??

Lovealittle1 - Such a precious story, Australia can be magical yes? :winkwink: I live in Melbourne, I wish i had a great story me and hubby worked together at burger king. hahaha. Welcome again! I have no doubt you will slip right in with this lovely bunch

Thanks ladies,
sorry to dissapoint you but my temp yesterday must of been a fluke its back to normal today.

im sorry i cant stay its mothers day so have to rush to see my mom and others i will come back on later.

sorry your having a rough time Betheny again will speak later.

sticky :dust:

Betheney, sorry work is so crappy right now. :( Hopefully your meeting later this week goes well.

Lolley, sorry to hear your temp is back to normal.

Lovealittle1, what a lovely story about how you and your hubby met. :)

Well ladies, I woke up this morning to some spotting. I think AF will be here soon. I'm actually glad (as weird as that sounds). My last cycle was 46 days, so this one is looking like it's going to be shorter! Which is the first time my cycle has been shorter from month to month since I went off the pill in August. :) Plus that means I can get in sooner to the dr. for my blood work. So for the first month in this whole ttc process, I'm actually not super upset to see AF.

Hope everyone has a fantastic day!

Hey Guys!!!

Lucie, sorry some spotting is signalling :witch: however, as you said it means you can get your bloods done which means you can get the help you need!

Lolley-Damn temps, I hope today was the fluke and the others were the real deal!!

Betheney-<<hugz>> I know how horrid it is to be stuck somewhere you dont want to be for a job. Not quite the same but the school I work in is hideous at times, I'm forever covered in bruises splitting up fights or being jostled by the boys and constantly stressed from the abuse and paperwork. It worries me sometimes if we do get a sticky bean that I get a nasty bump and it all ends in tears, however I try and focus on all teh good things, especially my form who I love love love :)
As you said you got 6 months and you get some space from it if you go back after bubs you may feel differently about it. Try and focus on the bits you like and have that sly smile to yourself you'll be out soon!!!

<<<HUGZ>>>>

:dust: to all!!!

Delly xxx

Hey Guys!!!

Lucie, sorry some spotting is signalling :witch: however, as you said it means you can get your bloods done which means you can get the help you need!

Lolley-Damn temps, I hope today was the fluke and the others were the real deal!!

Betheney-<<hugz>> I know how horrid it is to be stuck somewhere you dont want to be for a job. Not quite the same but the school I work in is hideous at times, I'm forever covered in bruises splitting up fights or being jostled by the boys and constantly stressed from the abuse and paperwork. It worries me sometimes if we do get a sticky bean that I get a nasty bump and it all ends in tears, however I try and focus on all teh good things, especially my form who I love love love :)
As you said you got 6 months and you get some space from it if you go back after bubs you may feel differently about it. Try and focus on the bits you like and have that sly smile to yourself you'll be out soon!!!

<<<HUGZ>>>>

:dust: to all!!!

Delly xxx

Lolley - I'm hoping things turn out OK for you. Fingers crossed for tomorrows temp. :hugs:

Delly - I can relate to you. I have quite a physical job so I have the same fears as you!

Lorts- Its getting to the point I let them knock each other silly while I wait for a senior member of staff to come and sort them out.
Teaching in my school is so stressful tho, I think modern life is in general, people dont seem to have any care or compassion for each other which is soo sad.

I know for a fact if I'm lucky enough to get a :bfp: I'm staying well out of any rough housing and getting one of the lovely lads out of my form to lift/carry etc and generally keep me safe in corridors LOL (to be fair he's 13 and 6ft 2 already :D)

I'm going to buy a lottery ticket in the meantime and keep my fingers crossed!!

Delly xxx

How silly am i!!! My FF is kinda funny because i missed a day of temping and didn't put it in, so all my temps are 24 earlier than what they should have been, so i got my BFP later than i thought. i can track back via my BnB posts what temps were on what days and the mistake seems somewhere between, CD18 and CD24, i fixed what i could but between 18 and 24 i never posted my temps on BnB. But its fine everything else is spot on like Ov date and such.

I also got my BFP on 12DPO!! thats super late in my mind! I wonder if that matters..... if my hcg levels are lower than they should be.... if my baby bean might not be so sticky... hmmmm.... i'm not being morbid just wondering. I spent all yesterday night being positive rather than worrying and it felt fantastic! I thought how i'll be very pregnant and mine and hubbies 1 yr wedding anniversary in Oct 11 as bub may be due around 20th of november... also i will be 6 month pregnant when i go back to my home town in August and see all my old friends and colleagues i may even have a baby shower then :) I know i might be getting ahead of myself but after i realised i am further DPO than i thought (past the AF due date) and that my temp went back up this morning so now i'm happy that my temps are just fluctuating.

Might buy a digi test today :) But they are super expensive they're like $35 for 2

LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->